** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

UEFA Cup Thu 12/3

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: UEFA Cup Thu 12/3

hey guys! small udpate on UDINESE, the only italian team remaining in europe.... Marino confirmed that he will play with the strongest side possible to get a positive result in italy....Handanovic recovered and even Quagliarella should be able to play alongside Di Natale and Pepe in attack. In midfield Asamoah, D'Agostino & Inler will play. i believe that UDINESE can win this game, quality strickers.... two bets for me... Udinese home win and under. And a treble with - CSKA/KIEV/HAMBURG. gd luck all....:ok:hope
YAY !!!! Udinese just scored !!! :notworthy Quagliarella!!!:notworthy

Re: UEFA Cup Thu 12/3 unfortunately my treble broken :spank Olympiakos trashed Tau 88 80 inside vasconia land i couldent beleive in my eyes coz i watched second half....olympiakos supersonic against ex unbeatable tau, even referees did their best to help them as always in vasconia land, but that olympiakos of 30m euros budget was above their dreams....sorry guys, hope none followed that 1.22:eyes see you around

you mean don't score again as you have under :clap 2-0 FT:nana well done
yes, had a typo! was sure the big strickers will make the difference. gunners fan? im still gutted after yest! im a ROMA fan :) well done!

Re: UEFA Cup Thu 12/3 hey....what can i say...final is still in roma but your lucky to get that with some of your fans causing some trouble with arsenal fans:spank

yes, had a typo! was sure the big strickers will make the difference. gunners fan? im still gutted after yest! im a ROMA fan :) well done!

Re: UEFA Cup Thu 12/3 Bloody Le Guen! He decides PSG only need Giuly after 60 mins against arguably the best defence in Portugal? Typically it ended 0-0 and Braga will probably win 1-0 in Portugal. I had CSKA, Dynamo & PSG in a treble so I think I'll write to Le Guen and get my money back!

Bloody Le Guen! He decides PSG only need Giuly after 60 mins against arguably the best defence in Portugal? Typically it ended 0-0 and Braga will probably win 1-0 in Portugal. I had CSKA' date=' Dynamo & PSG in a treble so I think I'll write to Le Guen and get my money back![/quote'] :lol Unlucky I didn't touch PSG becasue they conflicted with my (a good team only wins so many games theory) They have won the last like 5-6 with a loss in the cup. Sooner or later they will slip up. They played their weak team also.