Strider and Philossify and the mole and glceud through to Day 2 of Main Event

Adetrick

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Strider through to Day 2 of Maain Event I wouldn't get your hopes up too much, sadly. :( That's the same chip count he was listed at before the official chipcounts came out (and could have been way out of date then). I don't think they've changed to the official chip counts yet except for the top few players. Still, let's hope! :hope

Re: Strider might be through to Day 2 of Main Event Having said that, I'm feeling much more optimistic now. The number of players that they list with chips is pretty much the 636 they say survived (haven't counted exactly). So maybe I was wrong. :hope Get your arse out of bed and put us out of our misery, Strider! :spank

Re: Strider and Philossify might be through to Day 2 of Main Event It specifically says on the Pokernews site that the chip counts they list for day 1b are the official final chip counts, so I presume that's true for the day 1a counts as well. So I'll edit the thread title for about the seventh time!

Re: Strider and Philossify through to Day 2 of Main Event Thank you for all the good wishes guys. Played tight (probably too tight) and need to get more aggressive in Round 2 methinks. Really enjoyed it - a good table with very little aggression other than in the play. In session 3 (of 5 2 hour sessions - blinds 300/150) I had a beat when someone slowplayed AA and I had AK and the flop came down K42 or some such .... went down to 8K but a couple of hands later made quad 8's (88x on flop, 8 on turn) and I was back into it as someone else had slow played AA ands didn't think I had the 8 :lol. Keith (borokp) sends his regards - he's on today in 1 hour :hope. :beer

Re: Strider and Philossify through to Day 2 of Main Event Not been up here at Rio long. Came to check on today's runners, borokp and mole. Keith waved over to us to say he was so-so, Mole is apparently well up, although our view of him is blocked by Kara Scott! Came into the Everest room for our free drink and to check in here and was followed in unfortunately by Keith who gone out playing AQ twice in fairly quick succession. First time flopped Q with low cards, but after heavy betting on the river he folded assuming he was against 2 pair or better. Lost half his stack. Then AQ flop was AJ7, both checked then turn was 10, the other guy bet 3000 Keith went all in and the other guy turns over JJ. Keith caught another A on the river but making the other guys full house. D e v a s t a t e d. :sad On the plus side, we did have a great time at the Everest VIP party last night at Pure nightclub (Ceasars Palace). :beer

Re: Strider and Philossify through to Day 2 of Main Event Pokernews seem to have posted the end-of-day-1c chip counts, and I can't find the mole (Stephen Boyd?). But there's a John Boyd on 20825. Is the mole one of those people who doesn't use his real first name? :hope