QQ Early in Turbo

Jaded

Four hands in so no reads, blinds increasing every 3 minutes. Game #6732905903: The Hour Tournament (ID8808717) £5+£0.50 - Hold'em NL (10/20) - 2008/12/22 - 12:01:34 (UK) Table "8808717 - 13" Seat 5 is the button. Seat 1: Shawa1610 (3010 in chips) Seat 2: Jadedj (1570 in chips) Seat 3: Daffy2 (1470 in chips) Seat 4: Alflushed (1470 in chips) Seat 6: Baggins85 (1480 in chips) Baggins85: posts small blind 10 Shawa1610: posts big blind 20 ----- HOLE CARDS ----- dealt to Jadedj [:Qd: :Qc:] Jadedj: raises to 60 Daffy2: raises to 140 Alflushed: folds Baggins85: calls 130 Shawa1610: folds Jadedj: raises to 420 Daffy2: calls 280 Baggins85: raises to 1480 and is all-in Should I call it?

Re: QQ Early in Turbo Yes, he's got AK (perhaps :lol) - if he had you beaten he wouldn't have just flat called the original raise imo. Same with Daffy2 - if he was the one to shove I would be wary of AA or KK, but he just called your re-re-raise so I think maybe AK, AQ, JJ sort of hand there I think you're ahead of them both pre-flop

Re: QQ Early in Turbo I'm sure it varies site from site but i have found that in turbos in low stakes that pf allins are frequent throughtout the first few levels at least. i wouldnt be surprised to see this turd turn over AT any pair KQ or KJs.This isnt an important(both in expected quality of play and stakes wise) enough tourny to have to make great laydowns, just call and if they have aces or kings you are in trouble, if they dont, you likely need to dodge an ace at min.You are a heavy favourite to have the best hand at this point in time.

• 4 weeks later...

Re: QQ Early in Turbo You're ahead, but not a clear favourite against two opponents. I've seen players make moves like this with hands such as A,8s K,Q etc.... so you could be in trouble if they both go all-in. I'd have taken a flop after the first raise was called, I think. Now you should call.

• 2 weeks later...