Aussie Millions with Centrebet ~ Ade wins $15k package

heniek31

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Aussie Millions Freeroll with Centrebet 1 package

Ditto. Missed the first 20 mins, returned with 5 left and shortstacked and turned over a 3000:12000 deficit HU. :D
I was watching - the guy you beat HU thought I was a 'noob' when I took his chips in the previous game. Against you he just spoke french :lol

I was watching - the guy you beat HU thought I was a 'noob' when I took his chips in the previous game. Against you he just spoke french :lol
:lol - I didn't have a clue what he was going on about, just thought I must be winding him up and carried on! :lol

There's gonna be a LOT of people in the final the way it goes :eek
Yes - 10 a day from the MTT games for 30 days is 300 - plus the STT qualifiers...... However even if it gets to 1000 (I'm thinking it wont get close), thats still pretty good for a $15,000 freeroll :ok

Re: Aussie Millions Freeroll with Centrebet 1 package qualified along with Warbirds at 7am. 51 entered and 40 odd sit outs. One other live guy at my table and he wouldn't bet against the sit outs:rollin, obviously high principles as he wouldn't accept my blind share offer either.:lol

Re: Aussie Millions Freeroll with Centrebet 1 package When i try to download centrebet i get the following message and then cannot download. Any1 else had such probs? McAfee has automatically blocked and removed a Trojan. About this Trojan Detected: Generic.dx (Trojan), Generic.dx (Trojan) Location: C:\Users\user\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Low\Content.IE5\PE6X0OTL\SetupCentrebet[1].exe Trojans appear as legitimate programs but can damage valuable files, disrupt performance, and allow unauthorized access to your computer.

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Aussie Millions Freeroll with Centrebet 1 package For anyone who still hasnt qualified... I did so in the 7am one this morning - 52 registered 45 sit-outs... Do be warned though.... On final table there were only 5 live players and two kept raising and re-raising each other. One eventually lost rather than attack the sitouts (with 2 sit outs on 250 chips and 7 left) meaning his seat went to somebody on 100 chip as a sit out in the end :lol:lol. dont be bothered with table chat though - all Ive spoken to there are arseholes of the highest order :ok