** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

No Goals Please.

wiw4

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: No Goals Please.

Bad luck with that. I thought that game was destined for 0-0 You're still in profit though, keep it up!
Its just annoying knowing you can lay out at 1/25 but you say ah sure there's only a minute to go ......... you know the rest. Anyway on the whole it was a bad week, only 3 winners from Monday to Friday, realistically we need 1 everyday to keep steady, and its the days where two or more we'll make the profit. I am well aware of how bad the losing runs could be,and am prepared to add to the starting bank if needs be, because in my experience when the good run will come, hopefully I have enough left to take advantage!!

Re: No Goals Please.

Better day yesterday' date='well done:ok[/quote'] Ye it was good, Celtic doing me a facour two weeks in a row!! I was actually expecting 1 more yesterday to reflect the SR of 8%. Last week seemed to be an odd week for the 0-0's, less than 1 day occured on the BF live coupon, which really affected the balance. Although I am really in this for the long-term, and hppe to retire in about 10 years :tongue2

Day 12 bets Bank 1:

LeagueStakeHomeAwayResultPrice
Coca5.91BurnleySheffield Utd9.2
Bank 2:
LeagueStakeHomeAwayResultPrice
Coca2.11BurnleySheff Utd 9.2
Finnish2.11HJK HelsinkiLahti 13.0
Norway2.11AalesundsStabaek 15.0
Sweden2.11ElfsborgTrelleborgs 12.5
Sweden2.11IFK GoteborgMalmo FF 12.5
Sweden2.11HelsingborgsOrgryte 21.0

Stats after 2 weeks Bank 1: Starting Balance: 100.00 - Current Balance: 185.01* (Balance to Industry SP: 107.08) Bets: 41 Winning Bets: 4 Losing bets: 37 Avg Price(BF): 14.19 Avg Price(Industry): 11.09 Bank 1 SR: 10% Level Stake Profit BF price: +26.50 To Ind Best Price: +7.00 Bank 2: Starting Balance: 100.00 - Current Balance: 115.63* (Balance to Industry SP: 23.55) Bets: 264 Winning Bets: 20 Losing bets: 244 Avg Price(BF): 14.90 Avg Price(Industry): 10.84 Bank 2 SR: 8% Level Stake Profit BF price: +31.30 To Industry Best Price: -47.00 * Balance includes commission (currently around 4.9%). Balance to SP includes comission at 5%. ** SP calculated to Betfair Prices (e.g. 2/1 = 3.0)