** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Trading at a glance - buggered by 22 dutchmen

friskyfitz

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Trading at a glance - 468% return (1 day)

Now I have €4 left for an 8 team multiple tomorrow ;););) P.S - Im a nutter (See below) tradehelperps5.jpg
Jesus mate , that should be 150 nevermind 15.5!! Banfield at home played 7 scored 7 conceded 9 Newells away played 7 scored 8 conceded 4 1 unquoted between them all season , a 4-0 away win for Newells :hope for another 4-0 away win :hope Grim :ok

Re: Trading at a glance - buggered by 22 dutchmen

You're a mentalist' date=' what happened to slow and steady wins the race:lol[/quote'] That was when I was winning and choosing well ;)...I could start with €43 again but its a lot of work especially with the screenshots. I only view it as an €18 loss and it wasn't even my €18 - it was a refund... So get your ass to supporting Argie soccer tonight :D:D I'll be back before xmas doing this with a €200 bank - You can judge me then ;)

Re: Trading at a glance - buggered by 22 dutchmen I know Grim :ok Im trying to manipulate the market :lol:lol:lol Seriously though - Argie soccer throws up strange results when they are not expected and screws you up when they are!! Im using reverse thinking (I cant spell Psychology)

Re: Trading at a glance - buggered by 22 dutchmen

Bloody right I did!! More importantly' date=' I hope I gave a few good punters ideas on trading that they had not previously though about :ok:ok[/quote'] Been thinking about properly trading for a while (have dabbled but with ill discipline) but just waiting until I can finance a proper bank on the thing. Think it will be easier to maintain that discipline if playing with more money although that probably makes no sense at all. Tried doing the short term trades leading up to each race but too many times I let it go in-play after the price moved against me and I wasn't prepared to take a small loss. The last time I got burnt and that's when I knocked it on the head for the time being. Fingers crossed for you tonight and then you really will have a decent bank to trade with:loon

Re: Trading at a glance - buggered by 22 dutchmen 2-1 to Banfield at the minute (36 minutes gone) Believe me, If I get a bigger bank things get a little more disciplined (stake wise) and there will be no dodgy horsey trading ;). Gotta admit, the last effort was a little brave :lol:lol:lol