** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Slapdash Steps Up To The Plate

slapdash

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Slapdash Steps Up To The Plate I read today on a few forums stars are changing w$ if this is true would you cash your step 6 in for t$? "We will be phasing out W$, T$ will remain. We hope you like this change. T$ are more flexible as you can use them to buy in to any tourney."

Re: Slapdash Steps Up To The Plate I haven't seen this (so I don't really know what I'm talking about :lol), but Steps tickets aren't W$ as far as I know. You can only use them within the Steps system. If I'm wrong and the change means you can cash them in for T$, then I'd certainly consider it.

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Slapdash Steps Up To The Plate Just over 11k (from a starting stack of 10k) at the second break, after losing a third of my chips in the first hour. Just over half the field gone. I have fewer than 20 big blinds left, so I could do with winning a big pot soon. :hope

• 4 weeks later...

Re: Slapdash Steps Up To The Plate Don't know how many fpps you have but you may have seen stars are having one item on sale every day for the rest of the month. Looking at the list there are some tournament tickets going on sale check them out http://img508.imageshack.us/img508/5540/fppitems.png It's only one per player. I will be def buying a step 1 and 2 at the discount price.

Re: Slapdash Steps Up To The Plate

Don't know how many fpps you have but you may have seen stars are having one item on sale every day for the rest of the month. Looking at the list there are some tournament tickets going on sale check them out http://img508.imageshack.us/img508/5540/fppitems.png It's only one per player. I will be def buying a step 1 and 2 at the discount price.
Thanks. :ok I'd noticed the VIP Store sale, but assumed it was just for things like baseball caps, etc. I didn't realize it included tournament tickets. I'll definitely take advantage if I remember on the relevant days.

I'll probably use one of my Step 4 tickets for tomorrow's Sunday Warm Up. In the meantime, I'm starting run #12.
Poor start. I only got one Step 3 from my first four Step 2s, and I just came 5th with the fifth Step 2 ticket to drop back to Step 1. For a change, I think I'll try a Step 1 MTT (90 players, 1-20 win a Step 2 ticket, 21-32 replay Step 1). But first, the Sunday Warm Up starts in 10 minutes ... :hope

For a change' date=' I think I'll try a Step 1 MTT (90 players, 1-20 win a Step 2 ticket, 21-32 replay Step 1).[/quote'] Or maybe not. I've tried registering three times now, when there have been about 40/90 registered, and every time the number registered was exactly the same 5-10 minutes later. I never knew I was so scary! :tongue2