Playboy Poker TV Strip Poker Event: 29 Nov

DaMatrix

Anybody else qualified for this? I'm one of the 12 players and it will be filmed on the 29th of November in London for a television show on Playboy TV. Just spoke to one of the PR guys involved and he was keen to point out that we'll be playing poker close to some very scantily clad ladies ;) pbstriptvwl5.jpg

Re: Playboy Poker TV Strip Poker Event: 29 Nov Hey morls! Yeah, I posted it on my blog on the 26th of August! Can't be asked to post on all the forums I use sometimes lol I know that quite a few prob have the software and they mentioned it almost every week in the newsletter they send. Anyway, cheers for the gl!

Re: Playboy Poker TV Strip Poker Event: 29 Nov

Hey morls! Yeah' date=' I posted it on my blog on the 26th of August! Can't be asked to post on all the forums I use sometimes lol I know that quite a few prob have the software and they mentioned it almost every week in the newsletter they send. Anyway, cheers for the gl![/quote'] Gotta put my mod head on and not my mate head for this so dont take it personally. If your willing to play in our exclusive leagues and take the value from them, you gotta be willing to give something back too, such as information regarding the good value tourneys or anything that may help a fellow PLer into making some good dosh! Hope ya know where im coming from on this one mate:ok

Re: Playboy Poker TV Strip Poker Event: 29 Nov I'll stand up for morls here ;) I knew I'd read about the tourney on here, and searched for it when morl posted, but couldn't find it. Why? Cos it was posted in the wrong forum (Pokerchat) with a non descriptive title - I think that makes it really hard to find PS - Not having a go at BJ - at least he posted it - which is more than can be said for some :lol :lol :lol :lol :tongue2

I'll stand up for morls here ;) I knew I'd read about the tourney on here, and searched for it when morl posted, but couldn't find it. Why? Cos it was posted in the wrong forum (Pokerchat) with a non descriptive title - I think that makes it really hard to find PS - Not having a go at BJ - at least he posted it - which is more than can be said for some :lol :lol :lol :lol :tongue2
Cheers Trev......its that bloody hawkeye, shes like the eye above and misses nowt!:lol;)

I knew I'd read about the tourney on here, and searched for it when morl posted, but couldn't find it. Why? Cos it was posted in the wrong forum (Pokerchat) with a non descriptive title - I think that makes it really hard to find
Search facility. :ok I think I had to try strip poker and Playboy before I found it. 5/10 for effort. :tongue2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Re: Playboy Poker TV Strip Poker Event: 29 Nov ****PLAYBOY TOURNAMENT CANCELLED**** Sorry to be a little distant for the past few days, we have had a major issue with the project which I need to update you all on. Playboy TV has had to cancel the show due to circumstances beyond their control. We have worked with them in the past few days to try and reach a solution that works for everyone, however the show is simply not going to happen. What does this mean for you guys? Basically the recording will not take place. Your trips to London are now not necessary and we will work with each of you to ensure you do not lose any money. The good news is that we will now have a Free Roll Tournament on-line at a date to be confirmed with a prize pool of £3000 (the original prize budget). You will also receive any unspent travel allowance. I understand this is not an ideal situation and would appreciate your patience while we sort through each of your needs. Please come back to me on e-mail over the weekend to confirm if you would like your remaining allowance aid into your Playboy Gaming account or your bank account? Sorry to be a bearer of bad news.

****PLAYBOY TOURNAMENT CANCELLED**** Sorry to be a little distant for the past few days, we have had a major issue with the project which I need to update you all on. Playboy TV has had to cancel the show due to circumstances beyond their control. We have worked with them in the past few days to try and reach a solution that works for everyone, however the show is simply not going to happen. What does this mean for you guys? Basically the recording will not take place. Your trips to London are now not necessary and we will work with each of you to ensure you do not lose any money. The good news is that we will now have a Free Roll Tournament on-line at a date to be confirmed with a prize pool of £3000 (the original prize budget). You will also receive any unspent travel allowance. I understand this is not an ideal situation and would appreciate your patience while we sort through each of your needs. Please come back to me on e-mail over the weekend to confirm if you would like your remaining allowance aid into your Playboy Gaming account or your bank account? Sorry to be a bearer of bad news.
WOW that is the worst beat I have ever seen- anyone downloaded swank poker yet???