Kev's 1+ Goal attempt, Including going in Play with any footy bet AGAIN.

kevsul

• Replies 739
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Kev's 1+ Goal attempt, Including going in Play with any footy bet Fantastic work this weekend Kev. :clap Out of interest, how do you rate your current staking system for this, and what are you plans for the future if you don't mind me asking (I saw how you didn't like the idea of betting more than 200 quid)

Re: Kev's 1+ Goal attempt, Including going in Play with any footy bet

Fantastic work this weekend Kev. :clap Out of interest' date=' how do you rate your current staking system for this, and what are you plans for the future if you don't mind me asking (I saw how you didn't like the idea of betting more than 200 quid)[/quote'] Firstly thanks for the support.:ok How do I rate the staking system? It does seem very very simple,You can start with as little as £30, which you can build into a good bank over a period of say 2 weeks 14 days @ 1bet a day with odds of 1.09 returns £91.25, Odds of 1.08 returns £83.59 odds of 1.07 returns £69.19. The fact remains are people here or even the lurkers willing to build £30 up to £100 over say 10 days then risk all on 1+ goal and lose then start again. For that I reckon the answer is yes. But would they be happy to do the same with £300, Some will say "Well I only started with £30 and it's THEIR money" (meaning the bookies). I will only lose £30 if the bet loses. NO!! NO!! you will lose YOUR £300, as it is now your money. Now build the way I have and the way I intend to go with is I have all my stake back plus a good profit, Thats why I have now split to 2 banks, as if one goes bust I then have an option to split and carry on with 2 banks. I like the Idea that Aldric has 5 x £25 banks and just bet untill left with one. I think his has some potiential. It is possible that I could lose both banks in 1 night, lets hope this does not happen. Am I happy to risk £200 just to gain £20? Yes I am, but I don't want to be over confident and blow a good bank for the sake of it, I keep telling people here "Now be Disciplined" I now need to do this myself. I have a total of £161 + an Extra £23, I want to get them by the end of this week up to double of each bank. It does sound and look really easy if you look at the tables in post 1. 1 bet per day and just go all in with any sort of bet 1+, Under 4.5, Lay any Unquoted. Bad things happen in footy, take for example yesterday Laying under 2.5 in Villa game with 12mins left. Alos take a look at the trade for a Villa win when 2-0 up. £70K+ loss there. I will very very rarely back anything less then 1.08. Hope all this answers your questions, even if I did ramble on. Wish you good luck with yours and take it easy.

Re: Kev's 1+ Goal attempt, Including going in Play with any footy bet Cheers for the reply Kev. Going all-in each time will screw you eventually, but I do feel one benefit to it is that it improves your selections. One thing I've noticed though is that generally the odds to lay are between 5-10, with a few a bit longer in dutch games etc. Having seen the way Maria's lays worked I have been deliberating whether it could work for 0-0 laying too. Anyway, good luck and may the goals keep flowing!

Re: Kev's 1+ Goal attempt, Including going in Play with any footy bet Here we got to start off today's proceedings, going in with Bank 1 early, as I have to pop out at 4pm Odds are slightly more than the 1.10 I need for bank 1, but thats all good. I have 3 ready for tonight if this does not Blow me out!!! :hope Mlada Boleslav v FC Brno

LayBacker's OddsBacker's StakeYour Liability Your Payout
0 - 09£11.99£107.91 £95.92
Ref: 7348614199 Bet placed: 15:17 02-Mar-09

Post 1 updated. Bank 1 is now £105.03 Bank 2 is £ £69.31 Extra Bank Now £25.94 Banked £100
Nice to see someone making a profit on the +1 market, its hard to do! :clap

Thanks Aldric :ok Going with the extra Bank on this game in running now
spacer.gif
:GoToMarket(100391367, 1)'>Fixtures 02 March / Brondby v FC Kobenhavn / Correct Scoreicon_inplay_on.gif
0 - 0Lay:spawn('betBreakdown','7350505853')'>7350505853 02-Mar-09 18:46 4.18.364.102-Mar-09 18:46
Wooo, I have a chance now... Cheers mate :ok

Wooo' date=' I have a chance now... Cheers mate :ok[/quote'] Said in your thread i wanted the better price, whichI got, but it is not looking good at the moment, Also waiting for 1.12 in the Aachen game for all of Bank 2

Re: Kev's 1+ Goal attempt, Including going in Play with any footy bet Got the odds I required for Bank 2 Aachen v Duisburg

BackYour OddsYour StakeYour Profit
1 goals or more Ref: 7350883901 1.12£69.31£8.32
Matched1.12£69.31£8.32

Said in your thread i wanted the better price, whichI got, but it is not looking good at the moment, Also waiting for 1.12 in the Aachen game for all of Bank 2
Also on the aachen game gone for 1.11 though.

Goal in the Brondby v FC Kobenhavn :clap Come on Aachen.:hope My Next Bank which is going on Histon or Oldham game
Had to make a decision, was tempted to split the Bank and go for each. but decided to stick with my first choice. So all of bank 1 is on Lay 0-0 :hope Histon v Cambridge Utd
0 - 09.8£11.93£116.91 £104.98
Ref: 7351169842 Bet placed: 20:01 02-Mar-09

Said in your thread i wanted the better price, whichI got, but it is not looking good at the moment, Also waiting for 1.12 in the Aachen game for all of Bank 2
It was never in doubt once I saw you were on the game! :dude

Had to make a decision, was tempted to split the Bank and go for each. but decided to stick with my first choice. So all of bank 1 is on Lay 0-0 :hope Histon v Cambridge Utd
LayBacker's Odds Backer's Stake Your Liability Your Payout
0 - 09.8£11.93£116.91 £104.98
Ref: 7351169842 Bet placed: 20:01 02-Mar-09
Another good night.. nice one mate :ok:ok

Re: Kev's 1+ Goal attempt, Including going in Play with any footy bet Thanks guys :ok New Totals are as follows Bank 1 = £115.01 Bank 2 =£77.28 Extra Bank £35.16, had to add 7p to bank 2 to bring in line with tables in Post 1 Banked £100 Post 1 updated, just need to adjust extra Bank, will do that tomorrow As it is a table for one selection a day, I am currently on to bet 5, but if i add the extra bank to both banks I would be at bet 6 and bet 7 for both banks. So well in front at the moment. :ok

Re: Kev's 1+ Goal attempt, Including going in Play with any footy bet All of bank 2 in running :hope Guingamp v Le Mans

0 - 06.4£14.31£91.58 £77.27
Ref: 7356956560 Bet placed: 17:07 03-Mar-09

All of bank 2 in running :hope Guingamp v Le Mans
LayBacker's Odds Backer's Stake Your Liability Your Payout
0 - 06.4£14.31£91.58 £77.27
Ref: 7356956560 Bet placed: 17:07 03-Mar-09
Winner :clap:clap
New Totals are as follows Bank 1 = £115.01 Bank 2 =£86.17 Extra Bank £39.86 Banked £100 :ok

Re: Kev's 1+ Goal attempt, Including going in Play with any footy bet Here are all mine. They are all in play, If a goal is scored whilst i am posting a screen shotcan be provided if requested. :ok Bank 1 Lazio V Juventus £50 @ 1.15 Falkirk V Dundee Utd £65 @ 1.14 Bank 2 Portsmouth V Chelsea £56 @ 1.15 Mainz V Schalke £30 @ 1.25 Good Luck all :hope