** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Team UN

chatoman

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Team UN Balance sheet updated in Post 1 ....... in a good position overall but Myrie16 and Warbirds need to step up their game ;) Warbirds - if your balance gets to -$10, I will send you some top-up funds ...... please dont make me do that :(

Re: Team UN

I just sent U$25 to the team wallet (UKFinn4Life at FTP from ElChatoman) And congrats sugleh, another cash today, this is looking good :tongue2
Thanks Chato .... received :ok Updating first post now (will start a new table tomorrow before it gets too long ;)) Sugleh continued the form yesterday ....... your turn now Warbirds ...... ROLL ON TEAM UN :nana:nana

Re: Team UN I don't know what to say :sad Yes, QQ again. but it WAS the right call :( Sorry team (once again) Fred

TEXAS_HOLDEM, NO_LIMIT, T4-95985226-14
played at "Harrisburg" for USD TC from 2009-05-11 14:12 until 2009-05-11 14:13
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
Seat 1: 13Bunker ($1,420 in chips)
Seat 2: LuckyFish11 ($3,360 in chips)
Seat 3: 67atp ($1,470 in chips)
Seat 4: Otto_Dix ($1,410 in chips)
Seat 5: tricky985 ($1,430 in chips)
Seat 6: Torrescoress ($1,450 in chips)
Seat 7: PL-Warbirds ($1,300 in chips)
Seat 8: tesniere76 ($1,610 in chips)
Seat 9: PedrettiKing ($1,490 in chips)
Seat 10: st3pp3nwolf ($1,510 in chips)
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
ANTES/BLINDS LuckyFish11 posts small blind ($10), 67atp posts big blind ($20). PRE-FLOP Otto_Dix calls $20, tricky985 folds, Torrescoress bets $120, PL-Warbirds calls $120, tesniere76 folds, PedrettiKing folds, st3pp3nwolf folds, 13Bunker folds, LuckyFish11 folds, 67atp folds, Otto_Dix folds. FLOP [board cards: 2S,5C,7D ] Torrescoress checks, PL-Warbirds bets $160, Torrescoress calls $160. TURN [board cards: 2S,5C,7D,7C ] Torrescoress checks, PL-Warbirds bets $350, Torrescoress bets $1,170 and is all-in, PL-Warbirds calls $670 and is all-in. RIVER [board cards: 2S,5C,7D,7C,AS ] SHOWDOWN Torrescoress shows [ KD,AD ] PL-Warbirds shows [ QS,QH ] Torrescoress wins $150, Torrescoress wins $2,650.
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
SUMMARY Dealer: 13Bunker Pot: $2,800 13Bunker, loses $0 LuckyFish11, loses $10 67atp, loses $20 Otto_Dix, loses $20 tricky985, loses $0 Torrescoress, bets $1,450, collects $2,800, net $1,350 PL-Warbirds, loses $1,300 tesniere76, loses $0 PedrettiKing, loses $0 st3pp3nwolf, loses $0

Re: Team UN FT bubble boy tonight :sad A cash but could / should have been more ..... Balance sheet updated in Post 1 ..... fred - remind me your Stars ID and will transfer you some money to at least keep us square :ok

Re: Team UN Unlucky Fred. I am not sure about the call. You have to think you probably have 12 outs so about 44% chance of completing your draw. Based on the money already in the pot makes it +EV I think. However I think I would lay this down personally, since I've only invested 50 chips in the pot. Maybe that's too tight. Who's playing today for the team?

Unlucky Fred. I am not sure about the call. You have to think you probably have 12 outs so about 44% chance of completing your draw. Based on the money already in the pot makes it +EV I think. However I think I would lay this down personally, since I've only invested 50 chips in the pot. Maybe that's too tight. Who's playing today for the team?
Everyone got to see the flop so cheap, not sure about the odds but I would question whether commiting all your chips here is a smart move. 5 saw the flop, probably at least one of them has hit it and I wouldnt believe anything but the flush makes my hand (cant Imagine hitting my A wins this pot with only a 4 kicker). If the others want to play poor poker, I think there will be more opportunities to get your chips when you have already made your hand personally. Last night should have been me, but an unexpected crash and 15 hour sleep meant I missed it :sad Thanks to Guppie for stepping in. Is anyone playing the WHill super series tonight (not for the team obviously) ?? Had hoped we would have enough for this as I think a real opportunity to end the race in this tourney. Sugleh - anything will do tonight if you are playing. If not I can cover instead :ok

Re: Team UN I did not count the aces as outs, as they're unlikely to be. However there are 9 diamonds and three non-diamond 5 that would make a straight. These were the outs I counted. Yes I am playing today, planning a two table SNG on Devilfish most likely. Also will be playing the Super Series, Mini FTOPS #24 $12+1 buyin, and maybe focus (Ladbrokes deepstack) and some other tourneys. Usually I never play on Sunday but this is an exception. Would love to have the bankroll for the Warmup....but maybe another time.

Out of the money again - sorry guys :sad Was that a really bad call? The guy who pushes first is big stacked and very loose. I was more worried about the other guy but was expecting him to fold.
Bad call? NO WAY!!!!!!! It was the perfect move (I mean... in my opinion), you have a 12 outs project and also drawing to the nutz. Against one player you are a favorite here, but against two.. even if you are not the favorite, you have MASSIVE POT ODDS to do that, because the first guy made an overbet that made clear he wasnt going anywhere. I would play that hand like you did almost every time... if i bust of the tourney, well... theres always another tourney starting every 5 minutes. This play is EV+

I declared the WH Super Series last night' date=' so it's a valid game for any team.[/quote'] Any team with the bankroll :loon or are you just winding us up !!!

Cap might have made an error if so i'll play a sng on stars:unsure
Reading through the thread I think you were ok in the end :hope No biggie if not, Im confident we'd make the money back in not time ..... Another good cash last night :clap H may be the kiss of death, but I blame myself. I log on to see you go from 4k to 46k, then got o bed and find you out not long after :( The old 10 10 vs bigger pair is a bitch late on .... Team UN on top !!! Fred - we need to sort it out seriously, get some good rest today and i want you to leave work early on friday - need you in top form for the game :D