** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

Winner's Footy Thread (Paper Trial)

Winner4Me

I know nothing about football at all, in fact i hate the sport,but to give me something to do after racing i thought id do this. Scottyxs has given me the idea from his long term drip threads to have a bash at this. No doubt i will get slated for this as i know nothing about the sport.:lol This will be a major learning curve for me as well. (It's only gambling) I will be using Betfair to make my pick's. I will make mistakes but i want to learn.:tongue2 I will keep the bet's a simple as possible as well. Might have a flutter on some as well, and if i do i will post screenshots.:ok £1000 Start bank (Aim to double it) PAPER TRIAL Will start looking now

Re: Winner's Footy Thread (Paper Trial)

England- Conference 1 Wrexham to bt Burton @ 1.96 LOST 0-1 -£10 :( 2 kettering to bt Stevenage @ 2.66 WON 1-0 +£16.60 :tongue2 3 forrest green to bt Eastbourne bourgh @ 2.4 LOST 0-1 -£10 :( 4 crawly to bt grays @ 1.9 WON 2-1 +£9.00 :tongue2 £10 on each to win. :hope
BET £40 LOST £20 WON £25.60 PROFIT £5.60 :ok BANK £1005.60

Re: Winner's Footy Thread (Paper Trial) Ok here are today's. 3RD September Matches. Teneirfe to bt Cordoba £10 @ 1.86 Aguilas to bt Don Benito £10 @ 1.79 Barakalo to bt Roquetas £10 @ 1.87 Benidorm to bt Lemona £10 @ 2.06 Castellon to bt Eibar £10 @ 1.87 Chesterfield to bt Grimsby £10 @ 1.9 Ecija to bt Portugalete £10 @ 1.8 Ejido to bt Conquense £10 @ 1.92 Gimnatstic to bt Girona £10 @ 2 Goias to bt Athletico-PR £10 @ 1.69 £100 Staked.

good luck will have my picks up soon
Cheers again mate. It's only a paper trial for me at the moment,but if i can double this starting bank i might just start doing it for real. I never use real money until i have tested it first. I have no real stats on why i pick these, as you can see from today's they go in alphabetical order.:tongue2 I am hoping that i get just 50% right all of the time and then i can start adding filters ect.System's are something i like doing very much and i spend about 12 hours a day on my computer searching for things that will help, or looking at other systems and modifying them. Good luck with yours today mate. :ok

Ok here are today's. 3RD September Matches. Teneirfe to bt Cordoba £10 @ 1.86 WON +£8.60 :) Aguilas to bt Don Benito £10 @ 1.79 LOST -£10 :( Barakalo to bt Roquetas £10 @ 1.87 LOST -£10 :( Benidorm to bt Lemona £10 @ 2.06 LOST -£10 :( Castellon to bt Eibar £10 @ 1.87 WON +£8.70 :) Chesterfield to bt Grimsby £10 @ 1.9 LOST -£10 :( Ecija to bt Portugalete £10 @ 1.8 LOST -£10 :( Ejido to bt Conquense £10 @ 1.92 WON +£9.20 :) Gimnatstic to bt Girona £10 @ 2 LOST -£10 :( Goias to bt Athletico-PR £10 @ 1.69 WON +£6.90 :) £100 Staked.
Bad day today.:$ Bet £100 Return's £73.70 After losses. Bank £979.30 Early days yet. Up the stakes tomorrow on some game's.

Have are look at www.soccerway.com and www.h2hstats.com this should help u out sum
The first one looked interesting enough, But the h2h one is a spam website. It is nothing but a faked directory with PPC ads. :wall Mr I will know what Im talkin about now!! (Internet Assessor talk :tongue2) But Im sure winner will find the other useful sporty :ok

Re: Winner's Footy Thread (Paper Trial) Many thanks Sport guy for the stats.I dont think i will use them just yet as i want to try out something first. The problem i find with stats is they can sway you to pick the wrong one (Horse,footy,golf ect), after all if i backed the Fav all the time i would actually lose more this way. Today i will be going for the outsiders and see what happens. As it's only a paper trial, it does not really matter at this satge. If today pays off then i will do it tomorrow. I am just seeing (As i know nout bout footy) which way would pay by ingnoring the stats ect. See how we do today. :ok

Re: Winner's Footy Thread (Paper Trial) I'm afraid stats are important in football as they can tell you a lot about the way a team players. Obviously you can't rely on them and other info such as team news and how important the games is for both team also has to be taken into consideration.

The first one looked interesting enough, But the h2h one is a spam website. It is nothing but a faked directory with PPC ads. :wall Mr I will know what Im talkin about now!! (Internet Assessor talk :tongue2) But Im sure winner will find the other useful sporty :ok
He still knows the words from that 3 days work he did:lol:lol:lol

I'm afraid stats are important in football as they can tell you a lot about the way a team players. Obviously you can't rely on them and other info such as team news and how important the games is for both team also has to be taken into consideration.
Well i like to do things differnet :lol. We shall see how it goes and if stats really do help. Dont know till you try. ;)

Re: Winner's Footy Thread (Paper Trial) Ok outsiders for tonight. :lol Slovenia u21 to bt Scotland u21 £10 @ 12 Sport recife to bt Palmeiras £10 @ 9.4 ik sirus to bt hacken £10 @ 5 (12 mins in play) Colorado to bt dallas £10 @ 4.8 Alicante to bt Celta vigo £10 @ 3.25 That will do tonight.:ok

Ok outsiders for tonight. :lol Slovenia u21 to bt Scotland u21 £10 @ 12 LOST -£10 :( Sport recife to bt Palmeiras £10 @ 9.4 WON +£84 :lol ik sirus to bt hacken £10 @ 5 (12 mins in play) LOST -£10 :( Colorado to bt dallas £10 @ 4.8 WON +£38 :lol Alicante to bt Celta vigo £10 @ 3.25 LOST - £10 :( That will do tonight.:ok
£50 BET £122 WON Return £142 :lol BANK £1071.30 Who need's stats :lol

Re: Winner's Footy Thread (Paper Trial) Outsiders again tonight.;) Denbosch to bt Camuur £10 @ 4.8 Albania to bt Croatia £10 @ 15.5 Roosendal to bt Excelsior £10 @ 5.9 Malta u21 to bt France u21 £10 @ 95 :loon N-Ireland u21 to bt Germany u21 £10 @ 20 See how these fair tonight.:) £50 BET