Slapdash Steps Up To The Plate

slapdash

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Slapdash Steps Up To The Plate

Started run #24: three Step 3s so far, with one Step 2 ticket remaining.
No more Step 3s, and then one Step 4 from the three Step 3s. I have five Step 4 tickets now. I'll probably use at least one of them for a shot at another Step 6 ticket.

I have five Step 4 tickets now. I'll probably use at least one of them for a shot at another Step 6 ticket.
I've used two tickets to play Step 4s. First one: Step 4 -> Step 3 -> out Second one (so far, I'll edit to update): Step 4 -> Step 5 -> Step 4 -> out

Re: Slapdash Steps Up To The Plate And no Step 3s from run #26 either. :cry My opponents at Step 2 seem to have perfected the strategy of holding better hands than me and winning with them. Though I did get two $1.50 consolation prizes for coming 4th in Step 1s. On the bright side, I decided to use one of my Step 4 tickets to try to get to Step 6 again, and won the first tournament to get to Step 5. I'm registered for a Step 5 and waiting for it to start.

Have just noticed that you have been doing this for a year :loon
Have I? :\ Doesn't time fly?
Are you in profit? and do you update post 1 your progress??
Depends how you measure profit. Up to Step 4 I think I'm in profit, but I've made a net loss (so far) on the various uses to which I've put the Step 4 tickets. I update post 1 every now and then. It's missing the last two unsuccessful runs at the moment.
On the bright side, I decided to use one of my Step 4 tickets to try to get to Step 6 again, and won the first tournament to get to Step 5. I'm registered for a Step 5 and waiting for it to start.
There were six registered before me, but after I registered they started to leave until it was down to two of us. Must be scared of me! :dude Anyway, I unregistered to have my dinner, and then rejoined ... ... and won a Step 6 ticket! :nana

• 1 month later...

Re: Slapdash Steps Up To The Plate I used the ticket for a WSOP satellite, with no success (actually, that was a while ago: I've only just noticed that I'd forgotten to post about it). And I'm going to use a Step 4 ticket for tonight's Warmup. :hope