** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Kev's 1+ Goal attempt, Including going in Play with any footy bet AGAIN.

kevsul

• Replies 739
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Kev's 1+ Goal attempt, Including going in Play with any footy bet AGAIN. Here wego today, I was tempted to split back to 2 banks, But I have decided to try this one allin with the £210 Also I amnot going to be swayed fromtaking 1.15 upwards still.:ok Hercules V Gimnastic :hope @ 1.17 Back in around an Hour or so, Hopefully to a winner, as work to do.

Re: Kev's 1+ Goal attempt, Including going in Play with any footy bet AGAIN. I might regret this but I am splitting bank back in to 2 Banks, Was going to go all in the German Game Koln 1st is Sunderland V Everton :hope

BackYour OddsYour StakeYour Profit
1 goals or more Ref: 7882656120 1.38£130.00£49.40
Matched1.38£130.00£49.40

Re: Kev's 1+ Goal attempt, Including going in Play with any footy bet AGAIN.

Good stuff mate :D
Thanks Jack.:ok Well from just under £50 profit I go to just under £130. And for my next installment I attempt this selection Espanyol v Valencia - Total Goals :hope
BackYour OddsYour StakeYour Profit
1 goals or more Ref: 7883746192 1.16£175.82£28.13
Matched1.16£175.82£28.13

Still going well on these i see Kev. Well done matey. on this game also so hope you win.
Cheers Staffy, It's a winner now :clap You been busy, not seen you about much, Hope all's well mate.:ok

Re: Kev's 1+ Goal attempt, Including going in Play with any footy bet AGAIN. I now have £378.84 Total from Wednesday's start of £233. That is a profit of £145.84, I am now going to try and hit that elusive 10 winners in a row. Money os going to be divided as such, £200 back into the bank, and play with the profits of £178.84. I am again going with 3 banks 2x£50 and 1x£78.84. Lets see if I can get a little further with the banks this time around :hope The first £50 is on the Cambridge V Stevenage :hope @ 1.22 to return £10.45 after comm, also odds will still vary from 1.14 to what I think is still worth a wager, as an EG: Everton yesterday @ 1.38 Cambridge are already 3-1 from first leg, and against 10 men that was

Bank 1
Start 4th May with £50
BetSelectionOddsProfitBank
1Cambridge V Stevenage 1+1.22£

Re: Kev's 1+ Goal attempt, Including going in Play with any footy bet AGAIN. And we start with a winner :ok

Bank 1
Start 4th May with £50
1Cambridge V Stevenage 1+1.22£10.45£60.45

Re: Kev's 1+ Goal attempt, Including going in Play with any footy bet AGAIN. The next bet is for the £78 on Helsingborgs v Malmo :hope Currently @ 1.10 I am asking for 1.19 but if it gets close to 1.17 I might just take it. So will let you know soon as I have a matched bet, if any :hope

The next bet is for the £78 on Helsingborgs v Malmo :hope Currently @ 1.10 I am asking for 1.19 but if it gets close to 1.17 I might just take it. So will let you know soon as I have a matched bet, if any :hope
Matched @ 1.18 :hope

The next bet is for the £78 on Helsingborgs v Malmo :hope
And I was about to say, the one with most money on does no good. But Yipeeeeeeeee a goal in the 89th minute :clap

And I was about to say, the one with most money on does no good. But Yipeeeeeeeee a goal in the 89th minute :clap
Phew! That never happens for me, lol!

Re: Kev's 1+ Goal attempt, Including going in Play with any footy bet AGAIN. No More for today now, banks as they stand are as follows

Bank 1
Start 4th May with £50
1Cambridge V Stevenage 1+1.22£10.45£60.45
2Duisburg V Furth 1+1.16£9.18£69.63
Bank 2
Start 4th May £50
1Elfsborg V IFK Goteborg 1+1.17£8.07£58.07
Bank 3
Start 4th May £78
1Helsingborgs V Malmo 1+1.19£13.33£91.33

Was just lowering it to 1.16 and a goal :(
No loss, that's the main thing!! (You can't be lucky ALL the time :P ) Looks like a fab weekend for you mate. :clap

No loss, that's the main thing!! (You can't be lucky ALL the time :P ) Looks like a fab weekend for you mate. :clap
Cheers again Aldric, That is why I stopped, Got lucky with the 1 game earlier. Also I now know that I do not have to find bets for each Bank everyday. As If I did just 1 bet per bank every other day, with a total of 16 bets in each, and hopefully with them been successful, a return of about £500 at average odds of 1.16 so adecent return by the end of the month :ok