Sporting Life site - again !

Grrr...........more 'misinformation' on the Life site. This time it's their 'days since last run' that gone haywire Plenty of examples over the last few days, but to see what I mean look at the 4.40 Carlisle Bushido - 1467 days - click on 'form' and its already ran 4 times this year Emerald destiny - 1143 days - has also run 4 times this year This is happening all over their racecards I've accepted now that the Life site is always full of errors, and after my initial run through the cards to see what races I might be interested in, I head for the Post site, but thought I'd flag up the warning in case you hadn't noticed it............:nana

Re: Sporting Life site - again ! Sporting Life's database is a wreck at the minute! I've also noticed plenty of errors, their official ratings for each race are well out of line with the ones on the RP site of late The other day I was looking at a horse in a nursery handicap and clicked on its form and it had only had a couple of runs that year. It was only a 2 yo so that was fine, but on the horses profile prior to that there was a load of other form included from another horse, probably who had the same name, but was a jumper from around ten years ago!