** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Cooler QQ in the BB Bubble 150/300

robilaruk

So whats my play and why? Itchigo is becoming the serial limper every hand, even when 1st in the pot - his range includes K7o UTG......... Cheers Damo Hold'em (No Limit ) - 25 November 2008 21:33:05 Cooler (Real /Tournament ) Seat 1: B.Michael (3800.00) Seat 2: Unknown (0.00) Seat 3: ITCHIGO (4280.00) Seat 4: Unknown (0.00) Seat 5: djams (1095.00) Seat 7: robilaruk (2615.00) Seat 6: Unknown (0.00) Seat 8: tauqeer2 (2415.00) Seat 9: Tinagirl08 (795.00) Seat 10: Unknown (0.00) djams post SB 150.00 robilaruk post BB 300.00 ** Deal ** robilaruk [Qh, Qd] *** Bet Round 1 *** tauqeer2 Fold Tinagirl08 Fold B.Michael Call 300.00 ITCHIGO Call 300.00 djams Fold

Re: Cooler QQ in the BB Bubble 150/300 Surely you'd want to check not fold - see what the flop brings. Folding an unraised BB would be foolish to say the least with ATC not a mind QQ. Having said that I'd need the nuts on the flop to put any more chips in the middle. 2 very short stacks, I could fold AA in this situation.

Re: Cooler QQ in the BB Bubble 150/300

Surely you'd want to check not fold - see what the flop brings. Folding an unraised BB would be foolish to say the least with ATC not a mind QQ. Having said that I'd need the nuts on the flop to put any more chips in the middle. 2 very short stacks, I could fold AA in this situation.
:rollin Glad someone noticed :rollin Damo

Re: Cooler QQ in the BB Bubble 150/300

Easy fold IMO. What does the maths say? (with holdemresources.net, should be able to do the maths you were doing before in about 2 minutes ;) )
tut tut - if something is worth doing, it is worth doing properly:ok (bit like checking the HH to see what position I am in:tongue2) anyhoo the calc only shows shoving and calling ranges, it does not take into account your cards or if anyone limps etc Damo