*** Personal Best *** Threads

Datapunter

Personal Best Threads ( Alphabetically )

aliando , the charity trail (Glory Hunters), Buying money for good causes Datapunter , Compounding one a day (Glory Hunters), My shot at a place in the hall of fame by attempting to increase a 500 starting bank by 1% per day which should get me over 18000 in a year. Guy Fawkes , Football Double Up (£100 -> £200) (Glory Hunters), A quick, fun attempt at a glory hunt, doubling up the bank in 7 bets. Hodgey , 1% Steady Drip (Glory Hunters), Some long-term fun with the initial intent of turning £20 into £755, but along the way the target has grown to £1m! Only 500 odd bets to go! :lol Added side bonus of annoying DP. :moon HooLooVoo , Simply as many winners as possible! (Glory Hunters) Banked away 3 x starting bank, 39 winners on the trot with avg odds of 1.07 rooster, My best of the day ( ATR Racing Systems )

Re: *** Personal Best *** Threads The *** Personal Best *** thread contains, as the title says, people's best threads. Entry is done by simply asking for it. No other criteria except that the list is intended for active posters and there can be only 1 entry per person. This list covers all 3 system forums Systems & Strategies, Glory Hunters and ATR Systems. The thread with the actual list will be moved from forum to forum from time to time with the other 2 forums having a reference to it. It is done to cross-promote the 3 forums. ( we may make one per forum in future, see how it goes ) So come on, what's your best thread ?

Re: *** Personal Best *** Threads Go on then - 1% Steady Drip You know you love this one DP! :lol "Some long-term fun with the initial intent of turning £20 into £755, but along the way the target has grown to £1m! Only 500 odd bets to go! :lol Added side bonus of annoying DP. :moon" This will be making a comeback for the start of the footie season... :ok

Re: *** Personal Best *** Threads Mine (So far) is my ULTIMATE HORSE RACING SYSTEM (Paper trial LAYING) I started with £1000 bank and in just 8 day's turned it into £5110.63 with a S/R of 89%. 80% of the bet's (Bet for bet) i used in my other thread £20>£100 & £50>£150. Mearly an exercise to prove i can do it and my system work's.

Re: *** Personal Best *** Threads

The *** Personal Best *** thread contains, as the title says, people's best threads. No other criteria except that the list is intended for active posters and there can be only 1 entry per person.
Stupid question, but if you better your PB can you have this updated and include your new one in here and ditch the old one? :ok

Re: *** Personal Best *** Threads

The *** Personal Best *** thread contains, as the title says, people's best threads. Entry is done by simply asking for it. No other criteria except that the list is intended for active posters and there can be only 1 entry per person. This list covers all 3 system forums Systems & Strategies, Glory Hunters and ATR Systems.
If rooster says that's his best thread then it is what it is. ( btw, scotty , i think you missed the stats update in the thread in post #116 ;) )

Re: *** Personal Best *** Threads Scotty Fair point mate regarding staking etc, I do update the stats usually every Sunday night or Monday. I'd rather people make up their own mind about how they want to back them but just for you I'll suggest a staking plan from next Monday. If I don't, remind me too :ok Rooster

• 2 months later...