** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Best Bet of the Day ~ 12th September

tgc100969

Re: Best Bet of the Day ~ 12th September Sandown 3.25 Topazes has been in fine form this season and has already won 4 handicaps, including one at this level (class 3). His usual jockey, Jamie Spencer, has been discarded for today and in his place is Gary Bartley, who claims his usual 5 lbs. Topazes should have no problems with the soft going given that he's previously won at Salisbury and Folkestone on good/soft ground and registered a close second at Newcastle on soft ground in June, only losing by a neck to Stevie Thunder. With the jockey's claimer this son of Cadeaux Generaux is just 3 lb higher than his last success, which came at Salisbury in July. He comfortably beat 85-rated Traphalgar that day and although finished 6th last time out, should benefit from the 5 lb drop in the weights tomorrow to put him back down to a more winnable mark. 17/2 on Betfair at present. 1 pt win.

Re: Best Bet of the Day ~ 12th September Don 1.35 Danehill Destiny 1 pt win Created a really good impression on her first two starts, won nicely at hq and then at winds beat the useful prolific and shryl, remember when beating the future group winner prolific, she beat him only getting 2 pounds due to a penalty for her first win. Then things went badly wrong at asc but she had a break and came back with a good run over 6f lto but a run where I thought she flattened out towards the end, she travelled well that day but couldnt really go on from that and ended fourth. Im interested in the drop back to 5f as I half think she was found out by the stiff 6f lto, Im also interested in her running on soft ground as her trainer has often said she will be better with some cut.

Re: Best Bet of the Day ~ 12th September 230 Bangor: Bathwick Man EW This was very impressive on his debut and then came up against a previous winner in Ruff Diamond, still ran well and apart from the unraced fav there is nothing here to worry about. Although Evan Williams has had plenty of winners he also has the odd flop so will take his hot pot on today. At around 4/1 its worth going EW as I really cant see Bathwick Man being out the frame and if the fav is as good as reported the losses will be minimal, betting for a place maybe the way to go.

Re: Best Bet of the Day ~ 12th September 4:15 Bangor. Levitski. 1 point LAY This horse has great form figures and with the O'Neill/McCoy combination is likely to start favourite. But his best form has always been on firmer going than he'll get today, plus he has been hiked quite a bit in the weights since he started his run of success. Has been chasing recently, and I suspect they may have reluctantly moved him back to hurdles in search of a better opportunity, but I don't think this is it. Worth opposing. I got matched at just over 4 early this morning, but he has drifted a bit since.