** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

No Goals Please.

wiw4

Re: No Goals Please. Sorry to see this has gone so badly wrong but with high odds and a low s/r you're always going to get big losing runs. Would it not be better to only increase staking after achieving a set goal? Also perhaps lay down some criteria as everything is just seemingly random at the moment isn't it?! There's definitely mileage in your idea but it could do with tweaking imo. Sorry to come across like a know it all as believe me....I don't know much of anything. Just the way it appears. Gl with whatever you decide:ok

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Day 19 Back from me holidays, anyway going to continue with bank 1, at its last level.

LeagueStakeHomeAwayResultPrice
Int5.91AustraliaBahrain 12.0
Int5.91South KoreaSaudi Arabia 9.2
Int5.91EcuadorArgentina 10.0

DateLeagueStakeHomeAwayResultPriceReturnComm(4.9%)Net ReturnBalance
12-JunU204.98Argentina U20Netherlands U20 1 - 011.0-4.980.00-4.98161.06
12-JunU204.98France U20Chile U20 0 - 110.5-4.980.00-4.98156.08
Total Bets: 55 Bets won: 5 Bets Lost: 50 P+L: +56.08 Balance: 156.08 Next Daily stake: 4.98

Re: No Goals Please. good luck with this wiw but ive just had a thought you are trying to back a 0-0 result in a live football game, now surely the reason that these games are live is because the tv company thinks that these are going to be entertaining games they are not going to want 0-0s because the viewing figures will go down surely you should be betting on non live games not saying that the tv companies are fixing im just saying they must have some kind of expert who picks the games for them if anything your backing on the worst possible games

Re: No Goals Please.

you are trying to back a 0-0 result in a live football game, now surely the reason that these games are live is because the tv company thinks that these are going to be entertaining games they are not going to want 0-0s because the viewing figures will go down surely you should be betting on non live games not saying that the tv companies are fixing im just saying they must have some kind of expert who picks the games for them
Thats a fair point, but i'd be of the opinion they put on matches which would be the get the biggest audience, goals dont automatically = people watching; i.e. Middleboro and Burnley might score 10 goals each in 3 games, and they play each other the next week and clash with Liverpool or Man Utd, who do you think SKy will have on?
if anything your backing on the worst possible games
I would disagree with this, on the basis of your first point above; as some people are of the same opinion and thus the price gets inflated. The overlay isnt as big on the live matches; i'll give you that, but the difference (in my experience) is only 1 BF point, on average the BF price is 4 points bigger (than SP) for non-live and 3 points for the live ones. The other reason i do the live ones, is that I get to see them; most of the time. After all it is still +21.00 to level stakes.

3 Week Stats Starting Balance: 100.00 - Current Balance: 156.08* (Balance to Industry SP: 83.74) Bets: 55 Winning Bets: 5 Losing bets: 50 Avg Price(BF): 14.15 Avg Price(Industry): 10.97 Bank 1 SR: 9% Level Stake Profit BF price: +21.70 To Ind Best Price: +0.50 * Balance includes commission (currently around 4.9%). Balance to SP includes comission at 5%. ** SP calculated to Betfair Prices (e.g. 2/1 = 3.0)

14-JunConfed4.98South AfricaIraq0 - 012.054.782.7452.04208.12
Total Bets: 56 Bets won: 6 Bets Lost: 50 P+L: +108.12 Balance: 208.12 Next Daily stake: 6.15

Thats a fair point, but i'd be of the opinion they put on matches which would be the get the biggest audience, goals dont automatically = people watching; i.e. Middleboro and Burnley might score 10 goals each in 3 games, and they play each other the next week and clash with Liverpool or Man Utd, who do you think SKy will have on? I would disagree with this, on the basis of your first point above; as some people are of the same opinion and thus the price gets inflated. The overlay isnt as big on the live matches; i'll give you that, but the difference (in my experience) is only 1 BF point, on average the BF price is 4 points bigger (than SP) for non-live and 3 points for the live ones. The other reason i do the live ones, is that I get to see them; most of the time. After all it is still +21.00 to level stakes.
fair points gl

Day 24 Results

16-JunU217.26Sweden U21Belarus U215 - 111.0-7.260.00-7.26237.92
16-JunU217.26Italy U21Serbia U210 - 010.065.343.2762.07299.99
Total Bets: 62 Bets won: 8 Bets Lost: 54 P+L: +199.99 Balance: 299.99 Next Daily stake: 7.26

Re: Day 24 Results

16-JunU217.26Sweden U21Belarus U215 - 111.0-7.260.00-7.26234.81
16-JunU217.26Italy U21Serbia U210 - 010.065.343.2762.07296.88
Total Bets: 62 Bets won: 8 Bets Lost: 54 P+L: +196.88 Balance: 296.88 Next Daily stake: 7.26
:clap that one was nice

Re: No Goals Please. told ya i threw a tenner on each game being 0-0 after the goal glut in the first game i was a bit wary because the italians and serbs scored a lot of goals in qualifying - and when the serbs had that little spell when they forced a great save out of the italian keeper and then the overhead kick hit the post i knew it was gonna end 0-0 good to get a winner for a change keep it up mate

told ya i threw a tenner on each game being 0-0 after the goal glut in the first game i was a bit wary because the italians and serbs scored a lot of goals in qualifying - and when the serbs had that little spell when they forced a great save out of the italian keeper and then the overhead kick hit the post i knew it was gonna end 0-0 good to get a winner for a change keep it up mate
I know exactly what your talking about, i have watched all but 4 of the matches, and in the 0-0's you just get that moment where something happens and you get the aura that the 0-0 is inevitable; its a great feeling! Trying not to get too excited though, as the losing runs can be huge, and for that reason i am not going to up the stake after this win, going to keep it at the same level from the last win (7.26).