** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Kev's 1+ Goal attempt, Including going in Play with any footy bet AGAIN.

kevsul

Re: Kev's 1+ Goal attempt, Including going in Play with any footy bet,Banked £233.43 Above is a winner so next bet for that is a little later of £45.30 Next bet for the other £35 is Rubin Kazan v FC Moscow - Correct Score :hope

Lay Backer's Odds Backer's Stake Payout Liability
0 - 0 8.6 £4.60 £39.56 £34.96

• Replies 739
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Kev's 1+ Goal attempt, Including going in Play with any footy bet,Banked £233.43 Still waiting on above game with 12mins left :hope But placed the other £45.30 on this,goal was scored just after bet was accepted. so instead of putting the selection up I have got ascreen shot done :ok dortmund.jpg So next bet for this one is £51.27

Re: Kev's 1+ Goal attempt, Including going in Play with any footy bet,Banked £233.43 With above 2 being winners, Liverpool like to make ya sweat:spank Round bank up to £70, was going for barca, but having a few issues with Internet running slow. Going to see it I can get some good odds in Real Madrid Game. as my intial plan was allin on these last 2 with odds of 1.13 upwards. Barca I seen at 1.17 when trying to have a bet. But I have done well to recover from the early loser again.:(

Re: Kev's 1+ Goal attempt, Including going in Play with any footy bet,Banked £233.43 Real Madrid may possibly go bigger, but I am happy with 1.15 for £70 And while writing they have already gone up to 1.18 :eek. that was a big step up quickly Malaga v Real Madrid - Total Goals :hope:hope

BackYour OddsYour Stake
1 goals or more 1.15£70.00showStakeBox.gif

Re: Kev's 1+ Goal attempt, Including going in Play with any footy bet,Banked £233.43 £80 in bank, got 2 this morning from 3, just waiting for slightly better odds one for £50 other for £30 Will post in next 10 to 15mins hopefully :hope

Re: Kev's 1+ Goal attempt, Including going in Play with any footy bet,Banked £233.43 Goal already in the one, the other game is currently 1.13 going to wait for 1.17 then back Game is Lokomotiv v Kryliya Sovetov - Total Goals

Re: Kev's 1+ Goal attempt, Including going in Play with any footy bet,Banked £233.43

Goal already in the one, the other game is currently 1.13 going to wait for 1.17 then back Game is Lokomotiv v Kryliya Sovetov - Total Goals
And a goal just scored, while I was reading the forum, I had it typed in ready at 1.17, went to it and it was 1.18, Click and fooking goal scored. Next one is The atlanta game. which i do fancy for goals

Re: Kev's 1+ Goal attempt, Including going in Play with any footy bet,Banked £233.43 Bank is now £88 Next bet is £20 on @ odds of 1.27 Aachen v G Furth - Total Goals :hope:hope Next bet is going to be £68 in an Italian Game :ok

Re: Kev's 1+ Goal attempt, Including going in Play with any footy bet,Banked £233.43 It's possible I could wait a little Longer but happy at the odds. So the selection is Siena v Lazio - Total Goals :hope:hope

BackYour OddsYour Stake
1 goals or more 1.17£67.40showStakeBox.gif
Nice result as I type a goal is scored.

Re: Kev's 1+ Goal attempt, Including going in Play with any footy bet,Banked £233.43 Well next 2 are on and they are. Lech Poznan v Wisla Krakow - Total Goals :hope:hope AND Karlsruhe v Mgladbach - Total Goals :hope:hope

Re: Kev's 1+ Goal attempt, Including going in Play with any footy bet,Banked £233.43 And thats a loser.:( Well I am going to do 2 x singles first is Udinese v Inter away win INTER :hope

Back Your Odds Your Stake Your Profit
Inter 1.83 £26.00 £21.58

Re: Kev's 1+ Goal attempt, Including going in Play with any footy bet,Banked £233.43

the other game is Home win £20 @ 1.99
Valencia V Getafe
Back Your Odds Your Stake Your Profit
Valencia 1.99 £20.00 £19.80
For the sake of £2 I have green this up, even at 2-0 in front, so currently now a free bet to win £17.60 after 5%
Lay Backer's Odds Backer's Stake Payout Liability
Valencia 1.11 £20.00 £22.20 £2.20

And thats a loser.:(
A german game with no goals? Damn your luck has changed.. :sad Sorry to see the results youve' been having recently, but its not all over yet! :hope

A german game with no goals? Damn your luck has changed.. :sad Sorry to see the results youve' been having recently, but its not all over yet! :hope
Certainly not all over :hope Just Yet :hope Been having a few probs with internet running slow,going to post up in tech for some answer's. Played alot of H/T and late goals today all for 10-15-12-8 etc, small stakes and getting back the losses. so not to bad, but not posted here so unfortunately they don't count for the thread. Current bank back to £84 so at least £4 up on the day so far. Anyway above 2 are winners and trying this now. 0-0 H/T AC Milan v Lecce :hope:hope Home win
BackYour OddsYour StakeYour Profit
AC Milan1.49£20.47£10.03
Ref: 7641940152 Bet placed: 20:59 05-Apr-09

Re: Kev's 1+ Goal attempt, Including going in Play with any footy bet,Banked £233.43 Nice to see you've been doing well when not posting on the forum, sounds like how my bets go as well!! 2 late goals in the AC Milan game :clap

Nice to see you've been doing well when not posting on the forum, sounds like how my bets go as well!! 2 late goals in the AC Milan game :clap
Getting as bad as Man Utd and Liverpool :lol:lol I tell ya I must have had at least 6 games with goals in last 6mins or so today. 17 bets in total and profit of £71, not all for thread purposes, so how much without the £64 loser, happy with the day, Problem I have noticed for myself is I look at all the games and do a little study of them, and thinks well goals here and here. lay 0-0 early ETC. Instead of thinking Hang ON there is plenty of days in the month. So today I played to hit a target of £120 with the £80 only got that to £94 today. but more with the small plays. So will now think about either 1 or 2 a day for each bank, and hopefully build it back to the £200 and look again :hope

Re: Kev's 1+ Goal attempt, Including going in Play with any footy bet,Banked £233.43 Have a couple of games in mind later. But for now I am laying the odd £4 on a lay of this game. Sparta Prague v Slovan Liberec :hope:hope

LayBacker's OddsBacker's StakeYour Liability Your Payout
Sparta Prague1.77£5.19£9.19 £4.00
Ref: 7645146363 Bet placed: 14:52 06-Apr-09

Have a couple of games in mind later. But for now I am laying the odd £4 on a lay of this game. Sparta Prague v Slovan Liberec :hope:hope
LayBacker's Odds Backer's Stake Your Liability Your Payout
Sparta Prague1.77£5.19£9.19 £4.00
Ref: 7645146363 Bet placed: 14:52 06-Apr-09
Winner :clap:clap Bank now £98.93 will round up again to £99 The 2 I had in mind, One has already scored. will see if I can get decent odds for the other.:hope:ok

Re: Kev's 1+ Goal attempt, Including going in Play with any footy bet,Banked £233.43 Had some trouble with betfair for a while, just would not load up :@ Anyway on to this game in running currently 0-0 Amiens v Lens - Total Goals :hope:hope

BackYour OddsYour Stake
1 goals or more 1.27£59.00showStakeBox.gif

Looks like I may have chose the only 0-0 game in play today. Mind you there is 20 mins left, but not looking good :unsure
9 games in play and I pick the only one for a 0-0 :$:(

Re: Kev's 1+ Goal attempt, Including going in Play with any footy bet,Banked £233.43 Lay 0-0 for £59.98. Got figures mixed up it should only be for £40, even though I staked it for the above, Cracovia Krakow v Polonia Warsaw - Correct Score :hope:hope ay Backer's Odds Backer's Stake Your Liability 0 - 0 8.8 £7.69 £59.98 Ref: 7653504905 Bet placed: 16:28 07-Apr-09

Lay 0-0 for £59.98. Got figures mixed up it should only be for £40, even though I staked it for the above, Cracovia Krakow v Polonia Warsaw - Correct Score :hope:hope ay Backer's Odds Backer's Stake Your Liability 0 - 0 8.8 £7.69 £59.98 Ref: 7653504905 Bet placed: 16:28 07-Apr-09
Nice early goal :clap:clap:clap

Re: Kev's 1+ Goal attempt, Including going in Play with any footy bet,Banked £233.43 With above bet a winner, Lets say balance is £46 So I am going £26 lay on this, Returns £11.30 after 5% L Orient v Leeds :hope:hope Current Odds bets Lay Backer's Odds Backer's Stake Your Liability Your Payout The Draw 3.3 £11.30 £37.29 £25.99 Ref: 7655183720 Bet placed: 19:35 07-Apr-09