PL Exclusive-Paradise Poker World Series Of Poker 2009 Special League

GeordieGaz

PL Exclusive-Paradise Poker World Series Of Poker 2009 Special League  

1. 1.

• Yes i meet the criteria and would love to play
    • Im not sure i meet the criteria , please advise
    • No thanks, WSOP....Who wants to play in that!

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PL Exclusive-Paradise Poker World Series Of Poker 2009 Special League

All the top 10 either won, came 2nd or had 2 FT appearances. :clap The only player from the rest of the table who missed out with 2 FTs was Guppie (but you can only be a lucky fish for so long.) :\
:clap:clap:clap Good luck all for next week.

Re: PL Exclusive-Paradise Poker World Series Of Poker 2009 Special League Very well done to the final 10.... :clap Unlucky strider/guppie/... gd effort mate and the man on the form at the moment!! Very disappointed with my own performances in this but the final 10 is a very fair reflection of people's performances throughout this promotion. Will look forward to the final and will be sooooo jealous of the eventual winner of this magnificant prize!! :notworthy Good Luck to the 'October 10'! P.s. again well done to morls and the mods for sorting this promotion and also a big :clap for Paradise too!

Re: PL Exclusive-Paradise Poker World Series Of Poker 2009 Special League I'll be unavailable on that night, will have just stepped off a plane. I toyed with the idea of playing a sub, but it's against all PL ethics - those are ethics I helped to create on PL, so to break them would be extremely hypocritical. PGremlin - I'm therefore handing you the seat as you finished 11th and I hope you go on and nick it. :ok

Re: PL Exclusive-Paradise Poker World Series Of Poker 2009 Special League

I'll be unavailable on that night, will have just stepped off a plane. I toyed with the idea of playing a sub, but it's against all PL ethics - those are ethics I helped to create on PL, so to break them would be extremely hypocritical. PGremlin - I'm therefore handing you the seat as you finished 11th and I hope you go on and nick it. :ok
THANK YOU :notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy