Bulgaria » APFG ( 17-18 march )

Tuesday 17 March 2009 Home Draw Away bookmakers margin on event. however they do not take account commissions that may be charged.>BPP
Belasitsa Petrich v Slavia Sofia (13:30GMT) 3.10 3.20 2.10 111.13 % Details »
Hide « Belasitsa Petrich v Slavia Sofia
Wednesday 18 March 2009 Home Draw Away bookmakers margin on event. however they do not take account commissions that may be charged.>BPP
Lokomotiv Plovdiv v CSKA Sofia (11:00GMT) 3.80 3.30 1.80 112.17 % Details »
Hide « Lokomotiv Plovdiv v CSKA Sofia
Cherno More Varna v Botev Plovdiv (13:30GMT) 1.22 5.00 10.00 111.82 % Details »
Hide « Cherno More Varna v Botev Plovdiv
Levski Sofia v Chernomorets B (13:30GMT) 1.41 4.00 6.50 111.31 % Details »
Hide « Levski Sofia v Chernomorets B
Lokomotiv Sofia v Vihren Sandanski (13:30GMT) 1.36 4.00 7.50 111.67 % Details »
Hide « Lokomotiv Sofia v Vihren Sandanski
Sliven v Spartak Vn (13:30GMT) 1.50 3.60 6.00 111.11 % Details »

Re: Bulgaria » APFG ( 17-18 march )

Belasitsa Petrich v Slavia Sofia (13:30GMT) 3.10 3.20 2.10
After very bad weekend for my picks I will try again to bet against Belasitsa. IMO this is the weakest team in the league. They will be relegate at the end of the season for sure. Slavia as I stated in my previous pick show some nice football and already beat Litex as a guest, but last round they make draw with Loko Mezdra at home. They missed a lot of chanses to score. The odds look prety good for AW, so I will try it.

Re: Bulgaria » APFG ( 17-18 march ) Slavia scored 1 goal in 2 matches so far since the winter break and kept two clean sheets on top of that. Belasitsa scored no goals in two matches and kept a clean sheet in their last game. So the under 2.5 looks good in this match. 0:1 is a likely score as well. Odds over evens for away win is worth consideration.

Re: Bulgaria » APFG ( 17-18 march ) Hi guys. Totally agree with you for Belasica-Slavia. Probably the hosts will start very packed at the back. Do not expect Slavia to press forward from the beginning. Additionally the BG teams are normally not in a very good physical shape so both teams will not be 100% recovered from the weekend round. My pick will be a little different one. HT under 0.5 2.9@3/10 and cover it with HT under 1.5 1.35@7/10. Hope to hit both!

Belasitsa Petrich v Slavia Sofia (13:30GMT) 3.10 3.20 2.10
After very bad weekend for my picks I will try again to bet against Belasitsa. IMO this is the weakest team in the league. They will be relegate at the end of the season for sure. Slavia as I stated in my previous pick show some nice football and already beat Litex as a guest, but last round they make draw with Loko Mezdra at home. They missed a lot of chanses to score. The odds look prety good for AW, so I will try it.
totally agreed with you, 5 min remaining and slavia are 2-4 up... glad i followed :) gd pick!:ok

Lokomotiv Plovdiv v CSKA Sofia (11:00GMT) 3.80 3.30 1.80
Loko Plovdiv make 2 wins in row, and it is very surprising performance from them, especially the win from the last round when they beat Chernomorets as a guest. And this last round may be the key factor for the match vs CSKA. They played this matcht at Sunday night, while CSKA played their match one day early and won easy 3:0 at home, so CSKA will be in a better condition than Loko. CSKA are in the battle for the title, so their motivation is also good. Of course I think that CSKA are better than Loko Plovdiv. The pick for me here is AW. GL to all.

Cherno More Varna v Botev Plovdiv (13:30GMT) 1.225.0010.00111.82
My choice for today is Cherno more -1 @1.65 7/10. Cherno more started very convincingly with 2 consecuitive wins and are currently at 3rd place. Botev has currently some key players missing including 2 of the goalkeepers so as far as I know the goalkeeper will be from the youth squad.

Re: Bulgaria » APFG ( 17-18 march ) I'm going purely on the stats here, but are Lokomotiv Mezdra worth a punt in today's lunchtime kickoff @ 2.15 versus Minyor Pernik? Their home form isn't too bad with 4-3-1 (15-5), as opposed to Pernik's away stats of 1-3-4 (4-15). Since the season started again after the break, Lokomotiv have drawn at home with Spartak Varna, a slightly disappointing result, but got a decent goalless draw at Slavia Sofia. Pernik got hammered 5-1 away at Lokomotiv Sofia then drew 0-0 at home with Lovech. But this is what interests me - that game was only three days ago, on Monday. Mezdra's last game was on Saturday. Can anyone with more knowledge help? :ok

I'm going purely on the stats here, but are Lokomotiv Mezdra worth a punt in today's lunchtime kickoff @ 2.15 versus Minyor Pernik? Their home form isn't too bad with 4-3-1 (15-5), as opposed to Pernik's away stats of 1-3-4 (4-15). Since the season started again after the break, Lokomotiv have drawn at home with Spartak Varna, a slightly disappointing result, but got a decent goalless draw at Slavia Sofia. Pernik got hammered 5-1 away at Lokomotiv Sofia then drew 0-0 at home with Lovech. But this is what interests me - that game was only three days ago, on Monday. Mezdra's last game was on Saturday. Can anyone with more knowledge help? :ok
They better be considering I'm laying Minyor Pernik based on the stats:lol

Re: Bulgaria » APFG ( 17-18 march ) I little bit late but IMO Mezdra-Minjor is no bet for me. I do not have any info regarding missing/injured players but both teams are too unpredictable, have recently played and will be tired.