Best bet of the day 9th april

Gone for a hurdle race for a change today lol 2.30 ludlow Fade to grey finally finished a race last time out over hurdles and did it in impressive fashion winning by 10 lengths, produced performance on good/firm ground, ground looks to be good again tomorrow, has performed over this trip on the flat aswell so staying the trip shouldnt be a problem. 1pt win fade to grey

Re: Best bet of the day 9th april well good start for me yesterday down hill from here in. Wincanton 3.20 - Tom Sayers 1pt have always followed this horse. It looks like having everything in his favour. Good weight, has won in this grade of this weight. The going is no problem as won in this grade on firm. Has needed this drop in class probably to get back on winning ways, though starting to get on in years should have another race or two in him.

Re: Best bet of the day 9th april 4.00 Lud. Tyup Pompey. 0.5 e/w. This is a bit of a long shot but I did have it at 50/1 e/w once and it won :loon.Tyup Pompey has ran sixteen times at Ludlow winning once and placing twice.He has ran on good ground with exactly the same figures.He has ran five times in April winning once and placing once.Lee Stephens has steered him on twenty one occasions winning once and placing three times.In summary 1/ He has ran at the course.2/ He has run on good ground.3/He has won/placed in April.4/ He has been ridden by the jockey on numerous occasions. All I need now is for him to be on a going day and a bit of luck.:hope

Re: Best bet of the day 9th april 2-50 wincanton-wun chai-e/way even though this horse as a bit to prove at present he is down in the weights and down in grade today he as won twice over this c/d,he as a goodish jockey on board and i can remember him running some good races a while back therefore at a good price going to give him a e/way chance

Re: Best bet of the day 9th april 2.40 Folkestone Front runners make up a third of the 12-runner field here and that could feasibly set this race up for a fast finisher. Artistic Licence was noted as staying on well off a slow pace last time out and will appreciate a stronger pace this afternoon. She was dropped 5 lbs prior to her last run and looks well handicapped given her win at Great Leighs last year. She is also a course winner and looks well positioned to exploit any potential duels at the front that may arise, should the gaps appear for her. win.

Re: Best bet of the day 9th april Folkestone 2.10 Rare Art WIN Broke maiden tag at Nottingham in November over 5f in heavy conditions. 2nd and 3rd won next time out and 5th place has since won an A/W handicap from a mark of 68. 4lb raise in the ratings for that maiden victory doesn't seem too harsh in the light of the form of that race with stable reporting that this one has wintered well. Although never raced on fast ground there is nothing in the breeding to suggest that today's conditions should pose a problem and with Ryan Moore up, my idea of the winner.

Re: Best bet of the day 9th april CAPO DI CAPI 2.30 Ludlow. 1 point win. First start for Evan Williams today and wouldn't need to find much at all on the bare form of things. Can improve for the new surroundings and so with a few slight question marks hanging over his nearest rivals and with conditions suitable, I think he'll go close today.

Re: Best bet of the day 9th april EARTH DREAM 2.50 Wincanton. 1 point win. Got a decent enough win las time and that form would be good enough to see him go close again today. Races off a mark of 114 today, which is 10lb higher than last time, but he's open to improvement and the trip and ground aren't a concern, so should be able to run a very big race.

Re: Best bet of the day 9th april beherayn 300 lud. 1 pt win. has the ability to win this race and win it well. is a bit of a thinker and so it will probably not go as easy as it could do, but if getting an uncosted lead and concentrating a bit more, then no reason why he shouldnt win this race.

Re: Best bet of the day 9th april Lud 4.00 Supreme Duke 1pt win Hobbs often does well at this time of year and whilst in the big meetings he is coming up short, in these sorts of races he seems to be doing well and he could have another winner here. SD was a nice sort over hurdles who had pieces of form, the victory over Woolcombe Folly for example and he has taken well enough to fences. Just three runs but all of some ability at times. Encouraging first run when fourth but then managed to win over c and d in good enough style afterwards. Found things a fraction too tough when third in novice chase afterwards but that seemed a hottish race, winner has won a couple on the bounce and is progressive and the second had smart form in beating oh crick earlier. So SD lost little really that day and back to handicaps today on a track he goes on he is the pick.

Re: Best bet of the day 9th april 330 Ludlow: Gee Dee Nen Quite fancy one or two today but all have a niggling doubt so decided to go with Gee Dee Nen who seems to have found an easy opportunity. Very highly thought of by connections and took his place at the festival after winning over C/D. Has run back on the flat in a Class 2 handicap in which he ran on well and needs a real trip to see him at his best. Looks a class above these but the price will reflect that I suppose.

Re: Best bet of the day 9th april Wincanton 2.20pm 1pt lay Wedensday Country Horse is napped today by the RP and has good stand up form of recent races,trip is in favour ect ect ect but what puts me of is a few in the race that look better than recentt form has said and this is why iam going with the lay today,3 horses that i think will win plus the rest are running for me as well so no harm there. Goodluck Whatever You Bet Today

Re: Best bet of the day 9th april

1.40 Folkestone - OUR GEORGIE GIRL - e/w Reasoning to follow
By Zafeen out of Rosina May. Zafeen was a top-notch 2yo at 6-7f who liked to hear his hooves rattle, whilst Rosina May won all 3 of her races, all as a 2yo, all at 5f and all on Good or fimer. Rosina May's 2 previous progeny to have run have been poor, but both were by Josr Algarhoud, and I am hoping that the speedier influence of Zafeen can work the oracle in this particular instance. With odds of 50/1 about, and parents who made debut RPRs of 77 and 75, this is definitely worth an each way shout this afternoon with conditions that should be perfect

Re: Best bet of the day 9th april 14.10 Folkstone - Perfect Class Has won over this distance before at Kempton back in January. Luke Morris takes the ride again today so he should know how to win on the horse since its only win has came with him on board. Was also 2nd behind Song Of Praise om its 2nd last outing who has gone on to win a better race since.

Re: Best bet of the day 9th april F2.40 Credit Swap 1pt E/W Super Nap This one looks well overpriced at around 16/1 and I'll therefore use my super nap. Michael Wigham is a good placer of horses and he looks like he's given this one a couple of quiet runs before today. This ex Luca Cumani horse has the ideal draw and the trainer has a great strike rate at the course (50% !). He's also put a promising 7lb claimer on board and everything looks set for a big run today - I don't think Wigham brings his horses here for the fresh air.

Re: Best bet of the day 9th april

2-50 wincanton-wun chai-e/way even though this horse as a bit to prove at present he is down in the weights and down in grade today he as won twice over this c/d,he as a goodish jockey on board and i can remember him running some good races a while back therefore at a good price going to give him a e/way chance
You are a god man, I put money on that and made a sweet profit. Congrats on the good pick.