Slapdash Steps Up To The Plate

slapdash

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Slapdash Steps Up To The Plate

Sorry to hijack slap but how will you be informed when they've credited the step 2 ticket to you account?
If you sign in to the site, there's an option "Tournament Tickets" in the "Requests" menu, that tells you what tickets you've got and when you got them. I've been credited with my ticket now.
And are all step 2s turbo?
Yes. 5 minute blind levels.

Good luck Slap - have you ever went deep in the big Stars tourneys? (that's not meant to sound like there's emphasis on the 'ever' ;) hehe' date=' just wondering)[/quote'] No. I've cashed a few times, but I think $561 is my record ... :sad ... so far! :ok

Three Step 3 tickets from my eight Step 2 entries this time.
I got the maximum three Step 4 tickets from that. :cow One for a Sunday Warm Up, one to try for another Step 6 ticket, and one I'll decide later (I might try a Step 4 sat for the Sunday 500, but not this week).

I got the maximum three Step 4 tickets from that. :cow One for a Sunday Warm Up, one to try for another Step 6 ticket, and one I'll decide later (I might try a Step 4 sat for the Sunday 500, but not this week).
Awesome!! Well done mate :clap

Re: Slapdash Steps Up To The Plate Well done mate, thats impressive:clap Maybe I got this wrong but I see that you usually play the sunday warm up, do you have a specific preference for this tournament over the sunday million? (quality of field, tournament structure etc) Or is the main reason the starting time?

Re: Slapdash Steps Up To The Plate Have read thread with interest and had a wee go myself. After coming 3rd 3 times in a row for step 1 replays, finally got a step 2 ticket and won straight through to step 3 :nana. I notice that at step 3 you can play turbo (5 min blinds) or normal (10 min blinds). Any advice as to which is best way to go? :unsure

Have read thread with interest and had a wee go myself. After coming 3rd 3 times in a row for step 1 replays, finally got a step 2 ticket and won straight through to step 3 :nana.
Well done.
I notice that at step 3 you can play turbo (5 min blinds) or normal (10 min blinds). Any advice as to which is best way to go? :unsure
I always play the turbos, but I wouldn't say I'm convinced that's best. I just feel that if I have any edge over the average Step 3 player, it's probably in the high blind, shove or fold part of the tournament. I tried the normal ones a few times and didn't seem to do so well, but that was a tiny sample (two or three of them, I think), so it doesn't really mean anything.