** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

UEFA Cup QF return leg 16/4

Thursday 16 April 2009 Home Draw Away bookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">BPP
Dynamo Kyiv v PSG (17:30BST) 1.91 3.50 4.80 101.76 % Details »
Hide « Dynamo Kyiv v PSG
Manchester City v Hamburger SV (19:45BST) 2.06 3.65 4.00 100.94 % Details »
Hide « Manchester City v Hamburger SV
Marseille v Shakhtar (19:45BST) 1.98 3.55 4.40 101.40 % Details »
Hide « Marseille v Shakhtar
Udinese v Werder Bremen (19:45BST) 2.56 3.55 2.96 101.02 % Details »
Hide « Udinese v Werder Bremen

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: UEFA Cup QF return leg 16/4 TO QUALIFY

Thursday 16 April 2009 Team 1 Team 2 bookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">BPP
Dynamo Kyiv v PSG (17:30BST)1.722.30101.62 %Details »
Hide « Dynamo Kyiv v PSG
Manchester City v Hamburger SV (19:45BST)4.001.30101.92 %Details »
Hide « Manchester City v Hamburger SV
Marseille v Shakhtar (19:45BST)5.001.20103.33 %Details »
Hide « Marseille v Shakhtar
Udinese v Werder Bremen (19:45BST)5.001.22101.82 %Details »
Hide « Udinese v Werder Bremen

Re: UEFA Cup QF return leg 16/4 Have to fancy Dynamo to beat PSG...Dynamo are very good at home and PSG in the cold will not play well. Same as marseille last thursday. Marseille should have gotten a goal last week and did look good so at home i fully expect them to beat shaktar.

Re: UEFA Cup QF return leg 16/4 im gonna be having a £20 double on hamburg and werder bremen. it pays over £200 pound with hills. obviously the fact that both teams have comfortable leads will lead to. both of them not putting in maximum effort, the 2 managers may even rest some key players and i will be checking team news before i put any money on. but the difference in quality on show between the sides last week was absolutley massive.

Re: UEFA Cup QF return leg 16/4 I also believe that Marseille should win this one. About PSG...they have a good away record in this Uefa Cup, still it will be very difficult for them in Kiev: Kayserispor - Psg 1-2 City - Psg 0-0 Wolfsburg Psg 1-3 Braga - Psg 0-1

Re: UEFA Cup QF return leg 16/4 It's Dynamo Kiev for me. Dynamo play good football.They rested some players in last week domestic league game.they want to win UEFA Cup and i don't see why not.PSG look very tired now,they still chasing OM and Lyon in League 1. Dynamo have no fresh injuries. Dynamo to win @1.80 bet365 :hope GL :ok

Re: UEFA Cup QF return leg 16/4

It's Dynamo Kiev for me. Dynamo play good football.They rested some players in last week domestic league game.they want to win UEFA Cup and i don't see why not.PSG look very tired now,they still chasing OM and Lyon in League 1. Dynamo have no fresh injuries. Dynamo to win @1.80 bet365 :hope GL :ok
Think Dynamo to qualify @ 1.66 BET365 look a safer bet to me in case the match goes to extra time.

Re: UEFA Cup QF return leg 16/4 Really liking the look of Hamburg and Dynamo Kiev Double....Dynamo rested there players ahead of this match as there Coach believe they can win the Uefa Cup!...Man City have been playing terrible lately and even though they have a good home record in the UEFA Cup, I have a funny feeling Martin Jol's team will dispatch City!

Re: UEFA Cup QF return leg 16/4 Some interesting facts to considered for Dynamo match. Dynamo's record against French clubs: P11 W2 D3 L6 Dynamo's record at home against French clubs: P5 W1 D2 L2 PSG's record against Ukrainian clubs: P5 W4 D1 L0 PSG's record away against Ukrainian clubs: P2 W2 D0 L0 Dynamo seems to have a pretty bad record against French side. However Dynamo having rest players and have a superior home record in the Ukraine league with sold-out Valeri Lobanovskiy Stadium, I believe Dynamo have what it takes to edge past this tired PSG team.

Think Dynamo to qualify @ 1.66 BET365 look a safer bet to me in case the match goes to extra time.
To be honest i don't think this match will end in 0-0 draw,any other result means no extra time.So Dynamo to win is better bet and better value.Dynamo will push for a goal from start.I don't think will see many goals so under 2.5 looks good bet too. Dynamo v PSG under 2.5 @1.57 bet365 :hope

Re: UEFA Cup QF return leg 16/4 few stats for people looking to back hamburg in the hamburg v man city game tonight. hamburg are unbeaten in seven uefa cup matches this season. winning 6. man city have lost 5 of their last 6 matches in all competitions. hamburg have won all 5 of their uefa cup away matches this season. city will also struggle for goals tonight. no bellamy, robinho not scored in 2009, wright phillips is their leading scorer in europe with just 3 goals, whereas ivica ollic has scored 7 and paulo gurrero has scored 5 goals in hamburgs last 5 games. telling ya lads. get on hamburg with the weekends beer money and turn it into fine wine haha.

few stats for people looking to back hamburg in the hamburg v man city game tonight. hamburg are unbeaten in seven uefa cup matches this season. winning 6. man city have lost 5 of their last 6 matches in all competitions. hamburg have won all 5 of their uefa cup away matches this season. city will also struggle for goals tonight. no bellamy, robinho not scored in 2009, wright phillips is their leading scorer in europe with just 3 goals, whereas ivica ollic has scored 7 and paulo gurrero has scored 5 goals in hamburgs last 5 games. telling ya lads. get on hamburg with the weekends beer money and turn it into fine wine haha.
They're only stats/records mate which are there to be broken..ie, just like YANAYTED being the first english side to win in Porto. City will turn it around ;)

They're only stats/records mate which are there to be broken..ie, just like YANAYTED being the first english side to win in Porto. City will turn it around ;)
Same thoughts here. City definitely need to bounce back strong and Robinho could be on the scoresheet today.

Re: UEFA Cup QF return leg 16/4 Hope today uefa forum wont be like cl forum yesterday who was much more like a team talk forum. anyway just telling guys who are going to back man city today to be very carefull cause i think this team is in a downward trend. They are not playing good football and robinho has been a complete waste for them. Last week one up then got beaten 1-3 by fullham gives us a clear indication. I dont see them qualify but if they are going to win that its only by crapy football or a crapy goal. My banker is marseille today though got beaten by shaktar donest last time i think clearly their mind was focus on their domestic league. Play grenoble last sunday and beat them 4-0 ,they are a team really motivated and in good shape and stade velodrom is a very touch place for visitors, I think they can clearly overcome their two goal deficit and make it to the next round. I will stay away from the match psg though i like the looks of dynamo kiev i feel that it wont be an easy match. Psg may be its a tired team but they succeed to get a draw last sunday against a Lile side which i rate very high. Psg is not showing good form lately but one thing they do not lack is experience and their players have their potential to give an outstanding performance to go and win that match so for me no bet... udnese also look a good bet but don have info on it so can anyone can post something on it .......

Re: UEFA Cup QF return leg 16/4 Dynamo Kiev - Paris SG Selection: Dynamo Kiev (-0.5) (Asian Handicap) 10/10 >Bet365 @ 1.83 (Back) PSG failed to score in the 1st leg. This time it's going to be even harder. D. Kiev have never failed to score at home in Europe this season. They sit quietly on top of the table 15 points from Shakhtar 6 rounds till the end. PSG have started the season in poor form but still have a chance of making it back to CL preliminary rounds if they can pass 3rd place Bordeaux 3 points ahead. Until the 1st leg PSG have won all it's matches vs Ukrainian opposition. This time it seems they'll come up short. PSG Probable Starting XI: Landreau; Ceara, Makonda, Camara, Traore; Clement, Chantome, Rothen, Sessegnon; Luyindula, Hoarau Good luck and god bless TuttiFooty.Com

Re: UEFA Cup QF return leg 16/4 it was scarcely believable that Shakthar won 2-0 last week (and I speak as one who backed them) v Marseille. Marseille always looked dangerous and spurned a couple of good chances. At home they have to be fancied to win, if not turn the tie around completely. Taking the minus ball on the Asian is risky but I expect at least a one goal win which would protect the stake. Marseille -1 AH Bet 365 @ 2.53

Re: UEFA Cup QF return leg 16/4 The best bet I can see for the Manchester City v Hamburg is both teams to score @ 1.7 with Centrebet Cities defence conceded 3 goals at home to a Fulham side who had only previously scored 6 goals in 15 games prior to Sundays result. The most worrying thing for me is that I am led to believe that all 3 goals were individual errors or goals that could easily have been avoided. I can see Hamburg scoring at least one, this quote from Martin Jol provides me with some optimism on that front, "They are very strong at home and it is probably a big task to get a victory there, however, if we could score one or two goals then that would be unbelievable." Hamburg are obviously not going to sit back and let Manchester City play because they are aware of their attacking potency. City only need a 2-0 win to progress, which is perfectly achievable, so Hamburg must nick a goal if they are to make it to the next round. I can't see Hamburg keeping Manchester City at bay for 90 minutes. Shaun Wright-Phillips, Vincent Kompany and Wayne Bridge all return tonight, however Craig Bellamy is likely to be injured. Robinho returns to the starting eleven after being rested at the weekend, obviously with this game in mind. I am also tentatively looking at under 2.5 goals @ 2.5 with BETDAQ. I realise that this selection could contradict the above anlysis, but I feel when the 1st leg of a 2 legged tie goes Over, there is a tendancy to automaticly assume that the 2nd leg will also be over, and the odds of around 1.50 reflect this, which is too short for me. I find that a lot of the time when the odds are that short, it generally goes the opposite way....and I'm hoping for a 1-1 scoreline.

Re: UEFA Cup QF return leg 16/4 If anybody interested :Last news from Udinese Pepe & Isla are not totally fit and probably will not make it tonite, although the Azzurro Pepe really will try his best to be there. Marino the coach will go in with 4-3-3, but not certain yet on who will are the three in front. Handanovic for sure (keeper) defense: Zapata, Domizzi, Felipe e Lukovic/ at midfield: D'Agostino, Inler e Asamoah. In front sure are: Quagliarella & Sanchez, but Pepe could leave his place to Floro Flores in the middle. Of course if this will be the choice, there will be less cover in counter attack, as only Pepe among those forwards , comes back when needed.

Hey friends' date='what about PSG starting lineup?does anybody have any info about will be some PSG players rested?Thanks in advance[/quote'] Probable Line-up (4-4-2): Mandanda – Mears, Rodriguez, Hilton, Taiwo – Ben Arfa, Cana, Cheyrou, Valbuena – Niang, Kone

Dynamo Kiev - Paris SG
Today, 17:30 Soccer - uefa.gifUEFA Cup
Pick: Dynamo Kiev Result: Pending Stake: 10/10 Odds: 1.80 Dynamo Kiev has managed to have no goals in France and now have a good chance to place in the UEFA Cup semifinals. However, PSG is not safe without a chance to Valeri Lobanovskiy stadium for them, and even achieved a draw with goals sends them to the next rund. The proposal for betting Dynamo Kiev proved to have the quality to deal with the PSG and local teams will enter this match as opposed to a fresh opponent, whose players are evidently tired. When you take account of all this, I suggest that you bet on the Dynamo.

If anybody interested :Last news from Udinese Pepe & Isla are not totally fit and probably will not make it tonite' date=' although the Azzurro Pepe really will try his best to be there. Marino the coach will go in with 4-3-3, but not certain yet on who will are the three in front. Handanovic for sure (keeper) defense: Zapata, Domizzi, Felipe e Lukovic/ at midfield: D'Agostino, Inler e Asamoah. In front sure are: Quagliarella & Sanchez, but Pepe could leave his place to Floro Flores in the middle. Of course if this will be the choice, there will be less cover in counter attack, as only Pepe among those forwards , comes back when needed.[/quote'] Key players here are D'Agostino and Gokhan Inler, they both were rested on the weekend vs Reggina...well Inler came on in the 2nd half but pretty much majority of the first team regulars were rested for this match. I heard Diego may not play today? If that's true, there is a big gap in the middle for Bremen to fill in.

Re: UEFA Cup QF return leg 16/4 Dynamo Kiev - Paris St Germain under 2.5 (1.66 @ pinnacle) This tie can go either way as it is locked 0-0 after the first leg. Don't expect it to be an open game as both defences are quite good, as both teams play it conservative. Kiev have gone under in their last 2 at home while PSG have kept clean sheets in 4 of their last 5 UEFA Cup games, as each of these 4 games have gone under. Whoever scores will look to close the game up so would be surprised if goals are scored in this game to send it over Man City - Hamburg over 2.5 (1.87 @ pinnacle) Hamburg lead 3-1 from the first leg but Man City has an away goal so a 2-0 scoreline gets them through. The blues tend to play better at home than away so look to an improved performance but they were outplayed by Hamburg in the first leg. Intersting to note that Man City scored twice in their last 2 home games in this cup while Hamburg have scored thrice in their last 2 away games. Look to Olic to once again terrorise the City defence while Robinho and Ireland should lift Man City in front of their home crowd and their chances are boosted with the news that Hamburg are missing defenders Benjamin and Demel in this game. Both teams tend to play a more attacking game and doubt Hamburg will sit back and defend as it is not in their nature to do so.

Re: UEFA Cup QF return leg 16/4 Manchester City v Hamburg - Manchester City -1 H'cap @ 4.33 Bet365 City need to win by two clear goals here to progress unless of course it is 3-1 again, they are at best a 3/1 shot to progress so you may aswell take this price as it is the same thing yet better if I am correct. I backed Hamburg -1 last week when they won 3-1 and backed Fulham to win in the EPL against them on Sunday so it may seem a bit strange to go with the home side here but City are a different team at Eastlands, I expect them to really have a go at Hamburg tonight and I wasn't all that impressed with Hamburg last week I just thought City defended pretty poorly second half, they welcome back Robinho into the team and they have some good attacking players who can cause problems for this Hamburg defence, even if its 1-0 at 60-70 minutes to City it sets this tie right up and I do not think they are out of this tie yet, if the home fans get behind them and the players are up for it which I imagine they will be, they can do the job here. Marseille v Shakhtar - Marseille @ 1.85 Boylesports Watched this one last week before the Hamburg game and I personally thought that Marseille deserved something better than losing 2-0 from the match, they created chances going forward and were a bit unlucky not to find the net, they are going well domestically and although they may have one eye on that they should put in a good performence here tonight, Shaktar are a decent unit at home but I think they may be a little bit vunerable here, it is nice to come into a game with a 2-0 home lead but how will they approach it, if they sit back I feel Marseille can do some damage. Dinamo Kiev v PSG - PSG to Qualify £286 to back @ 2.40 Betfair I always think coming into the second leg with a 0-0 draw away from home is very risky indeed, its kind of a good result but it aint, an away goal is very important in these games. I expect this to be a tight game again with neither side wanting to give much away but I cannot play unders as it is not much of a price plus I if PSG nick a goal which I think they will then it opens this game right up.Anyway to my choice I am picking PSG to go through as I think 2.40 is a tad big, an away goal for them means Kiev need two, two goals they need three etc. PSG are a good side away from home this year, they won 1-0 at Braga, 3-1 at Wolfsburg, 0-0 at Manchester City, there only poor result being the 3-1 defeat to Schalke. I think they can get a positive result here and come away with a score draw or win.