** ELO Ratings are now back **

Trading at a glance - buggered by 22 dutchmen

friskyfitz

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Trading at a glance - 468% return (1 day) Phew!!!!!! Managed to trade in running....:$:$:$:$ My selection Gomarhoom drifted from 1.79 to place to 2.44 :unsure:unsure:unsure I managed to trade in running at 1.67 That scared the crap outta me as I had €80 on the place :loon Taking a break now to recover :ok Anyway.. Bet 25 Muss 2.30 Gomarhoom to place €80 @ 1.79 layed @ 1.67 Gomarhoom to place +€9.60 Gomarhoom not to place +€0.00 trade25lb2.jpg

Re: Trading at a glance - 468% return (1 day) Loads of free bets but only one return so far and thankfully nothing lost!! Bet 18 is still in-play Day 2 Bet 18......Stephane Bohli v Alexander Peya - Bet 19......Shade Bonny to win - €0.00 Bet 20......Mont Pleasent to win - €5.78 Bet 21......Ring of beara to place - €0.00 Bet 22......Custhy to place - €0.00 Bet 23......Park Drive to place - €0.00 Bet 24......Emmanso to win - €0.00 Bet 25......Gomarhoom to place - €0.00 New Bank - €90.04

Re: Trading at a glance - 468% return (1 day) Bet 26 Gloria Buzau v Uni Craiova +1.5 goals when 0-1 in play (11 mins) €86.04 @ 1.1 I was trying to get +1.5 goals after about 5 minutes but the goal came before I could get on at a decent price.. 2 matches in a row that that has happened!! :$ trade26ln2.jpg

Re: Trading at a glance - 468% return (1 day) Bloody hell, that was hard work.... They waited until the 68th minute to get the second despite hitting the post and having a goal disallowed.... Bet 18 in the tennis lost as well! :$ Day 2 Bet 18......Stephane Bohli v Alexander Peya - €0 Bet 19......Shade Bonny to win - €0.00 Bet 20......Mont Pleasent to win - €5.78 Bet 21......Ring of beara to place - €0.00 Bet 22......Custhy to place - €0.00 Bet 23......Park Drive to place - €0.00 Bet 24......Emmanso to win - €0.00 Bet 25......Gomarhoom to place - €0.00 Bet 26......Gloria v U.Craiova +1.5 goals - €8.19 New Bank - €98.23

Re: Trading at a glance - 468% return (1 day) Nice going so far Frisky!! Just curious, surely unless you are having a very good strike rate with your 'free' bets then you would be better off making an equal profit over all outcomes? Or am I missing something?

Re: Trading at a glance - 468% return (1 day) Nice going mate. :clap I think I would green up for same profit regardless of profit (well I know I do). Especially on the big priced horses cos you only have to give up a few pence to make it equal all sides.

Re: Trading at a glance - 468% return (1 day) Cheers for the comments guys... As far as trading out for equal profit goes, Ive looked at it and while it does make sense, I prefer to keep the free bet option and go for the kill. With big price horses, there is always the option to trade out in-running if the price is right.. :ok

Re: Trading at a glance - 468% return (1 day)

Also I notice your last couple were on the +1.5 market whereas you started on the +3.5. Are you subconsciously 'tightening' up? :unsure
No mate - Im looking at the weight of money as a guide to my bets with soccer. That and the fact that Im going for games that I feel will have first half goals