Musselburgh 31/7/08

The 6.40 is a joke of a race. 1 of the 5 is now a NR and of the four that remain, one is a 1/6 shot. :lol The fav drops back in trip and races on much faster ground tonight. I know Bryan Smart has a reputation for doing well with his juveniles but 1/6 after just one run in a modest race, no thanks!! I'm taking a punt on Forever's Girl (10/1) instead. Showed promise on debut and only went down by 1.25 l to Silent Treatment at Southwell. Form doesn't look anything out of the ordinary but decent jockey on board and with only 4 runners, anything could happen. 7.45 I was at Musselburgh the day Royal Dignatory got done over by Abbondanza but he faces weaker opposition here and has won his last two very well at Redcar. I saw him at Redcar too and he romped clear to win comfortably from Lewis Lloyd. Runs off same mark again here and is a CD winner. 8/11

Musselburgh 31/7 6.10 Have to give a big shout here for Schinken Otto. Dissapointed when stepped up in class last time at 7/1, but before that he ran well in races similar to this. If he can find that form again he looks to have l;ive claims yet he is 40/1 !!!! HUGE price IMO. :loon

Re: Musselburgh 30/7

If you can't predict the results from yesterday you need help mate :lol PS (31st :loon)
I think you will find I was initially correct mate. Schinken Otto on a handicap needed to start yesterday to have any chance :loon Thanks for pointing it out ;)

Re: Musselburgh 31/7 8.50 Musselburgh. Smiddy Hill. 0.5 points each way. Dropped to a mark says a win is more than possible, and with having the chance to impriove a little after the last run, the odds are looking big. Trip and ground not a problem, so off a low mark of 48, this course and distance winner looks very appetising.

Re: Musselburgh 31/7/08 I'm taking a chance posting as every bet I post at the minute is losing and everyone I don't is bolting up! Anyway, Darcy's Pride must have a chance in the last. Chased home Johnston's Glory off 59 LTO and that horse won again off a 6lb higher mark. Darcy's was 2nd off 64 earlier in the year and was 2nd off 69 last season after bolting up off a mark of 64. Well handicapped and with the lack of depth in this she cannot be ignored.