** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

MadnessDaily 7

madnesstiger

Re: MadnessDaily 7

...at least your'e not losing ;)
:lol very true! I am going away on holiday for 2 weeks tomorrow, so will probably leave it until I get back now, at the end of August. I haven't forgotten about it, just haven't got round to concentrating on it enough to get started properly.

• 4 weeks later...

Re: MadnessDaily 7 BET02 ATTEMPT 1 of 2 US Open Tennis Wawrinka v Murray Murray to break 7th game (in-play, 40:15 against serve) £17.86 @ 1.31 murraybreak.jpg Since starting this post, Murray did win the game to 30. :) With these very quick-lasting bets, I feel all I can do is post the screens showing proof. Hope this is all 'kosha' with everybody following this. :ok

Re: MadnessDaily 7 As mentioned above, Murray did win the game, making it a winner at the first attempt at Bet02. :) New Bank: £110.98 *** As a reminder, the stake was calculated for the last bet as if the BACK odds were 1.28. Because the actual odds on offer were 1.31, I won a fraction more than required. This sort of scenario will occur frequently throughout this system (well, as long as it lasts!) and can only assist us in getting the job done that little bit quicker! I will not go below the odds required to suit the system, only higher odds (and these will only be a matter of ticks).

Re: MadnessDaily 7 Wawrinka holds serve after a few 'deuces' to give us our 3rd winner. :) NEW BANK: £115.80 *** After a little experience with 'game betting' in the tennis, I've learnt that it seems ok for the 1.05 & 1.28 bets, but don't fancy it much with the higher-odds bets! The last one nearly lost which would've put me in early danger! The next bet will give us 4 chances at odds of 1.88. I think I will save the next pick until tomorrow now, unless Wawrinka makes more of a match of it in the tennis, although it's looking all but over tbh. Anyway, it's good to get this thing off the ground, but I'd better go catch some Zzzzz's before I place anymore silly bets! MT :ok

Re: MadnessDaily 7 BET03 ATTEMPT 1 of 4 [back odds 1.88] Finland Division 2 Hameenlinna vs FC Vikingit Under 2.5 goals £6.58 @ 2.26 Kisk-Off 16:30 (BST) Using the 'match predictor' calculator I made a while back, the form suggests the 'unders' selection should be favourite in this match. 54% chance of under 2.5. 72% chance of under 1.5 goals for the home side, and 58% chance of under 1.5 goals for away side. So, although the odds offered were as high as 2.26, I see there being plenty of value in the selection. :hope

BET03 ATTEMPT 1 of 4 [back odds 1.88] Finland Division 2 Hameenlinna vs FC Vikingit Under 2.5 goals £6.58 @ 2.26 Kisk-Off 16:30 (BST) Using the 'match predictor' calculator I made a while back, the form suggests the 'unders' selection should be favourite in this match. 54% chance of under 2.5. 72% chance of under 1.5 goals for the home side, and 58% chance of under 1.5 goals for away side. So, although the odds offered were as high as 2.26, I see there being plenty of value in the selection. :hope
Hi mate! Hope you had a good hol. Turkey was it?! GL for this bet, i however have a sinking feeling it will be OVER. Hope i'm wrong for you though. :hope

Hi mate! Hope you had a good hol. Turkey was it?! GL for this bet, i however have a sinking feeling it will be OVER. Hope i'm wrong for you though. :hope
Hi mate! Yeah, Turkey was awesome (again!) thanks - would much rather be there than here! :) Bad news as Hameenlinna have taken an early lead in the first 6 minutes against Vikingit... not looking good, but you never know!

Re: MadnessDaily 7 FT HAMEENLINNA 1:0 VIKINGIT :) Cheers guys.. the calculator does it's job successfully! Good to get a winner at the first attempt with the longer odds. For the 5th bet, we go back to finding a 1.05 winner (or thereabouts). Hopefully this staking system is becoming clear enough to follow now that I've got the first four bets out of the way. MT :ok