** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Team UN

chatoman

Re: MTT Team Challenge

If teams are all full' date= I would be prepared to shift my allegiance and captain a new team - Team UN This way we could include a few more in what should be a fun PL challenge :ok We could take a few more but max 5 (makes my maths easier :tongue2) ...... of course Im relying at least on you joining the team Chatoman ..... any others still want to get involved ?? Come on Warbirds ....... you know you want to !!!
Yup.... Count me in!!! Team UN, nice :)

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Team UN

Copied posts from main thread to a new team thread. :ok
Thanks H ...... you're a diamond :cheers ROLL UP, ROLL UP :drums 3 spaces left on the team of international superstars !!! All applications :welcome here - we dont care where you're from, what animal you are or that you're not a disciple of that man (the one with the plan) ..... join TEAM UN :nana:nana

Re: Team UN I would like to take part even if my time schedule is very limited. I can genereally only play one day per week - Mon, Tue, Wed or Thu. If there is a place available I will put myself forward since this seems like a fun challenge! :cow

I would like to take part even if my time schedule is very limited. I can genereally only play one day per week - Mon' date=' Tue, Wed or Thu. If there is a place available I will put myself forward since this seems like a fun challenge! :cow[/quote'] sugleh - Welcome to Team U.N. (the dots are so we dont confuse Al :lol) :cheers That makes 3 so far :ok Myrie16 Chatoman sugleh Will post tomorrow morning latest with details of how we organise the games and share any winnings just so everything is above board. If thereAny more for any more ????

I can play every night if im in town, i travel like 2 or 3 times a month but basically, i can play when you need me capt :ok Regards
Great I like the sound of that :ok sugleh can play once a week so between us we will need to cover the rest until we get some more players.

Re: Team UN Captain, this all sounds very good to me! I will consider playing a 180 man SNG for a $4.40 buy-in....if the bankroll allows it at the point I am playing. Perhaps however we are looking at smaller outlays per tourney to begin with? Max $2.20?

Re: Team UN Hi guys if there is room i would like to join,will not be able to play this weekend but should be back to normal after(i.e 6 days a week)excl fridays.Would prefer to transfer by tilt but should be able to sort stars if im accepted and its awkward.

Hi guys if there is room i would like to join' date='will not be able to play this weekend but should be back to normal after(i.e 6 days a week)excl fridays.Would prefer to transfer by tilt but should be able to sort stars if im accepted and its awkward.[/quote'] Oi oi !! That makes 5 and a full team .... :welcome on board Guppie !! Full Tilt will be fine with me :ok I will send a planned schedule for first few games by PM today.

When we win !!! Winnings will be divided based on 2 things. 50% of winnings based on games played e.g. If you play 4 out of 20 of our games, you get 4/20 * 50% of the prizepool (10%) Everyone will get the opportunity to play the same number of games each week but I understand sometimes you will not be able to play. This just helps compensate anyone who ends up playing siginificantly more. 50% of winnings based on individual contribution to profit e.g. if you have personally won $250 out of $500, you get 250/500 * 50% of the prizepool (25%) With only a few of us, I hope you find this a fair balance - but if you have STRONG objections feel free to let me know ;)
Now that we have a full team from the start, I expect there to be equal contribution from everyone, so the winnings will be split evenly.

I just applied for the google group and sugleh too, so well discuss the strategy over there :ok And btw, :welcome Warbirds and Guppie
I caught sugleh request while I was at work ...... don't tell the boss !! Just confirming you other 2 now so we are good to go :ok' Just picked up the new car today so off for a romantic drive with the missus ..... will log on later to make sure everything is ok.

Re: Team UN Another hard fought, close call from Warbirds when his QQ ran into KK. Well Played tonight. 1st post updated with running totals, tomorrow sugleh steps up to the plate ...... bets of luck :)

Knocked out when my AK went all-in preflop vs QJ(!!) and a Q on the river kicked me in the nuts.
Ul sugleh ..... sorry I wasn't there to cheer you on but sounds like you were looking in good shape. The river can be a beast :sad So far we have been close in all 3 tournies which is a good sign ...... TEAM U.N. are just warming up :@:@ Good lick tonight Chatoman :ok