'Huge Value' Freerolls on Pokerstars - Win an EPT London Package

Valiant23

This was highlighted for me by Lord Voldemort* :lol

Win an EPT London Prize Package!
The PokerStars.com European Poker Tour returns to London this October and we want you to be there. That’s why we’re giving all our players from the UK & Ireland the chance to win one of 10 EPT London prize packages, including your buy-in, hotel accommodation and money for expenses! The London leg of the EPT is one of the most popular stops on the hugely successful tour and always attracts the best players in the game. Previous winners of the event include British poker legend and Team PokerStars Pro member Victoria Coren. Last year’s winner, Joseph Mouawad, picked up prize money of £611,520 after qualifying for the event at PokerStars. This year the prize pool is set to be even bigger! Remember, this promotion is open EXCLUSIVELY to PokerStars players from the UK & Ireland. Don’t miss out on your chance to win a seat at one of the biggest live poker tournaments of the year! Visit the EPT site to find out more about Season 5 of Europe’s richest poker tour. How to win your EPT seat We’re running daily qualifier tournaments, Monday-Saturday from 21 July -20 September, with Weekly Final seats up for grabs.
Buy-In Time* Weekly Final Seats Awarded
Freeroll 18:15 BST Players finishing in places 1-9 win seats
$5.00 19:15 BST Players finishing in the top 20% win cash and a seat
10 FPP credits 20:15 BST Players finishing in places 1-27 win seats
$1.00 21:15 BST Players finishing in the top 20% win cash and a seat
*Please note that start times for these tournaments will be listed in the PokerStars lobby in their ET equivalent. The Weekly Finals take place every Sunday at 19:15 BST, with an EPT London prize package being awarded to the winner. Players finishing in places 2-200 will also get a share of a $5,000 prize pool! To register for any of our EPT London qualifiers, open the PokerStars lobby, click ‘Tourney’ and ‘Regional’. Alternatively, you can also use the Tourney Filter to find the qualifiers. When in ‘Regional’, click Tourney Filter and type in ‘EPT London Special’. The lobby window will update automatically with all available qualifiers. Contact [email protected] if you have any questions about the EPT London promotion.
Already started until 21st September. Weekly freerolls with $5000 cash and ept London Package (£5200+£200 seat plus $1000 cash??) - that'sabout a $16,400 freeroll - EVERY week. How many entrants? Daily 18:15 freeroll - top 9 qualify - about 1500 entrants - waste of time, generates 63 finalists a week. Daily 20:15 10FPP Freeroll - top 27 win seats - dont know how hard/easy FPPs are to get, but about 300 entrants - so 10% qualify - 189 qualifiers per week through this route These are the routes to take!! Daily 19:15 $5 MTT with top 20% winning seats (on top of normal cash prizes) - 88 entrants last night - that's 17 qualifiers - pro rata, that's 119 qualifiers in the week. Daily 21:15 $1 MTT with top 20% winning seats (on top of normal cash prizes) - looks a new format starting tonight - I think they've changed it (from freeroll with rebuys) - so dont know what kind of numbers it will attract. This is restricted to UK only For the weekly final - find tournaments under Tourney/Regional. Summary - I think the weekly freeroll finals worth over $16,000 could have fewer than 500 entrants, and certainly less than 1000..... 135 reg'd so far for this Sundays weekly final.......
:ok *He who must not be named

Re: 'Huge Value' Freerolls on Pokerstars - Win an EPT London Package This is where I make myself look stupid again. :lol Just e-mailed Pokerstars.

Hi, I was looking at this promo on your website; http://www.pokerstars.com/poker/promotions/ept-london/ I see that the satellites started on Monday, 21st July which means that the first weekly final takes place this Sunday, 27th July. It says on the web page that you are giving 10 seats away, but including this Sundays final, there are only going to be 9 in total. The dates are;
  1. 27/07
  2. 03/08
  3. 10/08
  4. 17/08
  5. 24/08
  6. 31/08
  7. 07/08
  8. 14/08
  9. 21/08

Please can you advise me when, or where the extra seat is going to be given away? Thanks.

Re: 'Huge Value' Freerolls on Pokerstars - Win an EPT London Package qualified for sundays final on monday night in a freeroll with $1 rebuys and add on. there were about 330 regged and there must of been nearly 400 rebuys and addons[mad] i was up to about 9k after 15mins,so i sat out til break. started to play again after break and it was top 45 get ticket and some $. a lot of the players who had rebuys moaned saying prize money should be more. i wasnt bothered as i got my ticket and some free money.[i didnt rebuy or addon] Next day get email from stars saying they had given me more money:cheers.. this was at 9.15pm monday but ive not seen it there last night or tonight. think i was a bit of a cock up on monday sundays weekly final says $6k prize money top 200 and 1st wins ept london package. [ go to your registered tournies to see the lobby for suns final] apoligies if this does'nt make any sense. ive had a few too many:beer thats why im waffling and not playing poker

Re: 'Huge Value' Freerolls on Pokerstars - Win an EPT London Package No luck in that $5 game but I had a second chance in the $1. PokerStars Tournament #97870679, No Limit Hold'em Super Satellite Buy-In: $1.00 158 players Total Prize Pool: $158.00 Target Tournament #96171066 27 tickets to the target tournament Tournament started - 2008/07/25 - 16:15:00 (ET) Dear woodiejr, You finished the tournament in 8th place. You qualified to play in Tournament #96171066 and are automatically registered for it. If you decide to un-register, a tournament ticket will be issued in your name, valid for the tournament #96171066. See Tournament #96171066 Lobby for further details. See you tomorrow :ok

Re: 'Huge Value' Freerolls on Pokerstars - Win an EPT London Package qualified for sunday by the skin of my teeth,card dead for ages then with 600 chips left (1bb) i double up and then next hand i get A/K and treble up (did river it tho:dude) PokerStars Tournament #96173119, No Limit Hold'em Super Satellite Buy-In: 10 FPP 278 players Target Tournament #96171067 27 tickets to the target tournament Tournament started - 2008/07/30 - 15:15:00 (ET) Dear teaulc, You finished the tournament in 1st place. You qualified to play in Tournament #96171067 and are automatically registered for it. If you decide to un-register, a tournament ticket will be issued in your name, valid for the tournament #96171067. See Tournament #96171067 Lobby for further details. You earned 48.78 tournament leader points in this tournament. For information about our tournament leader board, see our web site at http://www.pokerstars.com/poker/tournaments/leader-board/ Please contact [email protected] if you have any questions.

Re: 'Huge Value' Freerolls on Pokerstars - Win an EPT London Package PokerStars Tournament #97870625, No Limit Hold'em Super Satellite Buy-In: $5.00 102 players Total Prize Pool: $510.00 Target Tournament #96171067 18 tickets to the target tournament Tournament started - 2008/08/02 - 14:15:00 (ET) Dear AA_Hall, You finished the tournament in 13th place. You qualified to play in Tournament #96171067 and are automatically registered for it. If you decide to un-register, a tournament ticket will be issued in your name, valid for the tournament #96171067. See Tournament #96171067 Lobby for further details. Please contact [email protected] if you have any questions.