** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Horses To Be Placed System

Spooner

Re: Horses To Be Placed System A run of 5 losses dents the bank and yield... Bets - 80 Total Staked - 80 Win - 38 Loss - 42 Strike Rate - +47.5% Yield - +11.67% Profit Loss - +9.34pts (To a 1pt stake) To recap on tonights selections: Wolverhampton 18:50 - Betws Y Coed @ 9/4 21:20 - Liberty Valance @ 3/1 Both with Paddys. :hope

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Horses To Be Placed System

2/1/09 Southwell 14:50 - Whitbarrow @ 11/8 Blusq - 3rd :ok 15:20 - Solicitude/Hamaasy Both 2/1 BlueSQ - unplaced/2nd :ok
Bets - 85 Total Staked - 85 Win - 41 Loss - 44 Strike Rate - +48.2% Yield - +15.2% Profit Loss - +12.96pts (To a 1pt stake)

Couple for tonight. Wolverhampton 18:50 - Ten Down @ 6/4 well beat :( 20:20 - Fenners @ 6/5 4th :( Both with PP.
3/9/08 Lingfield 15:25 - Paktolos @ 13/8 Skybet Kempton 14:35 - Duke Of Milan @ 5/2 Bet365 15:10 - Balerno @ 4/1 Bluesq 16:10 - Inquisitress @ 4/5 Bluesq 17:10 - Mind Alert @ 6/4/What Katie Did @ 2/1 Bluesq

3/9/08 Lingfield 15:25 - Paktolos @ 13/8 unplaced :( Kempton 14:35 - Duke Of Milan @ 5/2 :ok 15:10 - Balerno @ 4/1 :ok 16:10 - Inquisitress @ 4/5 :( 17:10 - Mind Alert @ 6/4 :( What Katie Did @ 2/1 :ok
Bets - 90 Total Staked - 93 Win - 44 Loss - 49 Strike Rate - +47.3% Yield - +17.6% Profit Loss - +16.46pts (To a 1pt stake)

5th, Lost, Yesterday was the 4th Jan not the 5th! 5/1/09 Lingfield 15:15 - Taboor @ 11/8 2nd. :ok
Bets - 95 Total Staked - 95 Win - 45 Loss - 50 Strike Rate - +47.36% Yield - +17.71% Profit Loss - +16.83pts (To a 1pt stake)

Hi mate, This is something that has always crossed my mind, horses to be placed. I think the value is very good (esp on Betfair). Are you backing these yourself and is your system based on horses that have placed last time out or such?
I back them on betmate, Bit less of a price than betfair but the commision is less so works itself out. Not necessarily, I look at all sorts of things when taking into account who is going to place, The usual studying when you are looking for horses to win. However they are mainly proven at track or distance and in some line of form. Imo it is the best form of horse betting, Each-way is OK but I prefer betting horses 100% place alot more. I think it is more of a steady profit and that is hopefully what this thread will show overtime.

Re: Horses To Be Placed System A bit of reasoning for Ishibee to place today.... C&D winner back in October 07, Put in an eye catching run last time out at this track when beating Mind Alert into 3rd (I had Mind Alert to place) She also put in a good performence at Lingfield the run before, She is in good form which can't be said for the most of these, I see it hard to be out of the frame.

Re: Horses To Be Placed System Didn't really fancy anything over the weekend, Lots of short fields and really not much happening in the place market. The 5:10 @ Wolverhampton tomorrow will hopefully bring some success after a poor run. Update of P/L.... Bets - 102 Total Staked - 102 Win - 46 Loss - 56 Strike Rate - +45.09% Yield - +11.79% Profit Loss - +12.03pts (To a 1pt stake)