PL Exclusive League with Devilfish Poker - Starts Jan 19th!

Sir Puntalot

PL Exclusive League with Devilfish Poker - Starts Jan 19th!  

1. 1.

• Yes please!
    • No thanks!

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PL Exclusive League with Devilfish Poker - Starts Jan 19th!

This is my 10th post ...lol Now can I have the password. Cheers xx
Unfortunately you dont make it this time jajatiaso, :( but stick around for future promotions and im sure you will able to partake ;)

Re: PL Exclusive League with Devilfish Poker - Starts Jan 19th! thanks for the xword pen can't deposit at the mo as the site thinks i'm in the u.s. I think its because my e-mail is .com not co.uk, support are trying to sort it but don't know if I'll be able to get in in time for tonight. gl all those who are organised lol

thanks for the xword pen can't deposit at the mo as the site thinks i'm in the u.s. I think its because my e-mail is .com not co.uk, support are trying to sort it but don't know if I'll be able to get in in time for tonight. gl all those who are organised lol
:spank:spank Dont leave it so late next time :loon hope you can make the others :hope

im out ,,,my QQ pot raised preflop called by KJ who hits trips on flop. really must remember that there are people out there who play KJ on the raise
lol that was me, starting stack 2500 12minutes blinds andon thebutton you raise to 90 of course I'm callin and after hitting a kk10 flop I'm not going away that easy. You could of layed it down after I check raised you on river.

im out ,,,my QQ pot raised preflop called by KJ who hits trips on flop. really must remember that there are people out there who play KJ on the raise
Early on, when the implied odds are high, for sure :ok (didnt see how your hand went down)