funny as fcuk (72os Bragging Thread)

Jezza

• 5 months later...
  • Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: funny as fcuk thought I had a brilliant screenshot for 72o but playing 2 screens it captured the wrong one :o 72o flop 22q k 8 won with 222 lol I think we should have a PL hall of fame for a 72o hand lol I know its after aventing but I will put one up THE BEST HAND IN POKER LOL 72o lol

Re: funny as fcuk :lol Tipstar.........good idea (and nice win with 72o btw) Here is one I captured for prosperity from about 6 months ago...playing 200 NL on bet365 I got a mighty pair of deuces on the turn holding 72o...of course I fully believed in the power of my hand and bet the pot....all the scandys crumbled like pussys fearing the danger they were in. 72o4br.jpg

Re: funny as fcuk Thats reminds me one of mine very sweet bluffs. I was on 25c/50c. There was this smartass, that every time he was on BB he would raise big. Im thinking "next time Im gonna get ya it doesnt matter what. Here it comes. About 7 people get in and he as the last raises to $4. All fold but me. Flop A99 (I havent told you my cards yet). I play first for $4, dude checks. Now thats the sign he might not have A or he will take me to the cleaners. There comes A on turn. I play for $8, he thinks and says "damn those acse" and folds. I show my cards...35 of suit. Dude say "are you fckin kiddin me?" :nana. I found out moment later he had KK :ok. I know it was easy with aces on the table, but still...

Re: funny as fcuk

I got loads of grief for calling and raising pre river
Not only did you show them a magnificent play of 72o...you managed to put an entire table on tilt at the same time, staffy I salute you :clap :lol

Re: funny as fcuk Picked up the monster myself this morning in a small cash game. Of course I raised it up big preflop and whacked in a decent bet on the flop, my opponents all suspected my strength and folded as they were surely beat to a runner runner 2 2 on turn and river 72twice5go.jpg