** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Uefa Cup 26/2/2009

Keith

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Uefa Cup 26/2/2009

Anyone able to tell me what price CSKA were at WH before ko? And what price they were for -1? Got someone trying to tell me he got CSKA at evens with WH at 2pm today
The above price was yesterday afternoon for -1. At that time they were 1.61 as a straight back and I imagine they fell even less after the team news came out and the amount that was being wagered on them - so I suspect your mate is having you on Doomed!

The above price was yesterday afternoon for -1. At that time they were 1.61 as a straight back and I imagine they fell even less after the team news came out and the amount that was being wagered on them - so I suspect your mate is having you on Doomed!
Cheers. Much what I thought.

One for me so far, still licking wounds from CL Wolfsburg - PSG Over 2,5 goals @ 1,95 bet365 with max stake 10 units German teams do take UEFA seiously, and the 2 goals' advantage is not a thing the powerful Wolves attack can't overcome. At least I am sure they will try, an indication for open play. I don't rate Wolfsburg's defense high though, both goals in Paris a further proof of this. PSG might rest a couple of first choice players, but they are still dangerous. Saw them at Schalke's, a ''weakened'' team looked sharp enough for full 90 mins despite losing. BOL
Phew, finally....

Why don't you trust CSKA and Shakhtar? They are the most potential teams in this cup to go far and they are serious about winning it. Shakhtar defeated a Barcelona reserve team away with nothing to play for and why would they not win against an even weaker and even younger team away in England? And CSKA why would they not go on and become just like Zenit last year? They won russian premier league like Zenit and have one of the best squads in the UEFA cup with a lot of champions league experience. Aston Villa lack the same experience and have a mutch weaker squad now so don't count on any upset. Just look at Bayern Münich last year who got knocked out in semis. Milan could be Bayern of last season.
Just to further the point here - CSKA won the UEFA Cup some years before Zenit and half their current squad was in that winning side, so I consider them pretty experienced and reliable

Re: Uefa Cup 26/2/2009 2 or more goals in Stuttgart, another 1 or more in Milano, another one in Hull, more goals in Second half at WHL, Valencia to win, Udinese to turn the game around - that's all I am asking from now on, to come on good profit after the CL nightmare, not much at all, piece of cake...:lol:lol:lol Well done to everyone on CSKA and Kharkiv :clap

Galatasaray Sanctis Sabri Emre Aşık Meira Hakan Barış M.Topal Ayhan Arda Lincoln Baros Bordeaux Rame Chalme Henrique Diawara Placente Diarra Fernando Jussie Wendel Chamakh Cavenaghi it is time to challenge.. skibbe was fired last weekend.. and our great captain bülent korkmaz became new manager.. and we know that teams everytime play very good with new manager.. today, servet wont play due to injury.. bordeaux came to istanbul without gourcuff and jurietti.. these are vary important missings especillay gourcuff is the best player off this team.. galatasaray wins; 2.25 bet365
Talk about a way to win !!!!!!!!!!! Dont know how anyone could live for long supporting Gala, was waiting on them for a trixie and just couldnt relax. Anyway a big well done for this call :clap

CSKA Moscow -1.5 :D Hard not to like CSKA here who played well in the first leg to get a draw and now they go home to meet them in the second leg but they have left behind 8 regular starters. With a weakened side, it leaves them vulnerable to a side that will enjoy the conditions as well as playing against a "B" side Metalist Kharkiv :D Metalist go into this game with a 1-0 adavantage from the first leg and look well placed to proceed to the next round especially as they are helped by a Sampdoria team that will be missing some of their players like Cassano and Pazzini. The home side have been very difficult to score against considering that they have only conceded once in 7 games in the UEFA Cup, and with a depleted strike force, it is hardly unlikely Sampdoria will here, but Metalist showed in the first leg that they have the ability to open defences up
:ok

kiev have taken the lead....someone posted kiev had no STRIKERS TODAY!
They don't.Look at line ups,main strikers Milevsky,Bangura and Ninkovich are all out.It's Valencia and their ******* defenders,plus lazy twat Villa can't score :spank