** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Laying Football Selections

justbetter

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Laying Football Selections The glory hunt will be taking a break over the summer period and I will be pursuing other systems/random gambling with the remaining bank. It will be resumed once the season restarts probably with a new thread. Stay tuned

Re: Laying Football Selections yep i noticed something here other than the pure shock value of the finnish game you lost on, the other 2 games were (barca-chelski and france-nigeria) games that you wouldnt normally bet on - your first instinct was to not bet on the barca game and for the france game you dont do friendlies try to use that in the hunt for next season - if your first instinct is not to bet then be strong - many a time i have gone for an unsure bet and laid the 0-0 (utd arsenal/mk dons scunthorpe) or laid the loser (ljubicic tsonga in rome/madrid) and ended up flopping anyway good luck for next season, i think i might be doing one of these as well - we can have a little competition

Re: Laying Football Selections

yep i noticed something here other than the pure shock value of the finnish game you lost on, the other 2 games were (barca-chelski and france-nigeria) games that you wouldnt normally bet on - your first instinct was to not bet on the barca game and for the france game you dont do friendlies try to use that in the hunt for next season - if your first instinct is not to bet then be strong - many a time i have gone for an unsure bet and laid the 0-0 (utd arsenal/mk dons scunthorpe) or laid the loser (ljubicic tsonga in rome/madrid) and ended up flopping anyway good luck for next season, i think i might be doing one of these as well - we can have a little competition
I look forward to it. A little competition never hurt anyone - but we'll probably end up betting on most of the same games anyway :lol
How much have you won overall on the thread Jimmah ? Fantastic strike rate with 60 from 63 :clap
Thanks From the thread I made £760.29 but it could/should have been a lot more. I just get bored and bet on games I shouldn't, when the season resumes I hope to improve the strike rate even more and have better discipline :hope