Baseball "System"

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Baseball "System" ANA @ BOS Both pitchers in this game have deceptive win-loss records. They've fallen victim of having little run support as their ERA shows. If my series score prediction is to be right Id be going with ANA but the Sox seem to be on fire again. Not too keen on the price so am prepared to take the handicap on this one. BET 360 21.05am Fri 8th ANA @ BOS - BOS(-1.5) to win 2pts @ 6/5 (Corals) New Bank: 195.03pts

Re: Baseball "System" About time for an overdue update. BOS entered extra innings level, which didnt look good for the handicap, until Ortiz hit a homer with a man on base giving them a two run victory. Santana was once again let down by his bullpen. Leaving the game 5-1 up, he must have thought he'd pulled the Twins level in the series, but the bullpen conceded 4 runs in the next 4 innings and then the Yankees took the game and the series in the 11th. BET 360 ANA 6 BOS 8 Returns: 4.40pts BET 361 NYY 6 MIN 5 Returns: 0.00pts Total Returns today:4.40pts Todays Profit:0.40pts UPDATE Start Bank: 100pts Current Bank: 197.43pts Profit: 97.43pts Stakes: 722pts Av.Stake: 2pts Yield: 13.49% No. of bets:361 Winners:226.5 Losers:134.5 SR:62.74% Av.Odds:1.82 A little roundup of my series picks. BOS won as predicted but a little more comfortable than expected. Predicted: BOS 3-1 Actual: BOS 3-0 I said NYY - MIN would be a hard one and NYY couldnt be discarded. It didnt help with the bullpen letting Santana down in Game 4, would have been good to have seen it go to a decider. Predicted: MIN 3-2 Actual: NYY 3-1

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Sherman Blue

World Series WTFE - Have you called it a day on Baseball bets now?? Just had to jump on after last night's epic RedSox victory I'm one very happy punter :beer Not only did the Sox finally beat the Evil empire on their own turf but I have 20 quid on them for the world series whilst they were 3-0 down .. Also jumped on HOU at 17.00 when they were 2-0 down so anything but a STL win is a huge payday for me come next weekend ... Come on Red Sox - this is just historic baseball !

Guest Sherman Blue

Re: World Series Oh and btw also a great time to get on STL for the World Series if you fancy their big bats in Fenway available at over 4's right now

Guest Sherman Blue

World Series Your not kidding - obviously would love the Sox to win and break an 84 year drought but also stand to win over 350 quid if they can pull it off. Personally like the Sox in 6 or 7 but will avoid the tempatation to pile on that. Congrats on a good betting season WTFE :clap

Re: Baseball "System" The Red Sox win it 4-0 against the STL Cardinals .. incredible that the team with the best regular season record in the NL never even had a lead in this series. Time to party hard here in Boston ... will be using some of my winnings :beer :beer :beer :beer Took BOS at 17.00 when they were 3-0 behind in the ACLS ... have some of that ! :nana

• 1 month later...

Re: Baseball "System" Nice job WFTE!!! :ok This is my first year gambling on sports. I started durning pre-season football and have done fairly well so far. Football is my strong sport. I do not normally follow baseball, but would like to look into it for next year. What I am getting at is I would like to have someone to trail for my baseball picks to get me started. Will you be posting your picks here for the 2005 baseball season??? I hope so!!! thanks

Re: Baseball "System" I will be back with more picks next year. During the process of myselections this year I was also getting to grips with the game and learning. Although I will also still be learning next year, hopefully I can put the new knowledge to even better effect next year. Im already eagerly awaiting April.