** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Signatures

I'm trying to edit my signature to include a link to my racing blog but when I try and save, an error code comes up saying that url is not allowed or something. Why is this? Plenty of other people have links to external websites as their signatures so what do I need to do to be able to include a link? Cheers

• 3 months later...

Re: Signatures Dear Sirs, I want to put my sigantire to my nickname in the forum, my site si for football news, tips, picks, bonuses, free picks and many more (link deleted for now) . I e-mail twice a punterlounge, but there is no answer. i dont know what to do now? please help me

Re: Signatures

User privileges, Signatures: After signing up you can have a signature consisting of a single line of text with a maximum of 80 characters. You may request additional signature privileges at any time by making a request to join the "Extended Signatures" usergroup. This is done from your User Control Panel with the option "Group Memberships". Extended signature privileges allow for 3 lines, a maximum of 200 visible characters and include the usage of smilies, mark-up code and html for links. ( but no images ) If you wish to add a link for a website or blog to your signature then you must mention the link when making the request. In general links will be accepted for poker blogs and non-commercial websites who link back to Punters Lounge, but each request is looked at on a case by case basis. Adding links to posts without having requested permission may be considered spam and removed followed by a ban.
as per the rules (http://www.punterslounge.com/forum/f2/punters-lounge-house-rules-41369/) please ensure there is a easy to find link available on your website and you should be ok then :ok

Re: Signatures

as per the rules (http://www.punterslounge.com/forum/f2/punters-lounge-house-rules-41369/) please ensure there is a easy to find link available on your website and you should be ok then :ok
Not entirely true, all depends on the quality of the site too. If I don't think you have much to offer to PL, and are only here to promote your site, then it's unlikely I'll reply to the email, as I get too many.