** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Team UN

chatoman

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Team UN

:sadNo cash tonight guys. Drew as i said before mate happy to play as much or as little as wanted:ok
I tought it would be better if someone can play the devilfish bounty because i wasnt availableon the afternoon. And... 2 out of last 3, thats waaay too good Guppie :clap

I tought it would be better if someone can play the devilfish bounty because i wasnt availableon the afternoon. And... 2 out of last 3, thats waaay too good Guppie :clap
It was the right call :ok especially with our MVP willing to play as much as needed ....... that's what the team game is about ;) COME ON TEAM U.N. :cheers

Re: Team UN The SS begin at 12:00 pm here at Colombia so i cant make it because a family lunch that was scheduled and i couldnt get out of it. So, if you can play it that would be great fred, or sugleh, or drew, or guppie Otherwise i'll play a 180 player sit&go at stars in the evening. Regards

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Team UN Balance sheet updated in Post 1. :ok Warbirds + Chatoman - I need to send you some funds to balance things out. Will update the balance sheet and PM you when sent.

OK- probably will if I don't here from him in the next few minutes - unless you want to play? Fred
Yeah, sorry about last night. Had a coaching course all day then passed out when i got home ..... knew I was tired but it hit me like a brick :wall

Re: Team UN I have a question for my fellow teammates As i post on the group, i thought the best option was the DevilFish bounty, but then i saw the big TQM win @ StanJames and compared the overlays 250/72= 3.47 eur/player 300/40= U$7.5/player Besides, i personally think the field is tougher @ DevilFish than StanJames and went for the latter. If i would declared the DevilFish bounty yesterday, the challenge would be over by now and more than U$500 would be ours by now but as i said before, i think the players @ DevilFish are more difficult to deal with. So, my question is... Should we aim for the best overlay, a consistent sit&go approach or play for a big result. Regards

Re: Team UN Think any/all of the approaches arefeasible it would depend on the situation for the day:ok Anyway is the cunning plan to let the others all get around the $400 mark before winning still on?:rollin

I have a question for my fellow teammates As i post on the group, i thought the best option was the DevilFish bounty, but then i saw the big TQM win @ StanJames and compared the overlays 250/72= 3.47 eur/player 300/40= U$7.5/player Besides, i personally think the field is tougher @ DevilFish than StanJames and went for the latter. If i would declared the DevilFish bounty yesterday, the challenge would be over by now and more than U$500 would be ours by now but as i said before, i think the players @ DevilFish are more difficult to deal with. So, my question is... Should we aim for the best overlay, a consistent sit&go approach or play for a big result. Regards

I have a question for my fellow teammates As i post on the group, i thought the best option was the DevilFish bounty, but then i saw the big TQM win @ StanJames and compared the overlays 250/72= 3.47 eur/player 300/40= U$7.5/player Besides, i personally think the field is tougher @ DevilFish than StanJames and went for the latter. If i would declared the DevilFish bounty yesterday, the challenge would be over by now and more than U$500 would be ours by now but as i said before, i think the players @ DevilFish are more difficult to deal with. So, my question is... Should we aim for the best overlay, a consistent sit&go approach or play for a big result. Regards
I still haven't put my finger on the best formula ..... Slapdash went for the SnG approach, Team GAF seem to have more pure value approach (and better bankroll management), led by me we seem to have moved with the wind ...... and so has our bankroll :cry Personally, I still believe the approach should be balanced, based around bankroll and individual skills ...... So for me I should be avoiding NL HE and focusing on the Omaha, Omaha8 and Badugi ....... twice now I have played tournies and go on to the cash in the tourney I should have picked in the first place thinking more about most use of bankroll and less about my chances of scoring :wall Also I have never cashed in a tourney with overlay, regardless of buy-in ...... so this suggests overlays are not actually offering me any added value :$ I am still happy that individuals make the final choice (as above, the extra added value is not an overriding factor for me ahead of good game selection) ...... Plus Guppie is right ...... the master plan still stands :dude

Re: Team UN Totally agree that the individual has to have some choice and play games that he is most comfortable with. Within agreed boundaries of course. I think the overall rules are actually restricting enough, with the 10% bankroll cap.

• 5 weeks later...

Re: Team UN Just checked against GAFs numbers and was $1 out :( Found the mistake which was made on a previous update so the final totals will be correct when I bring us up to date !

• 4 weeks later...