Uefa Cup - 18th / 19th March 2009

Re: Uefa Cup - 18th / 19th March 2009 Cska to qualify @1.40 is strange some people insist that shaktar was the better side in first leg... thnx god, i have personal opinion, and i am confident that russian team is stronger in all aspects of game this bet is very very good imo, not only that we defend the 1-0 victory, but we win even the match goes to extra time or even penalties and cska qualify.. max stakes this one, the better team to qualify, and please have in mind that in a forum, might be many people who watched a specific match good luck :lol

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Uefa Cup - 18th / 19th March 2009 GALATASARAY Sanctis Arda Kewell Hakan Volkan Sabri M.Güven Barış Ayhan Lincoln Baros HAMBURG Rost Boateng Alex Silva Mathijsen Aogo Benjamin Jarolim Rincon Jansen Guerrero Olic hamburg came to istanbul without 2 important playser.. petric and Trochowski. i watched fisrst match and especially Trochowski everything of this team.. galatasaray didnt play good football away but could win match if emre didnt have red card.. cause gala definetly better team than hamburg.. today gala is without servet, emre güngör and emre aşık, mehmet topal.. but only emre played first match to hamburg away. and dont forget that here is the ali sami yen.. our superstar arda will play, lincoln, kewell baros is ready.. first match baros didnt play due to red card punishment.. tonight, hamburg is goingt to see the hell, i will be on the stadium..

galatasaray wins; 2.2 bet365

Re: Uefa Cup - 18th / 19th March 2009

max stakes this one, the better team to qualify, and please have in mind that in a forum, might be many people who watched a specific match good luck :lol
Stop bitching @AndrewMurray,if u mean me just say my name instead of using sarcastic comments

Metalist Kharkiv – Dynamo Kiev Whilst Metalist have impressed in both the UEFA Cup and their domestic league this season, they are going through a slump at precisely the wrong moment. Two losses and a draw in their three Premier League matches this year have seen them fall and they desperately need to get back to winning ways. Add to that the fact that at the weekend they were hammered 3-0 at home by Shakhtar Donetsk, and it is hard to see morale being too high coming into this match. The last 5 meetings between the two teams (in the league)have ended (At Metalis homeground): 0 wins, 1 draw 4 D.Kiev Wins, makes it total 3-10 in goal differance. Metalis: Probable Line-Up (4-1-4-1): Goryainov – Maidana, Obradovic, Gueye, Gancarczyk – Slyusar - Valyayev, Edmar, Devic, Oliynyk - Jaja Andrey Konyushenko started against Shakhtar at the weekend but had to be taken off early so he could be a doubt here, which will mean the coach will have to shuffle the midfield. Dynamo Kiev Probable Line-Up (4-2-3-1): Bogush – Betao, El Kaddouri, Sablic, Nesmachniy – Correa, Vukojevic – Eremenko, Aliyev, Milevskiy- Kravets Aside from the striking department there could be changes in defence as both Badr El Kaddouri and Andriy Nesmachniy return from suspension and are available. The first leg at Dynamo Kiev in the uefa cup ended 1-0 to Kiev. They know they have a good chance to go trough next round if they score a goal against Metalis. And the fact that they havent lost a match there for a long time, i have trouble to see Dynamo Kiev loose this one. My Bet: Dynamo Kiev Spread pk for Game 1.91 @Pinnacle 6/10
Where did u get your info from mate? Vukoevich is suspended,Ninkovich will play instead,Nesmachnyiy probably will not play as well - Mihalik should start. Metalist:Jaja is not fully fit,he picked up injury in last domestic match and missed training on Wednesday. I don't see Dynamo loosing this one.Will take Dynamo to win probably. GL :hope

Re: Uefa Cup - 18th / 19th March 2009 BTW an intresting fact about Shakhtar in UEFA cup: 2003 Shakhtar wins first leg 1-0 (penalty) against Lokomotiv Moscow. Second leg they lost 3-1. 2007 Shakhtar lost first leg 1-0 (penalty) to Salzburg Second leg Shakhtar won 3-1. 2009 Shakhtar lost 1-0(penalty) to CSKA Second leg.................????????????????? ;) I'm going for stupid fun bet Shakhtar to win 3-1 :rollin:lol odds are 18/1 :eek stake: 1 point Also big stake on double Shakhtar and Dynamo Kiev DNB :hope GL

Cska to qualify @1.40 is strange some people insist that shaktar was the better side in first leg... thnx god, i have personal opinion, and i am confident that russian team is stronger in all aspects of game this bet is very very good imo, not only that we defend the 1-0 victory, but we win even the match goes to extra time or even penalties and cska qualify.. max stakes this one, the better team to qualify, and please have in mind that in a forum, might be many people who watched a specific match good luck :lol
this is maybe the "banker of the day", thx for posting it, sir :ok. CSKA outplayed Shakhtar in first leg, they'll be very strong tonight and as mentioned I really don't believe in some miracles tonight.

If you say they are unbeaten in THIS new year, 2009, i believe you. however they lost 2 matches in November 08. good pick anyway Caveman. GL
sorry mate, due to my poor english language I didn't express myself right, corrected it :eyes: They are unbeaten in whole european competition so far, ending with max 12 points out of 4 matches in stage phase and Aston Villa's "sacrifice matches" last round and first leg win against Shakhtar

Re: Uefa Cup - 18th / 19th March 2009 Aalborg v Man City 10pts Aalborg to win the match @ 3.05 Betfair (£258 to back) 2pts Aalborg to qualify @ 9/1 Bluesq 0.2pts Aalborg to win 3-0 @ 40/1 Bluesq 0.2pts Aalborg to win 4-1 @ 100/1 Bluesq City come into this game with a 2-0 lead on agg, I have to admit firstly that I did not see the game between these sides last week but I heard it was a comfortable victory for City, that does not surprise me when they are at home. However the problem is that they are a different side away from home, half there players seems to go missing, they have not looked great on the road in the UEFA cup this season and have scraped through at times, FC Midtjylland springs to mind at the start of there campaign.Also I know we should not compare the EPL with european matches but they have been very poor. They have only won once away from home in the EPL. I saw Aalborg in both games when they played Manchester United and they looked an ok side, they have a fully fit squad to choose from tonight, demolished Deportivo 6-1 on agg so they must be a half decent side. They took four points off Celtic in the CL and got a draw at Old Trafford. They are doing great domestically and had a poor result at the weekend drawing 1-1 with bottom of the table Sonderjyske which is a worry but should raise there game for this. I think they are very underestimated tonight given the fact that City are a very poor away side, a 2-0 lead looks good on paper and a goal for the away side makes it very hard for them but an early goal for Aalborg can turn this tie on its head, I actually think the current prices are crazy.

Re: Uefa Cup - 18th / 19th March 2009 @Spooner: Aalborg will have four players missing from their squad when they face City tonight. Dutch defender Steve Olfers, Norweigen defender Kjetil Wæhler and Danish forward Jeppe Curth all miss out with injury,and danish midfieler Thomas Enevoldsen is suspended..

Re: Uefa Cup - 18th / 19th March 2009 Zenith v Ulinese Centre-back Roman Shirokov and right-back Aleksandr Anyukov are suspended, fellow defenders Tomáš Hubočan and Nicolas Lombaerts are shaking off injuries while captain Anatoliy Tymoshchuk is unlikely to play after experiencing breathing problems following a knock to his ribs against Spartak Any comments on this one?

@Spooner: Aalborg will have four players missing from their squad when they face City tonight. Dutch defender Steve Olfers, Norweigen defender Kjetil Wæhler and Danish forward Jeppe Curth all miss out with injury,and danish midfieler Thomas Enevoldsen is suspended..
It appears I read the wrong team news then? The problem is most sites give just team news for 'Man City', I looked on 'Yahoo' they say Enevoldsen will start yet you say he is suspended. They say Aalborg have no injury worries nor suspensions. http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/football/uefa-cup/2008-2009/aalborg-bk-man-city-274414.html As I have mentioned in previous posts anyway I am not to fussed if a few players miss out, it gives other players the chance to shine, and there is no better opportunity then to shine in Europe. ;)

GALATASARAY Sanctis Arda Kewell Hakan Volkan Sabri M.Güven Barış Ayhan Lincoln Baros HAMBURG Rost Boateng Alex Silva Mathijsen Aogo Benjamin Jarolim Rincon Jansen Guerrero Olic hamburg came to istanbul without 2 important playser.. petric and Trochowski. i watched fisrst match and especially Trochowski everything of this team.. galatasaray didnt play good football away but could win match if emre didnt have red card.. cause gala definetly better team than hamburg.. today gala is without servet, emre güngör and emre aşık, mehmet topal.. but only emre played first match to hamburg away. and dont forget that here is the ali sami yen.. our superstar arda will play, lincoln, kewell baros is ready.. first match baros didnt play due to red card punishment.. tonight, hamburg is goingt to see the hell, i will be on the stadium..

galatasaray wins; 2.2 bet365

You can check it again if you like,but it is for sure that arda won't play.Most probably mehmet guven is gonna start instead of him

Re: Uefa Cup - 18th / 19th March 2009 Braga - PSG Over 2 goals @ 1,79 Have to admit I am only attracted by the odds here. A low-scoring game is most probable, with teams from Portugal and France involved, and Braga with the best defense in domestic league. Hosts can defend a 1-0 lead for more than just 90 mins, if they score first. The reason I am taking this bet is more with the guests. I have seen 2 full games and the highlights of most PSG games in UEFA, and IMO no matter how weakened ( arguably ) their team might be, they are dangerous. At Schalke they had half a team with second-choice players, and still created a lot ( and scored ), in my eyes more than the hosts, despite losing. I don't believe Braga will allow as many mistakes in the center as Wolfsburg did in both games, but I also don't believe PSG will come out with the thought ''let's drop this game here and now, as Ligue 1 is our top priority''. If PLG decides to use youngsters and second-choice players, it doesn't mean they will lay arms from the start, on the contrary - such players will be out to impress. PSG do have a crucial match at weekend away to Toulouse, but which game isn't important for teams of this caliber? Bet365 offer 2,45 for Over 2,5 goals, but that's far too risky for me, I think my choice gives some nice safety with money back if 1-1 or 2-0. Must admit the HW also looks good as pointed above by others, but I will stick to my original thoughts. Zenit - Udinese Over 2,5 goals @ 1,90 Again a risky one, but this time at odds below my liking. My logic is simple, hosts have to go forward strong, from the start. They have the power to score, but an open game vs Italian team could lead to many goals both sides - Udine have the players to score anywhere anytime with only a bit of space and despite of their ups and downs during this season. If I am wrong, then fingers crossed for a convincing HW. Odds are no good though... Galatasaray - HSV Over 2,5 goals @ 1,925 It usually pays off with a German team having a bad result in the first leg to pick Over. I do not believe in the team SHEF qouted above to qualify, but I do believe HSV can score at least once. A German team wouldn't simply surrender because of that 1-1 in Hamburg. And with the spaces HSV could possibly leave to that mighty attack of Galatasaray my choice looks good. Truth is that is exactly what I thought about the first leg and lost. Again, Galatasaray in UEFA have been good to me with Overs at home and also they seem to play better away, and leak goals at home. All bets above with 4/10, bet365 BOL

Re: Uefa Cup - 18th / 19th March 2009 Galatasaray - Hamburg Both teams important forward players will miss this match.Arda was injured last sunday in Trabzon match and also Servet Çetin will miss too this match. On the other hand, M.Petric will miss this round and Trachovski is uncertain till the match hour. Moreover both teams are tired bec. of having match every 3-4 days. If these teams were English than it will be Ok but GS and Hamburg didn't used to this match period. So, I think this match wil be so difficult and we will see less goals. Prediction : First Half : Draw (6/10) OR Under 2.5 Goals (7/10) Good Luck!!

As I have mentioned in previous posts anyway I am not to fussed if a few players miss out, it gives other players the chance to shine, and there is no better opportunity then to shine in Europe. ;)
Exactly! Spooner, must admit I start liking everything you are saying these days, except the ''nutters'' post of course :lol BOL

Re: Uefa Cup - 18th / 19th March 2009 AAB the off.site: http://www.aabsport.dk/29B847C9-6F3D-46F1-A2EA-6180A17183B3.W5Doc?id=3B954F38-2D52-49C0-9268-A9C9F5596FAA I think City can win the Uefa Cup,I know City is not great away from home,but has still a lot for AAB,the key players are tonight SWP and Robinho,AAB need goals and i think that is key for tonights game,we will see..

Re: Uefa Cup - 18th / 19th March 2009 M.Kharkov - D.Kiev Metalist were doing very good at UEFA CUP before the league but then their limited squad started being tired. But this match is very important for their side. D.Kiev beat them 2times this year and this match is a big opportunity for Metalist. Other hand, Kiev is always very good at counterattack and there is no match without a kiev goal in this stadium. This brings us, its not impossible watching 3 goals this night @ 2.2 Prediction : Over 2.5 goals (6/10)

And now confirmed that second key defender Razvan Rat also won't probably play!! I am really surprised to see CSKA +0,5 @ 1,80 Gamebookers and say thx a lot bookies :D
Confirmed or probably? Otherwise I like your pick :ok

Re: Uefa Cup - 18th / 19th March 2009 Aalborg - Man.City Aalborg proved that they are giving importance @ UEFA cup. They are not playing well in league match but they passed Deportivo after two winning. Also, Man City has quick and strong forwards.Maybe they are not good at away from home but its premier league.Every team have some problem in away matches. Match close for a draw but I can see both teams scoring at least one goals. Prediction : Over 1.5 goals (9/10)

He will play ;) I don't know where Caveman had his info from ??? Shakhtar squad for 2night: Pyatov,Srna-Kucher-Ishcenko,Rat-Hubshman,Dulyaj-Valian,Jadson,Fernandinio-Adriano

Metalist Kharkiv – Dynamo Kiev Whilst Metalist have impressed in both the UEFA Cup and their domestic league this season, they are going through a slump at precisely the wrong moment. Two losses and a draw in their three Premier League matches this year have seen them fall and they desperately need to get back to winning ways. Add to that the fact that at the weekend they were hammered 3-0 at home by Shakhtar Donetsk, and it is hard to see morale being too high coming into this match. The last 5 meetings between the two teams (in the league)have ended (At Metalis homeground): 0 wins, 1 draw 4 D.Kiev Wins, makes it total 3-10 in goal differance. Metalis: Probable Line-Up (4-1-4-1): Goryainov – Maidana, Obradovic, Gueye, Gancarczyk – Slyusar - Valyayev, Edmar, Devic, Oliynyk - Jaja Andrey Konyushenko started against Shakhtar at the weekend but had to be taken off early so he could be a doubt here, which will mean the coach will have to shuffle the midfield. Dynamo Kiev Probable Line-Up (4-2-3-1): Bogush – Betao, El Kaddouri, Sablic, Nesmachniy – Correa, Vukojevic – Eremenko, Aliyev, Milevskiy- Kravets Aside from the striking department there could be changes in defence as both Badr El Kaddouri and Andriy Nesmachniy return from suspension and are available. The first leg at Dynamo Kiev in the uefa cup ended 1-0 to Kiev. They know they have a good chance to go trough next round if they score a goal against Metalis. And the fact that they havent lost a match there for a long time, i have trouble to see Dynamo Kiev loose this one. My Bet: Dynamo Kiev Spread pk for Game 1.91 @Pinnacle 6/10
My 2 cents on 3 games bellow . Dinamo Kiev STRAIGHT WIN got them @2.92 betfair the night before . Don't forget that at least half of the fans at the stadium will cheer for Dinamo .No shit. Man City to win @ 2.54 . Enough of this bull .AaB suck .And i am not a fan of British soccer but Man City is the class above . Nice run for AaB . This are the stats for Denmark - SAS Ligaen AaB home games 2W 4D 4L GF10:GA14 Man City has no presser to play against them . Sit back and relax for the counter strike. Final game between Zenit St Petersburg v Udinese is the game of the week . LOL Russian bookmaker marathonbet.com had Zenit to win @1.60 the night before Now : 19/03 1)Зенит 1.70 3.80 4.70 20:30 2)Удинезе http://odds.marathonbet.com/odds-view.phtml?h=0&r=2_633169-5_633359&l= Simply knowing this book ARE THE BIGGEST bookmaker in former USSR That is Russia ,Ukraine and the rest of the republics . They are known for lowering the odds on Home wins a specially in situations like the one above . However the odds are moving all the way around THE WRONG way Odds on Zenit win are rising .Tells me that BIG money (in Russia are coming on Zenit NOT TO WIN) This is very unusual for them .Back 4 years ago i beat the shit out of there shops . I always check there odds when it comes to Russian teams been involved . Udinese +0.5 @ 2.24 For the BIG ONE. Cheers and GL.

Re: Uefa Cup - 18th / 19th March 2009 Aalborg - Man City Man City 2-0 to move on from the first leg. Several players returning from injury should help boost Mark Hughes' side. Mark Hughes has today on Norwegian TV, told publicly declaring winning the UEFA Cup is a target he is actively working for. Craig Bellamy was not with the rest of the squad to Denmark. He is on the way back after having been over the last couple games with a hurt knee. Vincent Kompany has been rested the last games with a injury, but is expected back on the midtfield tonight, probably at the expense of Elano. Otherwise Mark Hughes is unlikely to make the particular change in the team since the last match against Chelsea, I believe. Possible Starting lineup: Shay Given, Micah Richards, Wayne Bridge, Richard Dunne, Nedum Onuoha, Vincent Kompany, Stephen Ireland, Pablo Zabaleta, Felipe Caicedo, Robinho, Shaun Wright-Phillips. Man city last 5 league matches: 1 wins, 1 draw, 3 lost Aalborg They have on the injury list has AAB Steve Olfers, important DC Kjetil Wæhler and Jeppe Curth, while Thomas Enevoldsen has quarantined. Possible Starting lineup: Zaza, Boge Lund, Jakobsen, Kristensen, Beauchamp, Johansson, Due, Risgård, Augustinussen, Shelton, Caça. AAB last 5 league matches: 3 wins, 2 draws , 0 loss Man City have arguably the best team on paper. I think also they are interested in winning this math to bring up the moral of the team. Moreover, should they manage to take a AAB has many key players out for this game. I think it is a good value to bet on away win today. I also believe there may be some goals in this match, since AAB must attack. <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

My bet:

Man City PK and -0,5. 2.11 @Pinnacle 5/10

My 2 cents on 3 games bellow . Dinamo Kiev STRAIGHT WIN got them @2.92 betfair the night before . Don't forget that at least half of the fans at the stadium will cheer for Dinamo .No shit. Man City to win @ 2.54 . Enough of this bull .AaB suck .And i am not a fan of British soccer but Man City is the class above . Nice run for AaB . This are the stats for Denmark - SAS Ligaen AaB home games 2W 4D 4L GF10:GA14 Man City has no presser to play against them . Sit back and relax for the counter strike. Final game between Zenit St Petersburg v Udinese is the game of the week . LOL Russian bookmaker marathonbet.com had Zenit to win @1.60 the night before Now : 19/03 1)Зенит 1.70 3.80 4.70 20:30 2)Удинезе http://odds.marathonbet.com/odds-view.phtml?h=0&r=2_633169-5_633359&l= Simply knowing this book ARE THE BIGGEST bookmaker in former USSR That is Russia ,Ukraine and the rest of the republics . They are known for lowering the odds on Home wins a specially in situations like the one above . However the odds are moving all the way around THE WRONG way Odds on Zenit win are rising .Tells me that BIG money (in Russia are coming on Zenit NOT TO WIN) This is very unusual for them .Back 4 years ago i beat the shit out of there shops . I always check there odds when it comes to Russian teams been involved . Udinese +0.5 @ 2.24 For the BIG ONE. Cheers and GL.
Vitalyo, Great to see you post again bud, that's an interesting tidbit you got there, I'm going to tail you on Udinese, I think there is an overreaction and quite frankly I don't see Zenit being interested in this game as well. BOl on your plays!

we must wait for official line-ups @ uefa.com, I found these infos: uefa.com: Defender Răzvan Raţ did not get the chance to atone for the penalty he conceded which enabled Vágner Love to give CSKA the lead in Moscow, as he was rested against Metalist. "I was pretty down after the CSKA match, but everyone makes mistakes and now my worries are behind me," said Raţ. "We must push ourselves to the limit. Me and the team are ready for that. We will make things tough for CSKA but it won't be easy for us either." shakhtar.com, interview with Luscescu: Do you think Rat will be psychologically ready to play? coach Mircea Lucescu: I am not sure whether he will be playing at all.

Re: Uefa Cup - 18th / 19th March 2009 I will be playing on the extra time / penalties markets tonights in these UEFA Cup Quarter Finals 2nd legs! So many games are finely balanced and the huge odds offered for games to be settled this way is too good to miss! We seen it last night in the Ajax v Marseille game... Predictions:- FC Metalist Kharkiv in extra time @26.00 - 1 point stake FC Metalist Kharkiv to win on penalties @23.00 - 1 point stake Dynamo Kiev in extra time @17.00 - 1 points stake Dynamo Kiev to win on penalties @23.00 - 1 point stake Shakhtar Donetsk in extra time @20.00 - 1 point stake Shakhtar Donetsk to win on penalties @21.00 - 1 point stake CSKA Moscow in extra time @17.00 - 1.5 points stake CSKA Moscow to win on penalties @21.00 - 1 point stake Galatasaray in extra time @15.00 - 1.5 points stake Galatasaray to win on penalties @23.00 - 1 point stake Hamburg in extra time @15.00 - 1.5 points stake Hamburg to win on penalties @23.00 - 1 point stake Braga in extra time @23.00 - 1 point stake Braga to win on penalties @26.00 - 1 point stake PSG in extra time @21.00 - 1 point stake PSG to win on penalties @26.00 - 1 point stake 16 single bets at 18 points stake and I'm banking on one of the 4 ties I have predicted going to at least extra time to lock in a profit. The more of those games going this way the bigger profit. :ok

Re: Uefa Cup - 18th / 19th March 2009 It is helpful to read what vitalyo posted... Few speculative bets then :) CS 2-2 , 3-2 and 3-3 HT/FT Udinese / Draw, Udinese / Zenit and Zenit / Draw, Zenit / Udinese. If odds are moving the ''wrong'' way, then there might be someone hitting at those big odds for HT/FT. And then few months later the Russian mob claiming again they fixed this one, as they did after Bayern ... Small stakes, bet365 BOL

I will be playing on the extra time / penalties markets tonights in these UEFA Cup Quarter Finals 2nd legs! So many games are finely balanced and the huge odds offered for games to be settled this way is too good to miss! We seen it last night in the Ajax v Marseille game... Predictions:- FC Metalist Kharkiv in extra time @26.00 - 1 point stake FC Metalist Kharkiv to win on penalties @23.00 - 1 point stake Dynamo Kiev in extra time @17.00 - 1 points stake Dynamo Kiev to win on penalties @23.00 - 1 point stake Shakhtar Donetsk in extra time @20.00 - 1 point stake Shakhtar Donetsk to win on penalties @21.00 - 1 point stake CSKA Moscow in extra time @17.00 - 1.5 points stake CSKA Moscow to win on penalties @21.00 - 1 point stake Galatasaray in extra time @15.00 - 1.5 points stake Galatasaray to win on penalties @23.00 - 1 point stake Hamburg in extra time @15.00 - 1.5 points stake Hamburg to win on penalties @23.00 - 1 point stake Braga in extra time @23.00 - 1 point stake Braga to win on penalties @26.00 - 1 point stake PSG in extra time @21.00 - 1 point stake PSG to win on penalties @26.00 - 1 point stake 16 single bets at 18 points stake and I'm banking on one of the 4 ties I have predicted going to at least extra time to lock in a profit. The more of those games going this way the bigger profit. :ok
it's not wise to bet on all extra time combinations i'm afraid. you get combined odd 5.43 on metalist vs kiev match for example. but you get up to 8.4 betting on 1:0 correct score result. same with all other games.