morlspin

Gaf's Leaving Do Freeroll - Friday 8pm on Virgin  

1. 1.

• Yes
    • No
    • Not sure, can you check for me!
    • Yes, but Im not able to play

Re: Gaf's Leaving Do Freeroll - Friday 8pm on Virgin

Nice1 - you deserve a special farewell :ok Unfortunately I can not make it, as I am going go get insanely drunk with my fellow teachers... last day of the year :cow:beer:beer:beer:beer
So - just like a PL do? :unsure
Normal night out in Denmark methinks. Dunno how you can tear yourself away from this place GaF, but enjoy your break!.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Gaf's Leaving Do Freeroll - Friday 8pm on Virgin A thought regarding the focus game on Friday night. Normally, us deviants play odd games with several hole cards.:loon However, it would be fitting if this parting (and I hope, bloody temporary:ok) farewell to GaF takes precedence.

Re: Gaf's Leaving Do Freeroll - Friday 8pm on Virgin Nice one Morls:ok Though I think I know the real reason why GaF's taking a break. After 32,000 posts Gaf's fingerprints should have worn off which means he's now able to travel outside of the country without fear of the rozzers taking his fingerprints and finding out that he's on the FBI's most wanted list;)

Re: Gaf's Leaving Do Freeroll - Friday 8pm on Virgin Great Idea for a Great Person:clap:clap:clap Hope your break is only temporary Gaf and that you will be back with us sooner rather than later. Me thinks Gaf is off the WSOP and he KNOWS he is going to win the main Event :ok So it's a world cruise after the FT Seriously though Trev enjoy your break and pop in from time to time we don't bite you know;)

Re: Gaf's Leaving Do Freeroll - Friday 8pm on Virgin Great idea guys. I unfortunately won't be able to play as I'll be up in Nottingham, (locked up most probably):lol. Hope all the spitfires have fun circling the bounty and good luck all;).

Re: Gaf's Leaving Do Freeroll - Friday 8pm on Virgin Only new to the site, but appreciate how much work and effort you must have put into it. I hope you enjoy your well earned break. On the subject of your bounty, I hope whoever knocks you out feels thoroughly ashamed of themselves!