** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

World Cup 2010 ( 28-29 march )

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: World Cup 2010 ( 28-29 march )

Yes but we have other nice players, Dzeko, Misimovic... For Belgium, Van Buyten & Company are OUT! In Belgium will be over 6000 supporters from BiH! So value is on BiH @ 4,50 or X2 @ 2,00 VOLIM TE BOSNO!!!
:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana :cow:cow:cow:cow:cow:cow CRAZY NIGHT HERE IN BiH, PARTY TIME!!! :nana

I'm REALLY beginning to hate the word "banker". Everytime I say that I get to pay for it. :@
Yeah man! I shouldnt have listened to you!:) Brazil at over 2 times the money looks like a good bet to me, maybe also Brazil to win both halves at over 3 times the money! They played really well against Italy in my opinion. What do you people have to say about Ecuador? Are they any good? And what about Peru - Chile? I saw Chile beat Argentina at home a few months ago and they looked really good to me, and Peru has been playing really shitty football, but againg, the last time I watched them play was in the summer. How are the teams today? Im tempted to bet on Chile at almost 3 times the money...

:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana :cow:cow:cow:cow:cow:cow CRAZY NIGHT HERE IN BiH, PARTY TIME!!! :nana
Best odds of the round and great pick from you mate. If bookies would follow Bundesliga, they should never give so big odds. Dzeko and Misimovic :cheers

Yeah man! I shouldnt have listened to you!:) Brazil at over 2 times the money looks like a good bet to me, maybe also Brazil to win both halves at over 3 times the money! They played really well against Italy in my opinion. What do you people have to say about Ecuador? Are they any good?
Brazil probably without Kaka & Juan, didn't score in last 3 matches in Ecuador...will play in 3000 meter height, every away team has his difficulties under these circumstances... odds on Brazil started at 1,80 and went until now over even, hmm...would not touch this game even in my wildest dreams...for me clear Nobet

Re: World Cup 2010 ( 28-29 march ) due from goal.com: Egypt For the second game running, Zamalek's talented winger Mahmoud Abdul-Razek aka Shikabala has been overlooked while Shehata has also left out Hossam Ghaly after his recent departure from English Premier League club Tottemham Hotspur. Possible Starting XI: Essam El-Hadary - Fathallah, Gomaa, Hani Saied, Ahmed Al-Sayed - Ahmed Hassan, Mohamed Barakat, Aboutrika, Shawky - Zaki, Zidan. Zambia Given Singuluma, who shone at the CHAN, has been preferred to the more established Collins Mbesuma, because Renard demands a striker who can attack and defend in Cairo. Clifford Mulenga, who is reportedly on his way to top South African club Orlando Pirates soon after reviving his career at another South African club, Thanda Royal Zulu, was also not picked for this encounter. Possible Starting XI: Mweene - Mbola, Joseph Musonda, Dennis Banda, Lungu - Isaac Chansa, Rainford Kalaba, Felix Katongo, Fwayo Tembo - Chris Katongo, Singuluma.

Re: World Cup 2010 ( 28-29 march ) Russia - Azerbaijan under 2.5 :) Luxembourg - Latvia over 2.5 :) Armenia - Estonia under 1.5 :@ Moldova - Switzerland over 2.5 :@ Serbia :) Malta - Denmark under 2.5 :@ Israel - Greece over 2.5 :@ Holland -1.5 :) Lithuania - France over 2.5 :@ 4-5 but still made a small profit :ok

Re: World Cup 2010 ( 28-29 march ) I can assure you Ahmed El Sayyed won't be starting. Maybe the reporter meant Ahmed Samir Farag (who is a natural left back/winger) or Ahmad Fat'hi (plays both right and left). Shehata's problem is a "plasing" one. he has mor than 16 world class players to choose from. If Zaki-Zidan start upfront, then Met'eb and Mido are on the bench. If Shawky starts, Hossni Abd Rabbo (best player in Can 2008) is dropped to the bench. Ahmed El Mohammadi and Mohsen Hendawi are great on the right flank (though the latter is uncapped, so chances are dismall he could be handed a full debut). Even I (living in Egypt) can't pinpoint a starting line up beyond El Haddary, Hani Sa'eed, Mahmoud Fat'halla and Wael Gomm'a. Oh, and btw this NO BANKER! :hope (read my post above) :lol

I can assure you Ahmed El Sayyed won't be starting. Maybe the reporter meant Ahmed Samir Farag (who is a natural left back/winger) or Ahmad Fat'hi (plays both right and left). Shehata's problem is a "plasing" one. he has mor than 16 world class players to choose from. If Zaki-Zidan start upfront, then Met'eb and Mido are on the bench. If Shawky starts, Hossni Abd Rabbo (best player in Can 2008) is dropped to the bench. Ahmed El Mohammadi and Mohsen Hendawi are great on the right flank (though the latter is uncapped, so chances are dismall he could be handed a full debut). Even I (living in Egypt) can't pinpoint a starting line up beyond El Haddary, Hani Sa'eed, Mahmoud Fat'halla and Wael Gomm'a. Oh, and btw this NO BANKER! :hope (read my post above) :lol
Youssef how to contact you private brother ?:)

who happened to see armenia - estonia match ? what do you think about this armenia last goal (what draws them with estonians) ? http://sport.err.ee/index.php?0&popup=video&id=7642 lost lot money because of that
The luxemburg referees (local 2nd div) made a huge mistake in this one. Even from this dodgy angle you can see that the ball was not over the line. the linesman was not even in his position because the referee put the ball in too quickly after a substitute. supporters are the 12th man as they say:\ here`s another view: http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/6193/eesti.jpg

Youssef how to contact you private brother ?:)
You have to get to 50 posts to be able to send/receive PMs on the forum :) Ok, confirmed starting line-up: Keeper: EL Hadary Defence trio: Hani Sa'eed, Wael Gomm'a, Ahmad Fat'hi Right winger: Ahmad El Mohammadi Left Winger: Mohammad Barakat Midfielders: Mohammad Shawky, Ahmad Hassan Attacking midfielder: Mohammad Zidan Striking duo: Emad Met'eb, Amr Zaki Only 2 "full" defenders plus the keeper (in bold). Fat'hi is assigned a defensive role, but is usually good for offense as well, and so are both midfielders (in red). The rest are mainly offensive players. Mido, Abou Treika and Abd Rabbo are all kept on the bench, so I would say Shehata has got winning cards just in case. Expect Katongo to be man marked by Gomm'a. We are obviously going for an early goal (if anyone wants to bet on it, and can find such a market!) Prevailing forecast: 3-0 (most interviewed on TV and voting in online polls give that correct score preiction. 80% dominant prediction, though I wouldn't bet on a certain scoreline.

Re: World Cup 2010 ( 28-29 march ) ok thanks for Explain about this 50 posts :) I try my best ... Regarding to the game I think Egypt the only and best Arab team now who can play in World cup and if they miss this chance then they wont make it for another 50 years

Regarding to the game I think Egypt the only and best Arab team now who can play in World cup and if they miss this chance then they wont make it for another 50 years
The Tunisians are lucky enough to make it! The Saudis are coming back, and WILL play in South Africa, even if they had to go through the play offs. But, yes, I see your point that this squad is the strongest Egypt had in my 40 (soon to be 41) years on this planet! :lol

Egypt don't deserve to play in my local Sunday league let alone the World Cup! Mido looked alright when he was on though... Ivory Coast spanked Malawi though!
Agreed. The way we played tonight we don't have a chance.

Re: World Cup 2010 ( 28-29 march ) Anyone else with me in thinking that Peru v Chile will be Under 2.5 goals? Chile, for me, are one of those teams who consistently score under 2.5 goal games. Peru have had a record of hitting regular under 2.5 goals games too. I used the FIFA Rankings site to look back over fixtures and they seem to suggest that there is a good chance that the game will go under 2.5 goals. I am on it @ 1.7 but unfortunately, although the game is in play, I will be sleeping through the duration of the game and so will only be able to check what has happened early tomorrow morning.

What happened to Egypt? They were playing excellent football in the African Cup... Doesnt make much sense...
another big surprise last night beside Morroco , Zambia nearly won it at the end :(

Anyone else with me in thinking that Peru v Chile will be Under 2.5 goals? Chile' date=' for me, are one of those teams who consistently score under 2.5 goal games. Peru have had a record of hitting regular under 2.5 goals games too. I used the FIFA Rankings site to look back over fixtures and they seem to suggest that there is a good chance that the game will go under 2.5 goals. I am on it @ 1.7 but unfortunately, although the game is in play, I will be sleeping through the duration of the game and so will only be able to check what has happened early tomorrow morning.[/quote'] Well, that fucked me over, didn't it? :wall:sad