Uefa Cup - 18th / 19th March 2009

Re: Uefa Cup - 18th / 19th March 2009 qualify: Braga @ 2 or Win: Braga @ 2.25 I've seen them play Vs. Standard and it's really a good team. Coach know what he does. He is a tactical mastermind and the team is very dangerous on the counter when needed. Conclusion: I think they will qualify and even win this match Galatasaray to win Hamburg plays good in the Bundesliga but I got my doubts over them in Europe and in Turkey it will be very difficult for them to win I think.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Uefa Cup - 18th / 19th March 2009

M.Kharkov - D.Kiev Metalist were doing very good at UEFA CUP before the league but then their limited squad started being tired. But this match is very important for their side. D.Kiev beat them 2times this year and this match is a big opportunity for Metalist. Other hand, Kiev is always very good at counterattack and there is no match without a kiev goal in this stadium. This brings us, its not impossible watching 3 goals this night @ 2.2 Prediction : Over 2.5 goals (6/10)
Well picked, leader :ok

Re: Uefa Cup - 18th / 19th March 2009 Man City, good price at 11/8, AAB will have to attack, leaving themselves open on the counter to City, shame Bellamy's not fit, his pace would have made me more confident on the selection, City went to Schalke and won easily, should oblige tonight, think Robinho needs a performance though. Man City Win @ 11/8 Stephen Ireland anytime scorer @ 3/1

Re: Uefa Cup - 18th / 19th March 2009 SHAKHTAR 2- O CSKA :moon:moon:moon:moon:moon In your face all you CSKA lovers.CSKA saga ended in Ukraine :drums Now when both russians clubs are out from UEFA i fancy one of the ukrainians team to win it :dude Lost my double today,fcuking Kiev let me down :wall but happy because of Shakhtar :clap

Cska to qualify @1.40 is strange some people insist that shaktar was the better side in first leg... thnx god, i have personal opinion, and i am confident that russian team is stronger in all aspects of game this bet is very very good imo, not only that we defend the 1-0 victory, but we win even the match goes to extra time or even penalties and cska qualify.. max stakes this one, the better team to qualify, and please have in mind that in a forum, might be many people who watched a specific match good luck :lol
What u gonna say now mate?:lol

Re: Uefa Cup - 18th / 19th March 2009 My Russien friends in Zenit and CSKA double have let me down big time:sad ...I really fancied CSKA to go to Ukraine and win...:sad Shakhtar deserved to win IMO though...Zenit couldn't find that second goal and the Former Champions are out! Well done to anyone who picked Shakhtar BTW

Re: Uefa Cup - 18th / 19th March 2009 we don't "love" any of both sides, I'm pretty sure the majority of this british forum thinks similar :lol, but due to strength and tactical oportunities CSKA double chance was the much more valuable pick. i would play the match same way each time again. Your comment shows you don't get the idea of a betting forum at all, it's about beating the bookies not to bash against eachother. Think about it mate :eyes

we don't "love" any of both sides' date=' I'm pretty sure the majority of this british forum thinks similar :lol, but due to strength and tactical oportunities CSKA double chance was the much more valuable pick. i would play the match same way each time again. Your comment shows you don't get the idea of a betting forum at all, it's about beating the bookies not to bash against eachother. Think about it mate :eyes[/quote'] Sorry mate,nothing personal really.I'm always up for beating bookies (that's why i did post my pick on page 1),as they have taken loads of money from me.But when it gets to Ukraine vs Russia in football i'm always like that :lol It's like England vs Germany ;)

I do mate.I think Shakhtar will win 1-0 and teams will have extra time. CSKA were very lucky at home.Only penalty saved them.Now they will play on proper pitch not that plastic shit they have in Moscow.Shakhtar beat Metalist yesterday 3-0 away so they are in a good mood.Yes,Zhirkov will be a big miss for CSKA.My money will go on Shakhtar to win @2.2 bet365 :hope Also under 2.5 is possible as CSKA will defend GL :ok
@Caveman: ..."shows you don't get the idea of a betting forum"... What's this then?That's my prediction but you won't listen.Bet won,twice,i got Shakhtar win and under 2.5. Still saying i have no idea about betting?

It is helpful to read what vitalyo posted... Few speculative bets then :) CS 2-2 , 3-2 and 3-3 HT/FT Udinese / Draw, Udinese / Zenit and Zenit / Draw, Zenit / Udinese. If odds are moving the ''wrong'' way, then there might be someone hitting at those big odds for HT/FT. And then few months later the Russian mob claiming again they fixed this one, as they did after Bayern ... Small stakes, bet365 BOL
:$

Guys i just wanted to warn you about galatasaray game.Everyone here thinks that galatasaray will get a win but they really suffer from injuries and suspensions.They already lost their two centrebacks for 3 months(Servet,Emre Gungor) and last game Emre Asik had red card,they have economical problem so they sold Meira to Zenit.So they don't have any centreback to play at this serious game.Their left back Hakan will play in the centre,most probably a guy from the youth team will be in starters as centerback.Last game in Hamburg when Emre had red card Kewell was in the centreback position and if you looked at the highlights you could see god really helped them a lot.Another problem is Arda's injury,in this team he is the one to devote the most for the team.There is none to replace him.They have confidence maybe but they already had a lot of defensive problems,if Hamburg has an early goal,it won't be impossible for them to get an easy win despite Petric and Trocowsky's injury.That will be a game of discipline vs. confidence.I think Hamburg's discipline is closer to win.Maybe you will think that i am Fenerbahce fan so this is an emotional bet,but if you look at my older post you can see my pick Arsenal beats Fenerbahce min by 2 ;) Hamburg wins @ 3,45 5/10:nana

-**Game of discipline vs. confidence**- WINNER DISCIPLINE I hope there are ones to get this analyze serious and make some money ;)

Anyone else think that Shaktar represent value after dominating the first leg? Zhirkov is suspended for CSKA who is a key attacking full back who is being linked with Chelsea whilst Shaktar's key centre back Chygrynskiy is suspended too. With Zhirkov missing CSKA are missing a key link in their attacking play which could mean a lack of width / balls being played into the box which could lead to a lack of goals. Shaktar seem to have the edge here but CSKA are yet to be beaten in the UEFA cup which shows their quality.
That'll do nicely and my 20/1 e/w shot on them winning the cup looks good, don't know how SkyBet are seriously going 11/4 on City winning this cup what crazy people are taking this after that terrible showing tonight. The final is an away match for them....they are AWFUL away from home :lol Robinho just disappears?

Aalborg v Man City 10pts Aalborg to win the match @ 3.05 Betfair (£258 to back) :) 2pts Aalborg to qualify @ 9/1 Bluesq :( 0.2pts Aalborg to win 3-0 @ 40/1 Bluesq :( 0.2pts Aalborg to win 4-1 @ 100/1 Bluesq :( City come into this game with a 2-0 lead on agg, I have to admit firstly that I did not see the game between these sides last week but I heard it was a comfortable victory for City, that does not surprise me when they are at home. However the problem is that they are a different side away from home, half there players seems to go missing, they have not looked great on the road in the UEFA cup this season and have scraped through at times, FC Midtjylland springs to mind at the start of there campaign.Also I know we should not compare the EPL with european matches but they have been very poor. They have only won once away from home in the EPL. I saw Aalborg in both games when they played Manchester United and they looked an ok side, they have a fully fit squad to choose from tonight, demolished Deportivo 6-1 on agg so they must be a half decent side. They took four points off Celtic in the CL and got a draw at Old Trafford. They are doing great domestically and had a poor result at the weekend drawing 1-1 with bottom of the table Sonderjyske which is a worry but should raise there game for this. I think they are very underestimated tonight given the fact that City are a very poor away side, a 2-0 lead looks good on paper and a goal for the away side makes it very hard for them but an early goal for Aalborg can turn this tie on its head, I actually think the current prices are crazy.
Poor game, AaB played better second half but if they got at City earlier, the game was there for the taking. The 9/1 shot went down to the lottery of pens so can't complain and good profit made. That Robinho really does not like playing away. :lol

My 2 cents on 3 games bellow . Dinamo Kiev STRAIGHT WIN got them @2.92 betfair the night before . Don't forget that at least half of the fans at the stadium will cheer for Dinamo .No shit. Man City to win @ 2.54 . Enough of this bull .AaB suck .And i am not a fan of British soccer but Man City is the class above . Nice run for AaB . This are the stats for Denmark - SAS Ligaen AaB home games 2W 4D 4L GF10:GA14 Man City has no presser to play against them . Sit back and relax for the counter strike. Final game between Zenit St Petersburg v Udinese is the game of the week . LOL Russian bookmaker marathonbet.com had Zenit to win @1.60 the night before Now : 19/03 1)Зенит 1.70 3.80 4.70 20:30 2)Удинезе http://odds.marathonbet.com/odds-view.phtml?h=0&r=2_633169-5_633359&l= Simply knowing this book ARE THE BIGGEST bookmaker in former USSR That is Russia ,Ukraine and the rest of the republics . They are known for lowering the odds on Home wins a specially in situations like the one above . However the odds are moving all the way around THE WRONG way Odds on Zenit win are rising .Tells me that BIG money (in Russia are coming on Zenit NOT TO WIN) This is very unusual for them .Back 4 years ago i beat the shit out of there shops . I always check there odds when it comes to Russian teams been involved . Udinese +0.5 @ 2.24 For the BIG ONE. Cheers and GL.
:cry:cry:cry