Nominations for 2nd Eviction?

Ok, we have got rid of Steph so who's next. Obviously Alex will get a few nominations, she's trading at around Evens at the moment and have layed her for a few quid, at the end of the day we dont know how they are going to be asked to nominate yet or if it may be another task? Mario is next best at 5/2 and the rest any price, Sylvia at 14/1 may be a bit of value? Who will nominate who? My guess at the moment Mario : Jenny & Alex Lisa : Jenny & Alex Alex : Rex & Mohamed Sylvia : Rex & Mario Denis : Mario & Mohamed Jennifer : Alex & Mario Rachel : Alex & Sylvia Rebecca : Alex & Sylvia Darnell : Jenny & Mario Rex : Alex & Denis Mikey : Alex & Sylvia Kat : Alex & Dale Luke : Sylvia & Denis Dale : Mario & Lisa Mohamed : Denis & Alex

Re: Nominations for 2nd Eviction? hmmm maybe sylvia isn't a bad bet;) i have a sneaking suspition that the bb people will not want alex to leave quite yet, as she's getting them a lot of publicity at the mo. i wouldn't be suprised if they throw in a twist on nominations this week to try and keep her in. charlie survived for an awfully long time last year and i think it was due mainly to the bb staff pulling strings. if alex does get up for nominations i think she's nailed on to leave:ok

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.