PL Exclusive League with PokerKings - August

teaulc

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PL Exclusive League with PokerKings - August

If a UK player doesn't win tonight we should all feel ashamed of ourselves.
The Germans will wonder what hit 'em :moon. Like we've called up the US/PL cavalry ;) Excellent option Helen :ok

Re: PL Exclusive League with PokerKings - July Just uber tilted out of that tourn. First guy on button tilts me with his big raise with KK, then new guy tilts me when he gets KK next hand, then new guy calling me again just tilted me over the edge. (Edit by AG: moved from July thread. )

Password There is a new password for August which I will send out to everyone who has previously played in the league. Anyone else wishing to join in should post in the thread, but you must have been a PL member prior to 5th August.
I am going to make an exception to this. We have made a couple of new friends in tonight's game and if they sign up tonight (or maybe tomorrow ;)) and want to join in the league then I am going to allow this and any points they would have earned tonight. They are MigueAArt and starshine1. :welcometo PL :hope

Re: PL Exclusive League with PokerKings - August Well done to Samba who won tonight's game. :clap:cow Next 2 (existing) PL'ers are Dodger in 4th and goater in 5th so will contact PokerKings and ask them to distribute the added €25 to you 3. :ok Good showing tonight everyone. I guess if you're not an open league regular and fancy playing it this month, it's not too late to join in. Details here: http://www.punterslounge.com/forum/f17/poker-league-pokerkings-august-70820/ Will post our table up in post 1 shortly.

I am going to make an exception to this. We have made a couple of new friends in tonight's game and if they sign up tonight and want to join in the league then I am going to allow this and any points they would have earned tonight. They are MigueAArt and starshine1. :welcometo PL :hope
Nice one Avon. I would just like to say that these players play in the PL spirit and are always courteous to everyone at the table. They would be a great addition to the forum :welcome:clap.

Re: PL Exclusive League with PokerKings - August Yeh there was some friendly banter going on last night...although I did get the feeling that starshine wanted to pin Samba to the wall and knee him in the nuts! Mind you...I feel like that half the time playing PL games...particularly when Teaulc or GaF show the 27 scam!

Re: PL Exclusive League with PokerKings - August There's a week one table?? :loon Surely those that didn't check this thread between 7.38pm and 8pm aren't going to be excluded from playing this month? Fair enough, giving the extra euros to the top three, but giving out points seems a tad unfair. :cry

Thanks AG' date=' and welcome to Starshine and MigueAArt when they join[/quote'] Thank you and congrats by winning yesterday... you got revenge, we had already played a HU last month don't you remember? :clap

There's a week one table?? :loon Surely those that didn't check this thread between 7.38pm and 8pm aren't going to be excluded from playing this month? Fair enough, giving the extra euros to the top three, but giving out points seems a tad unfair. :cry
You mean you didn't stay glued to the thread in case we found the password. :spank I'm sorry, I realise the last minute decision will have left a few out, but it seemed like the only way to salvage week 1 and give most people a chance of 3 from 4, rather than everyone 3 from 3. :(

You mean you didn't stay glued to the thread in case we found the password. :spank
I was probably busy losing yet more cash in a Pokerkings SnG. :sad Still don't think non-players should be penalised - scrub the week one points and have best two from three. :ok

I was probably busy losing yet more cash in a Pokerkings SnG. :sad Still don't think non-players should be penalised - scrub the week one points and have best two from three. :ok
You're fighting a losing battle there, Red!:cry Best 3 out of 3 for us...and I can't manage a week on Wednesday, so that's me fecked!:lol TQM

Obviously I have a vested interest in not agreeing with scrapping week 1 points, but would keeping the week 1 pts and making it best 2 from 4 not be a compromise for this month?