** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Laying Football Selections

justbetter

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Laying Football Selections

Fantastic stuff mate' date=' you could make a living from this. ;)[/quote'] If only, its just a matter of time before I have a losing bet. Lets hope I reach the banking point a couple more times first though :hope Well Arsenal won 2-0 so I have reached 20 bets without loss :ok Total Bets 20 Wins 20 P/L £943.83 Account Balance £755.10 Bank £1000

Re: Laying Football Selections I can see no obvious outcomes for Barcelona Chelsea tonight. Reasoning could be given for this being either a really high scoring game or a cagey affair. I will not be laying the 0-0 and certainly will not lay Chelsea as they are more than capable of winning tonight. Therefore this is another no bet for me unless I change my mind after seeing the teams.

Re: Laying Football Selections I have had a change of heart and am going to lay the 0-0 at 14.5 for £50 I hope I dont regret this because I do still have my doubts but after a lot of thought I think Barca really have to take the game at home and will hopefully either score or leave themselves vulnerable at the back Heres hoping

Re: Laying Football Selections sigh....I knew I should have trusted my instincts... oh well. The loss finally came and has reduced the account balance to about £105 I am undecided as yet about whether to top it up from the bank or to continue with that. Will probably post up the strategy tomorrow

Re: Laying Football Selections Right I have decided to take the advice given and I will continue with the £100. I've done it before and am certain I can do it again. Watch this space.... Total Bets 22 Wins 21 P/L £294.62 Account Balance £105.89 Bank £1000

Re: Laying Football Selections I'm going to really go for it with this glory hunt untill the end of the season hopefully making at least one bet a day as there's isn't long left Some interesting statistics appeared on the UEFA cup thread. In the Werder Hamburg game there hasn't been less than 3 yellow cards in any of their past 10 meetings. Also Howard Webb has given out an average of over 3 cards per game this season. My lay tonight is therefore for under or equal to 5 points in the bookings market for this game (2 points per yellow and 5 per red) at 6.16 for £20 (Thanks to "Jonesy Knows" for the statistics)