** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

International Friendlies ( 10-11 Feb,´09 )

Re: International Friendlies ( 10-11 Feb,´09 ) Ukraine - Slovakia 3:2 [ 1 - 0 ] Valyaev 10' [ 1 - 1 ] Vittek 44' [ 2 - 1 ] Seleznev 47' [ 2 - 2 ] Hamsik 69' [ 3 - 2 ] Milevskiy 83' pen. Ukraine: Aleksandr Shovkovsky - Dmitri Chigrinskiy , Vitali Mandzyuk (46. Pashaev) , Taras Mikhalik , Andrey Nesmachny - Aleksandr Aliev , Sergey Kravchenko (77. Kalinichenko), Ruslan Rotan , Sergey Valyaev (77. Tymoschuk) - Artem Milevskiy , Evgeniy Seleznev (67. Gomenyuk)

Re: International Friendlies ( 10-11 Feb,´09 ) Ok, both Voronin and Sheva are in the squad, so I guess they'll take a part today, unless they're struggling with some injuries or smth... Goalkeepers: Andriy Pyatov, Khudzhamov (both - Shakhtar), Shovkovskiy (Dynamo) Defenders: Dmytro Chyhrynsky, Olexandr Kucher (both - Shakhtar), Taras Mykhalyk, Andriy Nesmachniy (both - Dynamo), Vitaliy Mandzyuk (Arsenal Kyiv), Andriy Rusol, Pashaiv (both - Dnipro) Midfielders: Maxym Kalynychenko, Serhiy Nazarenko, Rotan (all - Dnipro), Tymoschuk (Zenit FC, Russia), Valentyn Slyusar (Metalist), Yevhen Levchenko (Groningen, Netherlands), Serhiy Kravchenko, Oleksandr Aliyev (both - Dynamo) Forwards: Andriy Voronin (Hertha BSC, Germany), Andriy Shevchenko (AC Milan, Italy), Marko Devic (Metalist), Volodymyr Homeniuk (Tavriya), Yevhen Selezniov (Shakhtar), Artem Milevskiy (Dynamo)

Re: International Friendlies ( 10-11 Feb,´09 ) Hi guys...... Seriously considering laying correct score of 0-0 in tonights game between Spain and England...... I think both teams will use this game as an opportunity to see some of the fringe players gain some experience before the next WC quliafiers......England as has been reported in the press are taking it seriously and Capello claims he doesnt do 'friendlies'. Sapin on the other hand have alot of options available to them, Liverpool striker has been included in the squad even though Benitez advised against it.....this shows they will be taking this seriously and will Torres and Vila possibly up front I can see the Spaniards scoring tonight.... Any other opinions..?:ok

Re: International Friendlies ( 10-11 Feb,´09 ) Cant see England scoring tonight in Seville, Spain always play with freedom and have a good record at home, even in friendly's, dont think they'll be too many goals though. Spain Win 1-0 @ 11/2 Spain Win 2-0 @ 8/1 David Silva looks a nice bet @ 12's to open the scoring aswell.

Re: International Friendlies ( 10-11 Feb,´09 ) Hey fellow gamblers, plenty of games tonight, ive tried to stick to a treble and not get too carried away. I found amazing odds online with Ladbrokes, but due to a few problems im playing cash in hand at Corals, who do shit odds lol. Ok here goes, my selection: Spain V England: England to win @ 2/1 France V Argentina: Argentina to win @ 8/5 Portugal V Finland: Portugal to win @ 4/11 £10 pays £106.36 Since November 2006, Spain have played 28, W25, D3, L0. Carlos Puyol is missing tonight, and the only Spanish played to be killin it this season is David Villa, is he back from a minor injury he picked up a few weeks back? England have a freshness about them, the likes of Milner, C.Cole, A.Young, Agbonglahor etc. Pace and Power should be enough to see this through for them, even against the Euro champs. I fancy it. I hope R.Green starts in goal as he should clearly be number 1 by a mile. Beckham gets his 108th cap tonight, don't be shocked if he pulls a free kick or somethin outa the bag, its called destiny. France have become something of a joke in all seriousness, they drew their last game 0-0 with some country that is so bad at football I can't even remember their name. Benzema just isn't there yet at international level, he has a lot of learning to do and is far too young and inexperienced at international level to take down the Argentinians, do I really need to explain why I fancy Maradona's men to win this game? Portugal haven't played well at all under Quieroz, but better late than never, pressure is on even although its a friendly, expect Ronaldo to be on the score sheet tonight against a Finland team who really shouldnt be much of a match for the class of the Portuguese. Wish me luck, haha :hope

Re: International Friendlies ( 10-11 Feb,´09 ) Okay it might be overpriced, but as far as i saw the Argentina games they depend a lot on Riquelme. Sure they have Messi, but imo all players will look after themselves in this revial game as the crucial games of the season are coming. France not as good as they were, but still hard to beat infront of their crowd. Draw most fair result, but laying Argentina seems like a good choice here. lay Argentina Really cant see Swedes with this lineup to be favs today, and Austrians at home, with better performances than they showed some time ago and with there sensation Marc Janko, who already scored 30 after hald of champs. Imo Austria favs here, so laying Sweden a good choice. lay Sweden

Re: International Friendlies ( 10-11 Feb,´09 )

Thanks Bagzi for the welcome. About my game: with 24 hours to go until the start of the match there were sold only 3000 tickets (the stadium has a capacity of 28.000 places). There is no interest for the game, there will be probably 5000-10000 people at te beginning of the game; So, it will be a poor atmosphere... My pick: Croatia 2.90 bet365 5/10
Final score: 1-2 :ok

Hi guys...... Seriously considering laying correct score of 0-0 in tonights game between Spain and England...... I think both teams will use this game as an opportunity to see some of the fringe players gain some experience before the next WC quliafiers......England as has been reported in the press are taking it seriously and Capello claims he doesnt do 'friendlies'. Sapin on the other hand have alot of options available to them, Liverpool striker has been included in the squad even though Benitez advised against it.....this shows they will be taking this seriously and will Torres and Vila possibly up front I can see the Spaniards scoring tonight.... Any other opinions..?:ok
:clap:clap

Ok, both Voronin and Sheva are in the squad, so I guess they'll take a part today, unless they're struggling with some injuries or smth... Goalkeepers: Andriy Pyatov, Khudzhamov (both - Shakhtar), Shovkovskiy (Dynamo) Defenders: Dmytro Chyhrynsky, Olexandr Kucher (both - Shakhtar), Taras Mykhalyk, Andriy Nesmachniy (both - Dynamo), Vitaliy Mandzyuk (Arsenal Kyiv), Andriy Rusol, Pashaiv (both - Dnipro) Midfielders: Maxym Kalynychenko, Serhiy Nazarenko, Rotan (all - Dnipro), Tymoschuk (Zenit FC, Russia), Valentyn Slyusar (Metalist), Yevhen Levchenko (Groningen, Netherlands), Serhiy Kravchenko, Oleksandr Aliyev (both - Dynamo) Forwards: Andriy Voronin (Hertha BSC, Germany), Andriy Shevchenko (AC Milan, Italy), Marko Devic (Metalist), Volodymyr Homeniuk (Tavriya), Yevhen Selezniov (Shakhtar), Artem Milevskiy (Dynamo)
Haha when did they nationalise Marko Devic? Impudent sods haha. Artem Milevskiy is always a threat - he's got a good career ahead of him if he carries on as he is.

Hi guys, new to the site! Todaya I have gone for a Republic of Ireland and Portugal double Evens at Coral...Stake £10 Will see how my first bet goes! Nick
Well done! I can't imagine the odds were particularly seductive on Portugal, especially after Finland's recent drubbing in Japan. Interesting though, I did tip Finland to win with +1.25 on my website, which they did. Just wish I put something on it now! Ireland did well to fight back though - Georgia are a tough outfit. Still, a win is a win, so well done! :nana

Well done! I can't imagine the odds were particularly seductive on Portugal' date=' especially after Finland's recent drubbing in Japan. Interesting though, I did tip Finland to win with +1.25 on my website, which they did. Just wish I put something on it now! Ireland did well to fight back though - Georgia are a tough outfit. Still, a win is a win, so well done! :nana[/quote'] :nana:nana:nana Love it! A small win but as you say, a wins a win. Just seen the highlights of the Ireland game, what a dreadful penalty decision from the referee :lol

Cant see England scoring tonight in Seville, Spain always play with freedom and have a good record at home, even in friendly's, dont think they'll be too many goals though. Spain Win 1-0 @ 11/2 Spain Win 2-0 @ 8/1 David Silva looks a nice bet @ 12's to open the scoring aswell.
do me nicely.:ok:beer