Yarmouth ~ 18/09/08

mileni4uk

Re: Yarmouth ~ 18/09/08 2.10 Yarmoth Althogh even money I really see no problems for Clody Start this afternoon, yo look back at his form from his last start nearlt every horse that has rn since has either gone onto win or been place the next few starts. That maiden form looks solid and with a step p in trip again today looks to be a positive he looks a very solid win bet at evens. P.s sorry I'm missing my 's the btton seems to be not working.

Re: Yarmouth ~ 18/09/08 2.40 Andhaar 8/1 var 7.5 pts e.w Ran poorly at bright. lto but before that had some smart form in patches and Im willing to give another chance to a horse who had a poor run at bright, esp. a 2 year old. He runs on his handicap bow off a mark of 77 today and that was achieved on hsi runs prior to lto. Stayed on reasonably well on debut under a quiet ride before he was third in a decent race at this track, the second has ran quite well since and the fourth, poster, has turned into a very nice horse who already has some smart form especially his win afterwards at leic. After that run he was second when clear of the third behind a horse who has since gone very close in a nursery and if you follow a line through that one, he has the beating of the top weight here. Things didnt go right lto but as I said before Im willing to forgive that today, stepping up to a mile as well which I dont see a huge problem, derby entry next year. 4.10 Kossack 5/2 sky 15 pts I can see the Botti horse going quite well too but undoubted prefrence is for the well bred and proming kossack. Has steadily progressed, second run certainly suggested some ability as he stayed on quite well that day under a quiet ride, then he was behind changing skies in a maiden when well beaten but staying on well. The form of the first three that day is good, changing skies clearly is a class act and nearly has won a group 3 sicne meanwhile the godolphin third has bolted up since and is now 95 rated. Kossack then did whta he had to lto to win a weakish maiden. Makes his handicap bow today of 88 which is a rating that his third run has mainly inspired, and I think can improve upon that further. Stepping up in trip too but on breeding and on his running style so far, he looks a stayer and I think he can win today. 4.40 Maigling 8/11 var bog 15 pts Another Cumani horse and another one that seemingly is held in good regard, the entries this one has got suggests that and Cumani is not one to muck about on his entries. Has had three opportunities to open his account so far and so far he hasnt but he has still ran well another and sets a clear standard. First up was behind a godolphin horse who is now 103 rated and the pair were a fair way clear, after that I dont think he truly handled good. but still ran ok when in fourth with the three ahead of him that day looking quite smart and indeed the third has confirmed that since, then over course and distance he found one too good again and a fair sort at that (had good form in listed event at asc. that has worked out well and was arguably better than finishing position too), the pair were miles clear and if he could repeat the form he has shown so far I think its going to take a good oen to beat him. This should be a very good opportunity to break his maiden unless some of the newcomers are very smart.

Re: Yarmouth ~ 18/09/08 Looks a decent card at Yarmouth, but it seems a tricky track to get right. 2.40 Highland Storm @ 11/2 I backed this horse 2 runs ago when he put up a lifetime best at Newmarket to take that Class 4 contest. He beat Roly Boy and Jazacosta that day and the form looks OK. Calahonda has come out and won, and Roly Boy has stayed consistent. I wrote this about him that day and he duly obliged

Highland Storm is clearly an improving horse and is one of the most unexposed in this race. After running well on debut behind a very decent Prescott horse over 6f, he then stepped up to run a brilliant race in a Class 3 at York over 7f. He showed he was a horse on the upgrade and his best effort came at Goodwood last time out. In a big field, he was held up and didnt get going until late, suggesting as if this mile would be right up his street.
I am hoping he can run well again back in class 4 company and looks a decent enough price. 4.40 LAY Magaling @ 1.8 I am heavily against this Cumani hot pot. I like both the Kevin Ryan and Mark johnstone horses in the race and Magaling ran poorly at Yarmouth last time. She doesnt quite seem genuine and maybe has a couple of niggling problems. On what she has done, she i sfar too short and I would rather be with the Ryan/Johnstone horses who are capable of improving. :hope:ok

Re: Yarmouth ~ 18/09/08

3.40 Yarmouth - That Look E/W At 10/1 I am going for this one. Decent sort who has been in good form this year. Won twice over hurdles and on the Flat at Doncaster in July. Should run well again and interesting to see Chris Catlin on him.
Superb :clap

Re: Yarmouth ~ 18/09/08

3.40 Yarmouth - That Look E/W At 10/1 I am going for this one. Decent sort who has been in good form this year. Won twice over hurdles and on the Flat at Doncaster in July. Should run well again and interesting to see Chris Catlin on him.
Quality price Mileni, PL on fire today :D :clap