** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Player03

gazza

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Player03 Excellent results for this player. Just looking at the position stats, I would say the one ,major leak in this players game is that they are playing too loose out of the big blind. On paper it looks like they are also playing too loose out of the small blind too, however this has been profitable so far (although it may not be in the long term).

Re: Player03

Excellent results for this player. Just looking at the position stats, I would say the one ,major leak in this players game is that they are playing too loose out of the big blind. On paper it looks like they are also playing too loose out of the small blind too, however this has been profitable so far (although it may not be in the long term).
Player03 has emailed me asking me to delve into this a bit more and for some more stats comparing the blind play of the different players - I'll see what I can do (probably not this evening) :ok In the meantime, some threads that may help.... http://www.punterslounge.com/forum/f95/200902w4-benchmarking-small-blind-80669/ 200902W5 Benchmarking Summary by Position