** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Laying Football Selections

justbetter

Hi all Had a thread a while back where i attempted to grow the bank by 10% per day with little success, losing within a week or two. Since then i have been gambling with less of a specific aim and more casually and have been seeing good results. I started with a bank of £100 about 3 months ago and have been laying selections since then and have reached £811. This thread is really just to keep track of what i'm doing and view my progress as i haven't really been keeping a journal of my bets. I will limit the size of the bet to a lay of £100, but will probably rarely go that high, and every time i reach £1000 i will withdraw half of the amount. Wish me luck :)

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: More "Laying" Looking at the Liverpool Blackburn game tomorrow and although it is looking unlikely Gerrard will start, I still do not see a Blackburn side without Santa Cruz, Roberts and possibly Pederson winning at Anfield. After seeing them against Spurs they were less than impressive despite the win and were lucky with Palacios's red card. I will therefore be laying Blackburn at odds of 12.21 for £40.

Re: More "Laying" Just had a look at the teams for the Chelsea Liverpool game and it seems to me that Rafa is focusing on the premier league and has rightly given up hope on this competition. I just cannot see Liverpool scoring 3 at Stamford Bridge with no reply, especially without Gerrard and with Lucas in the team Lay Liverpool to qualify at odds of 16 for £30

Re: More "Laying" Although the Arsenal defence is not at its best tonight, I do not think it will need to be. The absense of Senna is huge and I do not believe Bruno and Eguren will do as an effective job of keeping Nasri and Fabregas quiet. The lay is for Villareal to win the game at odds of 8.8 for £50

Re: More "Laying" I must admit, I'm not too confident on this next bet as I find Aston Villa to be a very unpredictable team. However, I think they should avoid defeat at home to West Ham considering all the injury worries they have. Lay West Ham at 6.6 for £30

Re: Laying Football Selections

Going well Jimmah' date=' keep it up :ok[/quote'] Thanks Was curious about some statistics for what has been recorded of this glory hunt so far, so here they are... Strike Rate 100% Average Odds 14.74 Bet Frequency 1.2 per day Profit Per Day £43.77 Profit Per Bet £35.82 Well there you go. According to the statistics the first recorded loss should come sooner rather than later. Lets hope I can keep it away for as long as possible!