Cash game accessories

gazza

This year my main games have been on cash tables (not played that much this year tbh). Still play some tournies but mainly only the PL games. 2009 I want to start afresh and carry on on the cash tables with the odd tourny. I've never used anything like poker tracker etc so what should I be using ?

Re: Cash game accessories I use pokertracker 2 but I incorporate gametime+ with it, what ever you use Gaz I would make sure you have some sort of HUD can,t stress how much I find this useful at the tables:ok. While on the subject of pokertracker is it worth the extra investment to upgrade to PT3?

Re: Cash game accessories I think PT3 or HEM is compulsory for most players :ok AHK (Autohotkey) should be pretty important too I think (if you're seriously multitabling) - various scripts can help make the interfacing more efficient (ideally you learn to write your own scripts to do exactly what you want ;) ) A decent (big enough) monitor (again mainly for multitabling) so you can play without much/any overlap Rakeback/bonuses are not optional if you are playing Cash seriously If the site you play on allows data mining, then you should have a data mining tool - probably from the Spadeeye series (different progs for different networks)

Re: Cash game accessories I think everything has free trials :ok SO try it all before you part with any money The cost of PT3 and HEM is anout $90 IIRC - peanuts compared to the benefit you get from it... AHK is free :ok Spadeeye range is about $50 IIRC :unsure

Re: Cash game accessories Strongly suggest a coaching site too - to see other perspectives - not cheap (more expensive than the software) - but a free 1 week trial possible at deucescracked - would advise you to take advantage of it :ok Neither Boss nor Pokerstars allow datamining (doesn't mean all your opponents dont have data mined data - especially on Pokerstars)

Re: Cash game accessories

Have you heard of an application called bit torrent ? :unsure
Do torrents not worry you from a security perspective for poker applications (far more so than for other downloads)? :unsure For the sake of about £50, I'd rather buy :unsure