** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Norway, Weekend, 1st - 2nd of June.

Re: Norway, Weekend, 1st - 2nd of June. Well, seeing that nearly everyone has shown their love for Brann tonight, Strømsgodset +0 (ah) looks more and more tasty imo. Getting 2.40 now, provides massive value as I see it. Go get if you want to. For me there is no doubt that I am on it, smaller stakes however, as the risk of loosing has rised. Still, I do not understand why people hunt Brann so badly. Maybe its me going against the current, but nothing has happened that could incline that the line should have rised by 0.28 since last night...

Re: Norway, Weekend, 1st - 2nd of June.

Well' date=' seeing that nearly everyone has shown their love for Brann tonight, Strømsgodset +0 (ah) looks more and more tasty imo. Getting 2.40 now, provides massive value as I see it. Go get if you want to. For me there is no doubt that I am on it, smaller stakes however, as the risk of loosing has rised. Still, I do not understand why people hunt Brann so badly. Maybe its me going against the current, but nothing has happened that could incline that the line should have rised by 0.28 since last night...[/quote'] And as I write it, +0.25 line has risen to 2.00 atm...

Well' date=' seeing that nearly everyone has shown their love for Brann tonight, Strømsgodset +0 (ah) looks more and more tasty imo. Getting 2.40 now, provides massive value as I see it. Go get if you want to. For me there is no doubt that I am on it, smaller stakes however, as the risk of loosing has rised. Still, I do not understand why people hunt Brann so badly. Maybe its me going against the current, but nothing has happened that could incline that the line should have rised by 0.28 since last night...[/quote'] so it is 1x small stake worth trying ?:) :unsure:unsure:unsure

Strømsgodset - Brann The homeside has as expected struggled this season. Being placed last at the moment only gives a confirmation of that predicition looking to be true. That being said, when they play at home, 2-2-2 is not the worst in the league, and before the loss last home versus Lillestrøm they won the two prior to it. It is at home they rely on getting the major part of their points this season. 0-1-6 when playing away, surely puts pressure to perform at their own ground. Squad-wise, midfielder Komlan Amewou is away on international duty, while there is doubt in winger Steffen Nystrøm and fellow midfielder Ousman Nyan. Of these, only Nystrøm could be called a regular starter. However, the fast-paced Mattias Andersson is finally free from his injuries, and I do see him starting tomorrow. He has gotten a lot of match training coming on as a sub the recent matches. When he was in shape some time ago he was a major threat to any team, and tomorrow is a perfect opportunity for him getting his first start in a long time. Otherwise a fully fit squad is ready, and I do see them motivated, especially key midfielder Fredrik Winsnes who got the call for the national team that is playing the next weekend. Brann has won two in a row now. The 2-0 win versus Molde in their last one was a hard-fought battle which Azar Karadas finished of with a header in overtime. Even if they won rather secure result-wise, they did not impress me during the game. Coincidences and ineffectiveness in both last matches has been a keyword for their opponents as I see it. After the wins they should have gotten themselves some confidence and will probably be buliding on it. The problem is that Brann has never been good at those situations, and I do see that may easily happen tomorrow too. When they and the public rate them as favourites they seem to fall through very often. Brann will use the same squad as the win versus Molde, which is a strong one indeed, still I have my beliefs that Godset can do good. The visitors are also one of the teams that has problems with artificial pitches, and is not used to how the ball is acting, strangely enough, since many teams in Norway has build pitches with that kind of turf. I do see the homeside will fight hard, knowing that every point at home as crucial for them. I do also see the could get a win towards a Brann squad that may be too confident coming into this game. Definite value on the homeside imo... Strømsgodset, +0/0.5, 1.95 @sbobet 3/10 (opening lines, +0/0.5, 1.95)
Thanks Kimera&nice tip!! You did again..:cheers

Strømsgodset - Brann The homeside has as expected struggled this season. Being placed last at the moment only gives a confirmation of that predicition looking to be true. That being said, when they play at home, 2-2-2 is not the worst in the league, and before the loss last home versus Lillestrøm they won the two prior to it. It is at home they rely on getting the major part of their points this season. 0-1-6 when playing away, surely puts pressure to perform at their own ground. Squad-wise, midfielder Komlan Amewou is away on international duty, while there is doubt in winger Steffen Nystrøm and fellow midfielder Ousman Nyan. Of these, only Nystrøm could be called a regular starter. However, the fast-paced Mattias Andersson is finally free from his injuries, and I do see him starting tomorrow. He has gotten a lot of match training coming on as a sub the recent matches. When he was in shape some time ago he was a major threat to any team, and tomorrow is a perfect opportunity for him getting his first start in a long time. Otherwise a fully fit squad is ready, and I do see them motivated, especially key midfielder Fredrik Winsnes who got the call for the national team that is playing the next weekend. Brann has won two in a row now. The 2-0 win versus Molde in their last one was a hard-fought battle which Azar Karadas finished of with a header in overtime. Even if they won rather secure result-wise, they did not impress me during the game. Coincidences and ineffectiveness in both last matches has been a keyword for their opponents as I see it. After the wins they should have gotten themselves some confidence and will probably be buliding on it. The problem is that Brann has never been good at those situations, and I do see that may easily happen tomorrow too. When they and the public rate them as favourites they seem to fall through very often. Brann will use the same squad as the win versus Molde, which is a strong one indeed, still I have my beliefs that Godset can do good. The visitors are also one of the teams that has problems with artificial pitches, and is not used to how the ball is acting, strangely enough, since many teams in Norway has build pitches with that kind of turf. I do see the homeside will fight hard, knowing that every point at home as crucial for them. I do also see the could get a win towards a Brann squad that may be too confident coming into this game. Definite value on the homeside imo... Strømsgodset, +0/0.5, 1.95 @sbobet 3/10 (opening lines, +0/0.5, 1.95)
WOW...!!!! Very very tanks Kimera, God of the norway bets...!!! :notworthy:clap

Re: Norway, Weekend, 1st - 2nd of June. yes kimera you are the king of norway:drums

Stromsgodset

2-1

Brann

:cow:cow:cow:cow:cow:cow:cow:cow:cow:cow:cow:cow:cow:cow:cow:cow:cow:cow:cow:cow:cow:cow:cow:cow:cow:cow:cow:cow:cow:cow:cow:cow:cow:cow:cow:cow:cow:cow:cow:cow:cow:cow:cow:cow:cow

The Royal League doesn't operate these days' date=' does it? Last I heard they tried to introduce some Finnish sides into it but that was it.[/quote'] Nope, its "disabled" because of low interest and low income. The scandinavian fans did not turn up to the matches, mainly because of off-season matches. At those months the weather is really poor and people are somewhat tired of footy. A shame it had to be like that imo. It was a league where scandinavian leagues could match-up against each other and get some "international" response of where and which kind of quality measuring. Its a common belief that especially in Norway, players, coaches and experts believe that we are better than we really are. And Royal League would be a nice confirmation of how true that really is...:eyes